Rex Question

TuscanyTile2

What do you think the odds are he returns (not necessarily as HC) to the Jets organization at some point in the future?  It might be 5-10 years down the road or something like that but I could see him being a coordinator and/or adviser of some sort.

Mind you, I'm not rooting for this to happen.  I'm just saying I think there's a small (probably very small) but realistic chance it could happen.

what do you think the odds are kim kardashian lets me piihb?

Like, your D in her B?

Or, your photoshopped D in her photoshopped B?

And then, odds? Or probability?

Cause three different people hit the powerball lottery yesterday, but, (and I'm going on a limb here) three different people did NOT piihb yesterday.

That means it's easier to win a jackpot than stick your Peter in one.

What do you think the odds are he returns (not necessarily as HC) to the Jets organization at some point in the future?  It might be 5-10 years down the road or something like that but I could see him being a coordinator and/or adviser of some sort.

Mind you, I'm not rooting for this to happen.  I'm just saying I think there's a small (probably very small) but realistic chance it could happen.

Adviser ?

I think Rex will go all John Madden after the Bills contract, 25 million in the bank, he will move on to broadcasting, games, you name it, can see the speech, tears talking about putting "his all" into football...

I don't see him in a front office role and pride would hold him back from another DC role (even if that's where he belongs)

Buffalo Bills' Fan here.  I think Rex is being honest when he says this is his last stop.  He has a great relationship with the Pegulas,  Doug Whaley (GM) and Doug Brandon and we love him. Even if things dont  go well for a couple of years,  the Pegulas would still keep him.  They don't like firing anyone and as a result,  they kept our Sabres coach 2 years longer than they should have.    I don't see Rex wanting to sit in chair and broadcast.  He likes being out there.  

What do you think the odds are he returns (not necessarily as HC) to the Jets organization at some point in the future? It might be 5-10 years down the road or something like that but I could see him being a coordinator and/or adviser of some sort.

Mind you, I'm not rooting for this to happen. I'm just saying I think there's a small (probably very small) but realistic chance it could happen.

I think Rex ends up as a DC somewhere in 3 years after he's fired from buffalo. Won't be here

Archived