2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this was 1983.  how much joe weider weight gainer can you actually consume and still function ?

I guess I always envisioned you'd be swapping out weight gainer and just putting down a cheesecake every day after dinner.  Suppose that's probably more my dream than anything else. 

I guess I always envisioned you'd be swapping out weight gainer and just putting down a cheesecake every day after dinner.  Suppose that's probably more my dream than anything else. 

I could have consumed 10,000 calories a day and not gained weight.  I was growing so fast my knees hurt for months 

I could have consumed 10,000 calories a day and not gained weight.  I was growing so fast my knees hurt for months 

When I was 16 I used to eat as much as I could and then drink 4 glasses of chocolate milk after every meal.  I could literally feel it filling up insides.  It was always quite a hit with the ladies in the dining hall.  I think I put on 5 pounds the whole year.

All I have to say about the DeAndre Jordan mess is that, thankfully, it wasn't the Knicks getting jilted like that because it would have been classic Knicks.

Seriously.  It would have gotten the fans hyped that the Knicks were signing DJ, the media would laud Jax for his recruiting acumen, and then it would be all ripped out from under them.

But I don't think the Basketball Gods would have allowed that to happen.  They already ****ed the Knicks out of the No. 2 pick.  A DJ jilt would have been traumatic.

All I have to say about the DeAndre Jordan mess is that, thankfully, it wasn't the Knicks getting jilted like that because it would have been classic Knicks.

Seriously. It would have gotten the fans hyped that the Knicks were signing DJ, the media would laud Jax for his recruiting acumen, and then it would be all ripped out from under them.

But I don't think the Basketball Gods would have allowed that to happen. They already ****ed the Knicks out of the No. 2 pick. A DJ jilt would have been traumatic.

I dunno. Jordan seems like a pretty weak minded dude. By all appearances it looks like Fegan did the Jedi mind trick on him, which means he could have been steered any way and they didn't want to even bother with us.

We're not even good enough to Space Jam someone for. That hurts.

I dunno. Jordan seems like a pretty weak minded dude. By all appearances it looks like Fegan did the Jedi mind trick on him, which means he could have been steered any way and they didn't want to even bother with us.

We're not even good enough to Space Jam someone for. That hurts.

No, I believe the Knicks had no shot at DJ to begin with.  I'm only saying that it would be absolutely Knicksonian to get jilted like the Mavs did and then lose out on other free agents because they signed elsewhere.

What now? I haven't been able to follow this at all because hoopshype will not stop crashing my browser.

Are you using Chrome?  Hoopshype crashed IE at work so I switched to Chrome and it works fine, except with some reload issues.

What now? I haven't been able to follow this at all because hoopshype will not stop crashing my browser.

Shameless collusion. Fegan essentially manipulated Jordan, who 100% looks like a weak-willed moron in all of this, towards Cuban. Apparently Cubes has been bitching to Fegan nonstop about not delivering on Howard and demanding satisfaction. Fegan, recognizing that his client has the maturity and brain of a Rutgers basketball player, rigged the game to give Jordan the appearance of LA alienating him; he planted the third banana seeds, then demanded that the Clips trade Paul if they wanted to keep Jordan, which he knew wouldn't happen. When the pieces were set, Fegan and Cuban orchestrated the selling points together prior to the Dallas meeting. When the grace period passed, and Jordan wasn't being monitored by Fegan anymore, his head finally cleared and Paul & Co were able to sell him on what had been done to him.

Honestly, there are no good guys in this and everyone looks horrible. But Fegan is the only one out of the bunch that's actually doctrinally bound to anything, so **** him.

KP said yesterday that he's playing in summer league and he plans to get "stronger" from now to training camp in October, which is good to hear. That explains why he's staying with Knicks from here on out and not doing EuroCup.

He also said he wants to spend time learning the triangle for whatever it's worth

Archived