I sat in the coaches club today

Maxman

The coaches club, wow. I didn't pay for my seats so I didn't have to worry about that. :)  Money aside, wow. It is insane in there. Free food, free beverages (you pay for your alcohol). The view is unreal. The vendor threw in pregame field passes as well. That didn't suck either.

They lend you this nice camera to take pictures, so that is what I did.

Also saw Marvin Jones after the game. Talked to him about JetNation and then he cursed at me. That is always a good feeling, lol.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The coaches club, wow. I didn't pay for my seats so I didn't have to worry about that. :)  Money aside, wow. It is insane in there. Free food, free beverages (you pay for your alcohol). The view is unreal. The vendor threw in pregame field passes as well. That didn't suck either.

Also saw Marvin Jones after the game. Talked to him about JetNation and then he cursed at me. That is always a good feeling, lol.

Why was shade tree yellin at you?

Why was shade tree yellin at you?

He was just messing around. Someone told him to do an interview with JetNation and he cursed at me and said no way.  He was amazing btw, so good with the fans. Just walked up to people and was hanging out with them. This one guy didn't recognize him and didn't believe it was really Marvin Jones. So Marvin takes out his license to prove it, pretty funny the guy felt pretty stupid.

Oh and Jason Fabini was in the coaches club as well.  He said, "Tell Glenn I got his email and I would love to do an interview with you guys".

Air Force Jet Fan spreading the word about JetNation.  Pretty cool.

He was just messing around. Someone told him to do an interview with JetNation and he cursed at me and said no way.  He was amazing btw, so good with the fans. Just walked up to people and was hanging out with them. This one guy didn't recognize him and didn't believe it was really Marvin Jones. So Marvin takes out his license to prove it, pretty funny the guy felt pretty stupid.

Oh and Jason Fabini was in the coaches club as well.  He said, "Tell Glenn I got his email and I would love to do an interview with you guys".

That's fantastic (serious now).

Think any of these guys would want to do a moderated chat or an occasional guest-column? 

Nice. Sounds cool. Free chow always helps.

That's fantastic (serious now).

Think any of these guys would want to do a moderated chat or an occasional guest-column? 

Glenn Naughton is doing interviews with so many ex players. He published Chad Cascadden and Marvin Washington (part 1) so far. He has SO many more lined up. 

Did you say hello to SAR 1?

This is way too basic of a description for a story that you should be telling.

We are going to get an interview with him. Glenn will be doing it pretty soon.  

About a story that I should be telling. Yes you are right. I should be. lol........ 

Marvin was hysterical though.

The coaches club, wow. I didn't pay for my seats so I didn't have to worry about that. :) Money aside, wow. It is insane in there. Free food, free beverages (you pay for your alcohol). The view is unreal. The vendor threw in pregame field passes as well. That didn't suck either.

Did your nanny also go?

I has the luxury of sitting in the coaches club section last year for the Bills game. You're literally on the field as the action is unfolding. It's unreal. I was on a three day high from the experience. It's priceless. I didn't pay for the tickets and I'm not sure I would drop $600 a pop for them, but if you're flush with cash and money's not an issue, it's well worth it. 

OMG - can we just start calling you Sooth now? Seriously, nice. You shoulda been there years ago.

Did you leave any shrimp for anyone else?

Archived