JN Mock Draft 2.0 - Selections Only

Dcat

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really.

We had a list that was organized during the first mock draft of prospects by position. As they were drafted the list was updated in red by each player drafted so you could easily see all of the top prospects along with who was drafted at each position and who was left. I was hoping with that list that I could at least view who was drafted by position so I dont end up double drafting players but it seems like there's no option to view by position. No biggie though.

Not really.

We had a list that was organized during the first mock draft of prospects by position. As they were drafted the list was updated in red by each player drafted so you could easily see all of the top prospects along with who was drafted at each position and who was left. I was hoping with that list that I could at least view who was drafted by position so I dont end up double drafting players but it seems like there's no option to view by position. No biggie though.

There are tabs across the bottom of the spreadsheet for each position.  Column A of each positional tab shows when each player was drafted.  If the cell is blank, the player is available.

With pick 160, Steelers select Scarlet Knight, Tyler Kroft, TE.   Kroft was severely handicapped by Rutgers' QB nightmare and has the potential to be Steeler's next Heath Miller. Worth the gamble here, I think.  Miller isn't getting any younger.

11475026-large.jpg

AVM, Carolina OTC - PM sent

Not really.

There are tabs across the bottom of the spreadsheet for each position.  Column A of each positional tab shows when each player was drafted.  If the cell is blank, the player is available.

I clicked on it but nothing happened. I'll try again. Thanks bro. 

If you are using a smart phone, the position rankings/selections tabs might be at the top.  (That's where they are on my Galaxy).  But on my laptop browser, the position rankings/selections tabs are at the bottom. These tabs replaced the cumbersome position lists I made for the prior draft.   I have no idea how you can function without accessing them.   I also don't know why they won't open for you when you click on them.  They should work.  I am unaware of anyone else having issues with it. Keep trying

After 97 picks since their last selection the TB Buccaneers selected OT Tyrus Thompson from Oklahoma.

741233.jpg

Massive man... 6'5" /324 lbs with 35" arms and 10.25 inch hands

Amazingly put up 29 reps with those long arms and ran a 5.3

Compares to King Dunlap and TB would love that with a late 5th round selection.

Tyrus and Ali Marpet will help protect Winston for years to come.

Add athletic freak Arik Armstead at the DE position and TB can make a big run in the NFC South

If you are using a smart phone, the position rankings/selections tabs might be at the top.  (That's where they are on my Galaxy).  But on my laptop browser, the position rankings/selections tabs are at the bottom. These tabs replaced the cumbersome position lists I made for the prior draft.   I have no idea how you can function without accessing them.   I also don't know why they won't open for you when you click on them.  They should work.  I am unaware of anyone else having issues with it. Keep trying

I was able to get it on my laptop. Thanks! 

The list was inadvertantly deleted.  My mistake.  We can still swap out the pick Lith gave you for Hull? 3 of the guys on your list were already taken, and one was taken after your pick.  But Two are still there.   I sent you a PM on it.  What do you want to do?  

Sht.  Mistakes happen.  All I can do is apologize again as I did in the PM. If you want to bail out, that's your prerogative, but we'd all prefer you to hang in there.

Archived