Report: NFL investigating whether Patriots purposely deflated footballs during win over Colts

CM28

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is no longer with the team WHO did the Patriots fire ALL the times they've been caught CHEATING? 

I see you have a hard time comprehending...

1. dont care who they fired or didnt fire. 

2. they were punished, of course in fans eyes it's not enough. so Eh!

and 3. I really dont care if you're not happy with their punishment.

amoz89.gif

sorry!

you sound friggin stupid. Who are you i gotta prove anything to? go sit down somewhere. You filled your quota for the day. I will go back to ignoring you.

I deal with the fact that pats haven't won a superbowl since 04 the same way the jets haven't won sh*t for 46 years and counting..

Too bad for you the super bowl was won by cheating. Jets 1-20 in legit SB wins. You're obviously very butt hurt by that, otherwise you wouldn't be making a fool out of yourself trolling on a Jets board

Emmm. And we snitch too i see.

If I'm banned or warned I'll accept it. I respect the mods here. Even though I seen a lot worse said on here.

I think you missed my point. I'm simply pointing out the ambiguity of the "personal attacks" rule enforcement. Seeing a troll use personal attacks sends the message that valued site members can do the same, which isn't true. It's how some people have gotten in trouble, including myself.

I don't need to snitch on you. I prefer keeping you here and watching you spin your wheels and embarrass yourself.

I think you missed my point. I'm simply pointing out the ambiguity of the "personal attacks" rule enforcement. Seeing a troll use personal attacks sends the message that valued site members can do the same, which isn't true. It's how some people have gotten in trouble, including myself.

I don't need to snitch on you. I prefer keeping you here and watching you spin your wheels and embarrass yourself.

It's obvious by the way you are pointing out my supposed infraction. You are indeed hoping some action takes place. I'm sure you dont give a damn about my well being here, so this post, and the one prior wasn't to help me, but seems more to wish and hope some action take place against me.

as i said. i respect the mods here and they way they run this site. 

and you guys seem to take this internet thing more serious then i do. Because i don't worry about people on the internet liking me or not. Nobody should, but for some reason you guys do!

I see you have a hard time comprehending...

1. dont care who they fired or didnt fire. 

2. they were punished, of course in fans eyes it's not enough. so Eh!

and 3. I really dont care if you're not happy with their punishment.

amoz89.gif

sorry!

Bottom line, comparing the Sal Alosi indcident to spygate or this ball deflating incident is moronic. Like he said he was acting alone, it also only affected one insignificant play

Bottom line, comparing the Sal Alosi indcident to spygate or this ball deflating incident is moronic. Like he said he was acting alone, it also only affected one insignificant play

You right it would b moronic if I was comparing it to Spygate but I wasn't.

His statement was "the jets don't cheat" and I brought in evidence to say otherwise.

Context. And all subjective when you deal w rival fans.

Tx is right the Pats would have won 42-7.

So why even do it ? The Pats have dominated this team there wasn't any reason to even put this on table.

So now the Pats are going to spend the next two weeks answering questions about this. It is an unneeded distraction that they have brought on to themselves.

Pats fan at work trying to rationalize low pressure in balls -- "They were kept outside, don't you notice the air pressure in your tires gets low in the cold temperatures?"

Co-worker -- "I've always suspected Bill Belichick was behind that too."

So why even do it ? The Pats have dominated this team there wasn't any reason to even put this on table.

So now the Pats are going to spend the next two weeks answering questions about this. It is an unneeded distraction that they have brought on to themselves.

it's a compulsion with the organization that comes from the top. 

Bellichik, while a great football coach, is and always has been a cheat.   He cheated Leon Hess, he is a known philanderer fedexing envelopes of cash to his mistress, and he was caught cheating by taping signals.   Little B has no moral compass and for whatever reason cannot help himself when it comes to cheating, it's just who he is as a person. 

That is the part that is really hard to understand. The Pats were winning this game going away. They did something completely unnecessary to try to get a leg up. Goodell is in bad spot. he's played favorites with the pats over and over. With all the Rice and Peterson stuff and the Saints thing blowing up in his face, Pats may have put themselves in some very hot soup needlessly, to say nothing of this upcoming 2 weeks of distractions and questions. 

Patriots fans see no harm no foul in all this because they are winning wait a few years when Brady and BB retire they will return to the basement and be an NFL doormat once again.

Just like this year, it will be the Jets who will occupy the AFCE basement for years to come.

That is the part that is really hard to understand. The Pats were winning this game going away. They did something completely unnecessary to try to get a leg up. Goodell is in bad spot. he's played favorites with the pats over and over. With all the Rice and Peterson stuff and the Saints thing blowing up in his face, Pats may have put themselves in some very hot soup needlessly, to say nothing of this upcoming 2 weeks of distractions and questions. 

I really couldn't have gotten worked up about this at all until I heard how arrogant Brady was when asked about it on the radio.  It was the most arrogant I have ever heard him since he started laughing when someone suggested that they might only score 17 against the Giants in the superbowl.  And we know how that ended.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhw_YLGmvKw

goodell's solution--jets give first round pick to pats for revis tampering, pats give up that pick for this. all balls destroyed before anyone else can inspect them.

Archived