Belichick's Game Plan For The Super Bowl

Maxman

Bob Kraft bought a drone.

Take the 2.5 points and NE.

Patriots on neutral field is sh*t without their cameras.

Seahawks is the smart money.  Pats are joining the Bills and Vikings with 3 straight SB losses and will be the first team in history to lose 5 SBs.

Bellichek is a genius and the greatest coach of our generation. Congrats to the pats. Their dominance over the last 15 years is the greatest run in pro sports. Its amazing what they do year in and year out.

Other teams have had a better run over a 15 year period, most recently the Spurs and Yankees, both 5 championships in a 15 year span.

Shutting down Lynch is BB's task.

After seeing Wilson today and having Revis & Browner on those below avg. WR's BB will make Wilson win the game.

Surprised Seattle giving pts. 

Seattle D needs to win this game. Lynch needs to rush for over 100 with Wilson adding another 80.

TE's need a big game for Seattle and WR's must make blocks downfield.  

Brady must be sacked early and often. If not I see SB #4 for Brady

The teams I hate the most in sports are the Red Sox, Cowboys, Pats and Celtics. 

So having a hated team in a championship game will make it fun to watch.  Too bad the Giants aren't there because then we'd know it'd be a guaranteed loss for the Patriots.

Seahawks is the smart money.  Pats are joining the Bills and Vikings with 3 straight SB losses and will be the first team in history to lose 5 SBs.

That's the beauty of a drone.

They can fly anywhere and capture video for NE.

Patriots are not the same team away from Foxboro, scoring over a TD less on the road than at home (the difference would have been greater if Pats didn't rest everyone in their final home game against the Bills).

After seeing Wilson today and having Revis & Browner on those below avg. WR's BB will make Wilson win the game.

Seattle D needs to win this game. Lynch needs to rush for over 100 with Wilson adding another 80.

and how is NE supposed to score points? its the best defense they have seen all year.

we know they will try to take gronk out of the game.

what does that leave u with:

dumpoffs to little midgets like edelman and vereen? that won't get you too far.

can lafell get open on sherman?

can lard-ass blount get some yards on their defense? seahawks defense, unlike the colts, actually knows how to tackle.

seahawks offense actually matches up better against their defense.

i think a low scoring game with seattle winning is the most realistic outcome.

Having Gronk at 100% will be a big plus in this Super Bowl. He was barely a factor in the Pats loss to the Giants. A major point not mentioned is the injury status of Sherman. If he can't go or is severely hampered by his elbow (?) injury, this could be a major factor in the game. It will be interesting in the next few days to find out what is happening with Sherman.

From what one of the announcers said toward the end of the NE game, that teams that excel with the underneath routes give Seattle problems.

Hope your right!

probably thinking about the Chargers game, when rivers dumped off a million times to royal and woodhead to move the chains. they dominated possession and the hawks barely saw the ball.

i'm guessing thats the game-plan, use edelman/vereen like royal/woodhead to move the chains, target gronk in the red zone like they targeted gates. only problem is that gronk will draw a heck of a lot more defensive attention, and i'm not sure the Pats have a guy like Keenan Allen that can win against good corners. they also cant count on the seahawks to repeat mistakes, like some of their bad play-calling on 3rd down. 

Actually, I thought that too, but Denver has lost five also. But NE couldn't be in better company with five SB defeats. Denver lost to Dallas, SF, Washington and the G-Men before Seattle took them to the woodshed last season. But that was with three different coaches and QB's. These three defeats (in a row) will go strictly on the record of Brady and BB. 

From what one of the announcers said toward the end of the NE game, that teams that excel with the underneath routes give Seattle problems.

Hope your right!

Ron Jaworski said Seattle's defense would NOT be affected by NE's motion or formations. The Seahawks simply line up and smack you in the mouff and take away your best plays. Sounds like a long day for Tommy Boy.

wilson smart kid,, i think he can handle disguised schemes,, just a matter of whether he is 'on' that day.... if i am hawks, i have Russ run a few QB draws early to make them cheat in box a tad, force 1 on 1s for his WRs and less chance to disguise secondary coverage cause they have a guy in box worrying about QB draws.

1. Offensive line will hold on every play, because the NFL can't call penalties on every snap

2. Offense will run up score, because majority of plays and drives will be extended, regardless of any lost penalty yards - worth risk

3. Corners will hold or illegally contact on every play, because the NFL can't call penalties on every snap

4. Our defense will stifle the top offenses in the league, enough so that our defense can let our offense run out to a lead and hold it - worth risk

5. Cheat in whatever other way we can, because if we get to and win the SB, it'll be worth the cost of losing draft picks - which is worst case scenario

In other words, since they don't take away wins, the game plan is that there is no penalty or punishment that outweighs winning the SB.

Some plans currently being considered:

• Patriot assistant coaches buy out all Skittles in Arizona
  • Hiring Jeff Gillooly to "work" on Sherman's left arm
  • Lobbying Arizona legislature to resurrect the Mann Act against Russell Wilson when he crosses state lines with Joseph Faurina's (white) ex-girlfriend
  • Passing an anonymous tip to Sherriff Joe Arpaio that Wilson "might be half a Mexican"

send ballboy into opponents locker room to look at whiteboards

video tape opponents signals

use mysterious extra frequency in QB's headset

get copy of opponents playbook

oh wait, my bad, they already did those things, we know belicheat has specific gameplans every week

Archived