Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

I am completely with you...It is the others that think that he has actually improved...Not I

i think he is pretty dumb. obviously has physical talent but to paraphrase yogi berra:

quarterbacking is 90% mental and the other half is physical.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not relevant.  Players you named are out of the league.  32 teams say you're wrong.

just because you say it is not relevant  dos not make it so sorry but dude you are way off base here stop trying to defend bad football you asked a question I answered and you come back with this weak ass crap. Come on 32 teams pass on players all the time. I am will to bet 32 teams will say your wrong to. Either come back with something tangible or just stop

You asked for players that could help I named them. I noticed you did not go near the receivers list. I could have named revis as well is that a relevant player enough for you. Come on dude being realistic with what is out there the players I named are relevant.

Me too. I was out in Breckenridge, Co over the summer and they had some great West Coast selections out there. I am a big fan of Greenport Harbor out here on LI. I still haven't made it out to their new facility.

Greenport is the best brewery on the island. By far.

Serious hop head also, have had all of those and they are all great. Buddy just got back from Vermont and shared some of the Heady's he picked up... perfection. 

Nothing good from the east coast gets out here.  Have you had Russian River, Pliny The Elder?  Very limited -- a few lucky stores get one case per month.  Great stuff on tap, too.  We've got 5 craft brewers within 10 minutes of my business -- try Strand Brewing Black IPA if you get a chance.  I am working on my last growler right now.

Nothing good from the east coast gets out here.  Have you had Russian River, Pliny The Elder?  Very limited -- a few lucky stores get one case per month.  Great stuff on tap, too.  We've got 5 craft brewers within 10 minutes of my business -- try Strand Brewing Black IPA if you get a chance.  I am working on my last growler right now.

I've had it in bottle and it was good, but I need to try it on tap, I am sure it is unreal. 

Archived