Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparently they don't teach mafia either ...maybe you should seek out that Idiot Vic to help you along and completely bury any chance you have to learn this god damn game

Can you just answer his question so we don't have to read this crap for the next 48 hours?

So you don't know by now after all this time playing with me that I absolutely hate it when people dodge claims ? Why did I choose to stay with PAC ? No real reason other than he was the first one run up and I would have much rather see him reveal than Lily since he was the first to get pushed. Its day one, there really are no cases yet and Pac refuses to reveal because he's a stubborn mule or he's scum trying to stay consistently stupid.  

Why is Pac being first run up a good reason?  It's kind of predictable actually.

Why is Pac being first run up a good reason?  It's kind of predictable actually.

It is what it is, I would have preferred a bit more pressure on PAC especially when he came right out and said "Im not revealing" He received basically no pressure at all and people flocked to Lily based on one post by Leelou. It was poor reasoning to run up another player at that point IMO. Now it does not even matter since Lily claimed Doc PAC should be pressured, if no claim then hammer his ass.

Since you haven't moved on to someone else yet, I'm getting nervous. I don't want town to lose a power role, so I'll claim. I'm the doc. See why I didn't want to claim? 

I like my vote on Pac, but I could switch to Lizzie also. 

Oh ok this.

I still want Lizzie dead.  Would probably prefer to lynch Lily over Pac, but I don't think either of those trains are particularly enlightening atm.

Did you catch up enough to see lily claimed Doc ? Or are you saying you would rather lynch an uncountered Doc over Pac who wont reveal ?

Would certainly help me quite a bit.

well over the years I have seen numerous people miss claims because they get mixed up in a bunch of bullsh*t that some players would skim through. All bullsh*t and Jokes aside it may not be a bad Idea would be up too the mod of a particular game because some may disagree for various reasons

I want more votes on slimy Lizzie. Leelou and Arsis should put their money where their mouths are.

I have created more content in this game than you ever will go blow me

Bye the way I don't like you nudging me or directing them you should probably die

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Lily (3) - JiF, Pac, JC

Pac (7) - AVM, Arsis, Vic, Lily, Smash, CTM, Lizzie

Lizzie (1) - Wombat

Wombat (1) - Leelou

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, May 8, 11 AM EST/8 AM PST

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Lily (3) - JiF, Pac, JC

Pac (7) - AVM, Arsis, Vic, Lily, Smash, CTM, Lizzie

Lizzie (1) - Wombat

Wombat (1) - Leelou

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, May 8, 11 AM EST/8 AM PST

is that not a final vote count Nol ?

Tom Brady has been killed by AVM (William Wallace).

bradycasket.jpg

Damn, I'm awesome.

I still want Lizzie dead.  Would probably prefer to lynch Lily over Pac, but I don't think either of those trains are particularly enlightening atm.

I'd say LIzzie is top 3. Not sure he's my top suspect, though.

And fwiw, we should have made Pac happy. He's been complaining about running folks up to reveal soooo.....

Congrats Paco.

LOL...that's something I told someone in high school and the look of shock on his face that I didn't tell him to go **** himself was priceless.

Yeah it's a classic. Same time frame here too. My friends brother still brings it up.

Archived