Cancel the Show

Clementi49

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know whether to take offense or be flattered.

Offense - Clemenza doesn't like what we do

Flattered - The one week I'm not there he wants to cancel the show.

I'll go with number two. And, again, I want a raise.

I'll do the show for half of what he gets paid and I guarantee I could get actual sports stars and journalists on the show.

Wait... I was just talking sh*t but I most likely could.

I listened for about 30 minutes and was really hopeful. But I never knew Brandon Flowers was the biggest Jets mistake next to not taking Dan Marino.

Don't plan on listening again.

I don't think these guys realize how off putting that type of nonsense actually is.

How much preparation do you do guys do for the show?  Do you do news research on your subjects?  Do you write out your personal monologues (rants) out?

Do you have a producer?  I am sure you do.  Just wondering.

Zero.

No.

No.

No.

you're 4 steps ahead of Michael Kay

Ehhh I just I was just kidding about canceling. It's better than nothing at all. I guess I shouldn't complain. Anything is better than the Geno / Vick debate every single week.

But really though, who gives a sh*t about Brandon Flowers ...

Ehhh I just I was just kidding about canceling. It's better than nothing at all. I guess I shouldn't complain. Anything is better than the Geno / Vick debate every single week.

But really though, who gives a sh*t about Brandon Flowers ...

Keep it up and it's going to be a Boyd/Matt Simms debate every week.

Usually don't enjoy the podcast at all. It's comprised of people bitching about the Jets every which way when literally nothing is happening at all that's bad for the team. But I listen anyway (you're welcome) because there is nothing else to listen to on the free podcast list about my team.

With that said. This week was extremely awful. Do we really care that Brandon Flowers wasn't signed or called ? Is it that big a deal that you want on for 25 minutes about it?

First off everyone raved about rodgers cromarties man to man skills and he fit our scheme. But now we are going to get mad when they don't go after guys who don't fit their scheme at all?

We all know milliner mcdougle are starting with Wilson in the slot. No reason to go bananas when we don't sign someone.

Thanks Idzik. 

But really though, who gives a shit about Brandon Flowers ...

I just laughed out loud!  This is awesome.  I guess this is better than nothing at all.  Kind of debatable though, lol.

Maybe that can be the next show topic?  :)

If I was on I would have been all over Brandon about it.

Write him a letter.  Whatever you do, just don't bring up Brandon Flowers on the air again.  I am not sure our servers can handle it lol.

Archived