I'm Saying It Now We NEED To Go 1-15

SoFlaJets

Clearly that is the problem with Winston.  He is big time immature.   He is also ridiculously talented and 20 YO

I don't think he's a "thug turd"  I just think he is immature.  Have seen a lot of interviews with the kid, and he seems like a guy who is just having a lot of fun

Really? He's a ******* RAPIST!!! You actually want this guy?

Looking at the schedule, I only see 3 games that I would consider us having a good chance of winning.

Bills  here

Steelers here

Titans away

I don't think we are beating anyone else. But I will NOT root for us to lose the Pats or Fins.

No way.

I root for losses this year for victories in years to come.

Whatever the Jets do, I hope they do not pick Jameis Winston.  That dude is dumber than a bag of rocks.  He's like Vince Young.... not smart enough to grasp NFL offenses. 

If the Jets get a top 5 or top 10 pick, I hope they pick either Bryce Petty or Mariota. 

Jags just picked Bortles with the 3rd overall pick. They are not drafting another quarterback.

No they wont but if they get the #1 pick they will hold any team that wants the Duck QB hostage and make them beg borrow and steal for the pick. 

Oakland took Carr in the 2nd round so they don't have a huge commitment to him; if they're in a position to take Mariota I think they grab him. Tennessee stinks and they have nothing at the position either, so they're a threat as well…Bradford's always injured so I could see the Rams going QB…even the Redskins wouldn't shock me considering RGKnee looks like a bust at this point. Houston has nothing at the position either…there's probably about 6-7 teams overall who are a threat to take a QB, whether they're in a position to draft one due to their record or they trade up.

No way. Carr is their future. He's the real deal and they love his potential.  Bottom line is I seriously doubt we end up with the #1 pick based on win/loss. Our 2nd half schedule is weak and we'll win at least 3 of the remaining games. Believe it or not, there are teams worse than us.  To get Mariotta, we would have trade up big time. I say we end up 4-12 and end up with pick

#3 -- #5   

How can any fan of this team believe in the draft as a way of fixing this team? We blew every draft in the last 25 years why would it change now?

There is one proven fix in the mind of MMQs. Fire someone in the front office and bring in a new QB. Or promote the 2nd string QB. People cried for Clemens over Chad, anyone over Sanchez, Simms over Geno and now who knows who as someone we should tank a season over.

Honestly though, this team is so snake bitten, I don't think fans will give any rookie QB the proper chance. Honestly. Might be time for this sh*t hole franchise to wipe the slate clean let the big name whoever come in and run the show with some Vet OB from I dunno, somewhere, draft and sign weapons and just go for 10-6 and a Divisional playoff loss.  Seems about right. 

Would the Buccs draft a QB?

Conner Cook from Michigan looks like the right kinda value. He has the brains and tools. Will need time however.

Michael Robinson on NFL Network: “If he’s released this year, I don’t know if Geno Smith gets another job in the National Football League.”

There is one proven fix in the mind of MMQs. Fire someone in the front office and bring in a new QB. Or promote the 2nd string QB. People cried for Clemens over Chad, anyone over Sanchez, Simms over Geno and now who knows who as someone we should tank a season over.

Now  we have to face Brady.......

../Here’s what Brady has done in the last two games, victories over the Bengals and Bills: He has completed 50 of 72 passes for 653 yards with six TDs and no interceptions and New England has scored 80 points. The Jets have scored 96 points in six games.

Manning vs. Smith was a horrible mismatch even on a day when the Broncos played as if they were disinterested but knew they could flip the switch at any time.

Now it’s Brady vs. Smith. Manning and Brady are providing a 1-2 punch to the Jets’ season.

It made no sense for DMC but THIS DOES make sense.Like I said though we saw how Oakland did everything they could to get DMC by throwing games -they will do it again-especially if it means screwing over the Jets-remember we BEAT them-we are #2 if it's between us both.

That's not how it works, strength of schedule determines draft slot tie breakers FYI.

Whatever the Jets do, I hope they do not pick Jameis Winston. That dude is dumber than a bag of rocks. He's like Vince Young.... not smart enough to grasp NFL offenses.

If the Jets get a top 5 or top 10 pick, I hope they pick either Bryce Petty or Mariota.

Jets need to go the Bengals route, take the franchise WR in the 1st (Amari Cooper), and the grab the QB in the 2nd (Bryce Petty).

All day I've been thinking about there's a saying that goes ; "Can't win for losing" I never understood what that meant until yesterday, when mayweather's wife was probably in the middle of MFing him while packing her bags and jewelry and the cab was already on the way over to bring her to mama's house. "You STUPID MFer you bet and LOST 11 MILLION EFFING dollars on a football game" and then Geno throws that pick 6 with seconds left. ONLY the Jets could do something like that. Vinny would do it, Chad, Sanchez and now Smith.

The only GOOD thing for me was to watch that guy lose big money on the Jets and they couldn't even give us THAT. They can't win for losing.

No.  It's a stupid, stupid idea.  Always.

No, what is really stupid is believing that Geno Smith will ever be a good winning NFL quarterback. I mean why NOT roll the dice and see if we can do something with the #1 pick THIS time. I mean we've had ONE number 1 in the draft pick and it was in 1996 and the man was Keyshawn

Honestly though, this team is so snake bitten, I don't think fans will give any rookie QB the proper chance. Honestly. Might be time for this sh*t hole franchise to wipe the slate clean let the big name whoever come in and run the show with some Vet OB from I dunno, somewhere, draft and sign weapons and just go for 10-6 and a Divisional playoff loss.  Seems about right. 

LA Jets

Archived