the miami game was perfect

ylekram

the jets went to Miami and completely dominated the game for the most part. and then lost the game for draft position. the loss was the big **** you to idzik, not the all run game plan. rex's exiting gift to jets fans.couldn't have done it better myself. 4 more losses in similar fashion please. and they say rex has no class

I would have to agree. The Dolphins looked pathetic in that game, so while we may not have damaged their playoff hopes I think someone else will soon enough. I don't think any Dolphins fan can be overly optimistic about their team after that stinker. Tannehill essentially threw 3 interceptions (Walls and Pace with horrible drops), and they put up a whopping 16 points on a terrible pass defense and no Wilkerson up front.

As for the Jets, I wouldn't bemoan knocking the Pats or Dolphins down in either of those games, but I will be fully satisfied if they lose their remaining 4 at this point.

the jets went to Miami and completely dominated the game for the most part. and then lost the game for draft position. the loss was the big **** you to idzik, not the all run game plan. rex's exiting gift to jets fans.couldn't have done it better myself. 4 more losses in similar fashion please. and they say rex has no class

You do realize the game was at MetLife right?

Watching it on TV it sounded like it was in Miami.

I was one of the 15K or so Jet fans there. There were about 25K Dolphin fans in attendance

Loudest cheers were when Jets had the ball ...DEFENSE

and LETS GO DOLPHINS

lower level sidelines were one of the few areas with Jet fans in the majority

UD and particularly Mezzanine corners and end zone may as well have been in Miramar and painted orange

The STHs particularly in those areas should be ashamed

I was one of the 15K or so Jet fans there. There were about 25K Dolphin fans in attendance

and LETS GO DOLPHINS

UD and particularly Mezzanine corners and end zone may as well have been in Miramar and painted orange

Sounded like it man.  Thanx for representing.

this game probably had the most visitor fans i've seen since MetLife opened.  Defense chants, lets go dolphins chants all drowned out the JETS chants.  slightly pathetic but thats what you get when tickets are $11.

Not even close to the Steelers fans. 

I agree 100%, well except for the game being played in the Northern swamp.

and LETS GO DOLPHINS

Any season ticket holder who sells out to opposing team fans should be ashamed.......

Any season ticket holder who sells out to opposing team fans should be ashamed.......

Agree

No real Jet fan would do it...yet we have one or two sorry Jet "fans" even here at the Nation who do it and proudly post about doing it too

agreed

While I do agree with you in theory, sometimes tickets need to be sold. If its a Bills, Miami, Steelers or Pats game, there is a probably a near 50% chance that one of those slime will end up with your seats. I don't sell too often. But I bought 2 tix for Monday night, and at the same time sold my 4. There very well could have been a Dolphin fan in that seat.

Its easy for me to agree with you and bash people who do this. But the truth is every STH with few exceptions have sold to an opposing fan at one time or another.

How so?

I put my tickets up for sale at jet site message boards, ny craigslist and nfl ticket exchange.. I'm supposed to eat the tickets because the team is so bad that no jets fans want them? Please explain

Dominated the Miami game? Really?

Exactly what did they dominate? Time of shamefulness?

This was your typical Jet stinker where Rex's fraud of a defense gives it up once again in the 4th Q.

He should be arrested and charged with impersonation of an NFL coach.

thru your eyes? a stinker I guess

thru my eyes? a perfect game for this season

the jets had no business trying to win this game. what would a win prove? nothing. they proved they could win the game if they so choose in the first half and gave the game to Miami for draft position in the 2nd.folk missing 2 field goals? when has that happened? like I said, rex's parting gift to jets fans and a big **** you to idzik for the loss. people keep looking at rex like he is clueless about his job security. he is not. he and woody are thick as thieves. idzik is the 3rd wheel of that trio. rex at the very minimum has already heard his fate from the horses mouth. idzik doesn't have a clue

I still would hate to see the fins make the playoffs especially living in south FL and having to listen to all of the delusional dolphins fans talking about them making it to the superbowl. I want us to have the best draft spot possible but there was nothing like knocking them out of the playoffs last year which probably cost us O Beckham.

Archived