Report: NFL investigating whether Patriots purposely deflated footballs during win over Colts

CM28

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's obvious by the way you are pointing out my supposed infraction. You are indeed hoping some action takes place. I'm sure you dont give a damn about my well being here, so this post, and the one prior wasn't to help me, but seems more to wish and hope some action take place against me.

as i said. i respect the mods here and they way they run this site. 

and you guys seem to take this internet thing more serious then i do. Because i don't worry about people on the internet liking me or not. Nobody should, but for some reason you guys do!

You packed a LOT of irony into one post.

Are you sure you want to debate me here? I mean, honestly, how do you think it's going to go? You don't seem very intelligent, and I'm ... well, I'm me. Are you going to "prove" that I'm lying and that I really did want to snitch on you? Is that what you're going to go for—despite claiming you don't take this internet thing serious?

I'd like to unpack that statement a little more here, since we're delving into irony. If you don't take the "internet thing seriously" then what explanation do you have for seeking out a message board for a non-competitive rival team, joining, and provoking arguments? I mean, I have to imagine going into the arguments you probably think you have a shot at winning them, and the fact you can't and don't makes you a joke, but that shouldn't be confused with you not taking this seriously. Being a joke isn't the same as joking around. So, explain the not taking it serious motives, because I guess it's just not evident.

This is probably too many questions. I'm sorry. Let me dial it back... what's your favorite color?

otl_ap_19and0shirts_576.jpg

18 & NO

So close to immortality, but it was gone just like that to a srub squad like the giants none the less. No wonder the Pats' fans are so bitter. They won 18 straight games just to lose the one that mattered the most. Man that sucks. If that team couldnt win, there is no way they beat the hawks. This team has way more talent than those giants did. and the Patriots have less than they did that year.

Math.

Word! I got mad? News to me.....smh

Considering the source...*Shrug shoulders*

You do understand that you are just an internet bully, albeit a terribly weak one. But you're a bully nonetheless. 

You come here because you obviously can't hang somewhere else and you think "oh Jets fans should be easy pickins' for me because they suck." However, you are so stupid, ill informed and bad at debating that you get pissed on all day and at least twice today have thrown mini-tantrums because this obviously is not going as you planned. 

It's ok. We don't hate you. In fact I find you extremely entertaining. I don't want you banned at all. In fact. I want joewilly12 banned for wanting you banned. 

You want us all to be joewilly12. That's your problem. 

Word. Now I'm a Internet bully. This is fascinating...ha ha

You come here because you think you can push us around. That is the very definition of a bully. 

The fact that you are pathetically weak in the areas required to pull it off doesn't make you any less of a bully. In fact, its highly typical of a bully. 

Word. Now I'm a Internet bully. This is fascinating...ha ha

Say it more. Also, say you aren't mad. I feel like I believe you more each time. Saying "word" is a nice touch, it gives the right Boston House of Pain wigga trash aesthetic. I bet you have a Celtics cap with little dollar signs printed all over it, don't you? I bet you do. Oversized white t-shirt? Gold-plated chain from the flea market? Tan work boots? I bet your eyes are little too close together too, amiright?  

You come here because you think you can push us around. That is the very definition of a bully. 

The fact that you are pathetically weak in the areas required to pull it off doesn't make you any less of a bully. In fact, its highly typical of a bully. 

You should just punch him right in his pussy.

Say it more. Also, say you aren't mad. I feel like I believe you more each time. Saying "word" is a nice touch, it gives the right Boston House of Pain wigga trash aesthetic. I bet you have a Celtics cap with little dollar signs printed all over it, don't you? I bet you do. Oversized white t-shirt? Gold-plated chain from the flea market? Tan work boots? I bet your eyes are little too close together too, amiright?  

You are a TROLL big difference you BULLY no one we all laugh at you actually. Instead of being a Patriots board celebrating greatness you choose to be here and argue with us loser Jets fans. 

You should just punch him right in his pussy.

Now, now children. I know the ban against personal attacks really only applies to me but let's all play nice.

You are a TROLL big difference you BULLY no one we all laugh at you actually. Instead of being a Patriots board celebrating greatness you choose to be here and argue with us loser Jets fans. 

Ugh... responses like this are why trolls can be humiliated repeatedly, as long as they get one response like this, they think they win. 

Are you guys really yelling back "you're a bully" right now? Come on man.

Now, now children. I know the ban against personal attacks really only applies to me but let's all play nice.

Stop acting like you have a monopoly on the personal attacks double-standard. They invented that sh*t for me!

Ha ha same cast of characters responding ..i love it.

Anyways..

If the pats really did this. This is petty. No point in it..but the whole thing still is funny.

See, we don't care which team you root for if you can champion common decency and the integrity of the game.

Archived