Chefs vs. Pasties MNF suck thread of doom

Integrity28

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not happy with Idzik either, but I don't see how you can rip the dude for passing on Revis. The dude has been average at best this year. You don't pay $12 million for an average CB, I don't care how desperate your situation is.

Passing on one dude not the problem. Passing on 6 is. One thing i never heard anyone explain--if idzik made conscious decision to not spend money because he wants to make sure geno is the man first, why do you pay a backup qb 5M then not play him after historically bad play from starter? You get a high priced backup qb if you are trying to win now and want to be able to survive a multi week inury to your starter or you have the starter on a short leash and are willing to pull the trigger. Really wish i knew idziks thought process on this one. The only thing i can think of is idzik brought on vick but is leaving all playing decisions to rex, who is sanchezing again with geno. I know it is unlikely that rex is making that decision in a vaccuum but cant think of another rational explanation.

These are big ifs but if we can grab a win from san diego or denver then beat the pats, check out our schedule from week 8 to 14 and the pats schedule in the same stretch, we could legitametly go 9-7 and make the playoffs especially since we didnt lose to an afc team or a divisional team yet. Hey ya never know..

Idk why I even bother being positive but maybe we'll get a lucky as fvck playoff hot streak like Eli and the Giants

Bitonti wept with pride.

Greatest transaction in jets history was getting a 4th rounder for that clown. Herm tried to negotiate a fat contract extension after jets granted permission to chiefs to talk with him. Thats not how leverage works.

Idk for sure. Thought it was NFL network. Like TS said he got a lot of talent in KC and NE. Would be a great Bradway replacement. Wonder what kind of HC candidate Sutton is. Doing a great job with KC.

Sutton is a soft touch. He'd be a bad replacement for Rex at this point.

Didn't know that. This team lacks so much discipline it needs ISIS to take over at this point.

Need to be careful. Jets/woody are kings of over correction. Herm too soft? Bring in mangini. Mangini too hard? Bring in frat boy rex. We are more likely to get mangini 2.0 than the perfect combination of the two extremes if rex fired.

Archived