Cheating wins people.

Blackout

it doesn't matter if you get caught spying on other teams, if you pay enough the tapes will be burned.

it doesn't matter if you inflate balls in cold weather to keep you from fumbling as much, the league will shield youl

you put a bounty on someone?  better be Bob Kraft or else you'll be suspended for a year.

nothing matters anymore....

:(

this is the day the football died.

it doesn't matter if you get caught spying on other teams, if you pay enough the tapes will be burned.

it doesn't matter if you inflate balls in cold weather to keep you from fumbling as much, the league will shield youl

you put a bounty on someone?  better be Bob Kraft or else you'll be suspended for a year.

nothing matters anymore....

:(

this is the day the football died.

I agree but I realized this was the case when they refused to say anything about this matter until after the SB....

There is such a long list of cheaters in professional sports... this really brings it all into question... and I do strongly believe that about 99% of the athletes who do cheat, fix games, or use steroids would do it all over again if they had the same opportunity.  

There is such a long list of cheaters in professional sports... this really brings it all into question... and I do strongly believe that about 99% of the athletes who do cheat, fix games, or use steroids would do it all over again if they had the same opportunity.  

but most don't get caught red handed right before a title game, do they?

if so it takes a lot to have an entire league cover for you 

Now that the Superbowl is over - I can say this honestly - if, by the draft, the Pats aren't heavily penalized for deflating footballs I am done with the league.

BB one year suspension and a 1st round pick - anything less than that and I'm done.

In all seriousness the league has become a side show - the actual football game has become secondary to everything else. 

Now that the Superbowl is over - I can say this honestly - if, by the draft, the Pats aren't heavily penalized for deflating footballs I am done with the league.

BB one year suspension and a 1st round pick - anything less than that and I'm done.

In all seriousness the league has become a side show - the actual football game has become secondary to everything else. 

At the absolute worst, they'll get fined.  No picks will be taken away, no suspensions.

At the absolute worst, they'll get fined.  No picks will be taken away, no suspensions.

The way I see it the investigation can only come to two conclusion - they either cheated or they didn't...

If they cheated the penalty will have to be huge - no other way around it.

If they say there's no evidence etc....Kraft gets his apology..... 

After this win they'll almost certainly not find any guilt 

At the absolute worst, they'll get fined. No picks will be taken away, no suspensions.

I would've said you were crazy even up until last night ...but Goodell was BEAMING giving the Pats that trophy ...beaming !!!!...that was no act , he wasn't playing the commish role...he was like a smitten fan up there.....they are getting a slap on the wrist tops maybe even a free pass completely.

And watching Kurt Warner who has been on record as saying he got cheated out of a Ring by those scu$##gs have to slowly march up there and kiss there feet was like watching a lamb get led out to a slaughter....just a surreal , depressing night

I would've said you were crazy even up until last night ...but Goodell was BEAMING giving the Pats that trophy ...beaming !!!!...that was no act , he wasn't playing the commish role...he was like a smitten fan up there.....they are getting a slap on the wrist tops maybe even a free pass completely.

I think it's a complete pass - Goodell has gone so far over the line at this point and has seen no repercussions...He's just going to get worse....

this.  nfl gets no more of my money if belichick isn't suspended for "ignorance" at least.

The Pats cheated. There is not denying that.

However, I have a quick story for you all.

I know of a HS football coach who couldn't get above .500 over 10 years. Blamed the kids, the parents, the town, the other teams for cheating. Blamed everyone but himself. He was let go/resigned. Forced out - but nicely due to serving well for 10 years. The best coach in the state took over. Sent kids to the NFL, DI. The same kids that the losing town would beat at the youth level. He was in the same teams conference for years and always won. He turned around the program in two years. You know how?

1) Morning practice (in shorts) all offseason starting at 5:30 AM M-F. Held in the basketball gym so no teams could see it. (illegal)

2) Out of state football camps. Legal because they were supposed to be under the guides of the camps coaches - but the coaches were there coaching. (illegal)

A lot of other little things that I could get into more detail about. But you guys get the point. It's all about gaining every competitive advantage possible and doing it with a sense of urgency. That's what wins games.

Archived