Report: NFL investigating whether Patriots purposely deflated footballs during win over Colts

CM28

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shots fired

Lawrence Tynes         @lt4kicks Follow

The Pats have learned to celebrate the hell out of those AFC Championships because the know what comes 2 weeks later. #0-2inGlendale

HOT FIRE

Lawrence TynesVerified account @lt4kicks

I see that time has not healed the wounds of the Patriots faithful. Hang in there. Correct PSI is 13 equipment guys, helps stick to helmets

Patriots fans see no harm no foul in all this because they are winning wait a few years when Brady and BB retire they will return to the basement and be an NFL doormat once again.

Is this how jets fans having been dealing w it for 46 years?

Pats fans are laughing...it comes w winning. Discredit what you can't beat.

It happened to the Yankees and every other successful franchise.

Eh. Comes w the territory.

Loyal fans deal with it and still root for their team watch and see how empty Gillette Stadium will be once they go a few seasons under .500 

At least the Jets dont cheat 

Is this how cheaters fans deal with the fact that they have not won a legit Superbowl and now this season is tainted as well? You need to defend your cheating organization by trolling on a Jets board? You will need to troll all other teams boards as well. Absolutely pathetic. We're all laughing at you

Loyal fans deal with it and still root for their team watch and see how empty Gillette Stadium will be once they go a few seasons under .500 

At least the Jets dont cheat 

come on family,

how old are you? A true football fan is a true football fan and there are true football everyone. Asinine statement, because New England supported their football team way before Bledsoe and Parcell got there, that's why they never moved to connecticut

and you do need to check your history. the jets dont cheat. You be surprised how much every NFL team try slick ways of bending the rules.

20pr13r.jpg 

this whole ball altering issue is funny, if the pats did do it (cuz i dont see the point), but even funnier because the comments by the hurt fandom of the NFL. 

Have fun losing again this year, with or without cheating.  

Is this how cheaters fans deal with the fact that they have not won a legit Superbowl and now this season is tainted as well? You need to defend your cheating organization by trolling on a Jets board? You will need to troll all other teams boards as well. Absolutely pathetic. We're all laughing at you

Agree 100% worthless trolls who feel the need to flex internet muscles on another teams message boards. 

Buy a goat and keep yourself busy. 

come on family,

how old are you? A true football fan is a true football fan and there are true football everyone. Asinine statement, because New England supported their football team way before Bledsoe and Parcell got there, that's why they never moved to connecticut

and you do need to check your history. the jets dont cheat. You be surprised how much every NFL team try slick ways of bending the rules.

20pr13r.jpg

this whole ball altering issue is funny, if the pats did do it (cuz i dont see the point), but even funnier because the comments by the hurt fandom of the NFL. 

1 person Sal Alosi acting out on his own and the Jets FIRED HIM is far worse than whats going in New England son.

Who did The Patriots fire all the times they were CAUGHT CHEATING?

:hand:

Quick, name one Pats draft 1st round pick prior to 2001. 

you sound friggin stupid. Who are you i gotta prove anything to? go sit down somewhere. You filled your quota for the day. I will go back to ignoring you.

I deal with the fact that pats haven't won a superbowl since 04 the same way the jets haven't won sh*t for 46 years and counting..

I will. i'll be doing the samething you will be doing.

Watching the superbowl, only difference is. my team is in it, yours isn't! AGAIN!

"with the six pick the new york city jets draft.........."

Yeah man, um, I'm pretty used to that by now so try again... 

Can't wait to see all the pictures of the islanders with t-shirts that read "New England Patriots 2015 Super Bowl Champs!"

1 person Sal Alosi acting out on his own and the Jets FIRED HIM is far worse than whats going in New England son.

Who did The Patriots fire all the times they were CAUGHT CHEATING?

Doesnt matter. your statement was the jets don't cheat. he was wearing jets gear, so he represented the organization and coaching staf.

I could careless who the pats fired or didnt fire. They got punished and moved on, so spygate to me is Eh!

Maybe Flacco's throw doesn't get picked in the end zone with a properly inflated ball. That game was close enough to matter. We'll never know, but if these allegations are true, it taints every close home win they've ever had. (Geno last year in the rain).

Wow this is an outstanding point!!

Just WOW!!

Insane.....  This Commissioner is a stooge and he and the Pats are literally destroying the game with stuff like this!

Doesnt matter. your statement was the jets don't cheat. he was wearing jets gear, so he represented the organization and coaching staf.

I could careless who the pats fired or didnt fire. They got punished and moved on, so spygate to me is Eh!

He is no longer with the team WHO did the Patriots fire ALL the times they've been caught CHEATING? 

Archived