Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope was in San Diego on vacation and drove out to Escondido to visit stone, it was so awesome. Foods not great but good enough and the beers were glorious. The Enjoy By was insane. Can't wait to go back. 

San Diego is calling me - I can watch Jet games on NFL Ticket - this cold winter looming is too much

geno now leading the nfl in turnovers.  rexx should tell him to hit the showers now. no need to come in tomorrow.  start vick the rest of the year with simms as the backup.  idzik's little failed experiment has now come to an end. ah,  but i forget.  it's not geno's fault, and plus which, he doesnt care what we think.  Listening to the We want Vick chants right now... oh boy. 

Simms should be on the roster. Not the PS. the reason why he ended up there is because they wanted no viable co petition for the No IQ QB we currently have.

Although.....I thought that if the arm is moving forward it is an incomplete pass.  Do a separate set of rules apply to the Jets?

yea for the black Jets QB can be hit like the final pass of the half but if it were a Brady or Peyton there would have been a flag U know it and I know it

What's next on the docket today?  I'm leaning toward a Brooklyn Blast here...

Great beer, I'm thinking some Bon 2x TNT from Singlecut. Would prefer the Billy Full Stack but apparently thats only a summer brew and their done making it till next year. 

The Brandon Flowers who's got 2 passes defended this year?  Jammer who defended 2 passes last year and hasn't played?  Houston who hasn't played?  Greer who hasn't played?

The point is, none of these guys are particularly good.  That's just defense.

you asked I answered with players who are out there now and who was available. the point is they are better then what we have out there now and cheap Idzick did not spend the money to help this team improve. never mind it is not your money, the point is try to field the best team and this team did not use all it resources. I am not saying spend 21 million but spend 7 or eight to help us this yr

Nope was in San Diego on vacation and drove out to Escondido to visit stone, it was so awesome. Foods not great but good enough and the beers were glorious. The Enjoy By was insane. Can't wait to go back. 

You've got to stop at Port, Green Flash and Ballast Point when down there next.

you asked I answered with players who are out there now and who was available. the point is they are better then what we have out there now and cheap Idzick did not spend the money to help this team improve. never mind it is not your money, the point is try to field the best team and this team did not use all it resources. I am not saying spend 21 million but spend 7 or eight to help us this yr

Your opinion of "better" isn't shared by the league.

Archived