Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

I agree your train is silly but the only reason for any train on day one is to get a reveal and some information, other than that they are all silly. How PAC got off the hook is beyond me, now your refusing to reveal. If this is the case whats the point of voting day one at all ?

Unvote CTM vote Pac

Saying "I Won't reveal" is hot garbage.

A vote on Lily is just as good as a vote on Pac then. Why one over the other?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to claim either, because my train is silly. It's based on Pac's attempt at deflection. 

So let me get this straight...

1. You run someone up to claim, they refuse

2. People start voting you since you only voted someone to get a claim and previously you voted for someone that had no chance in hell that they were going to get lynched

3. Your train is deemed silly by yourself, so now you refuse to claim

That sound about right? 

2. People start voting you since you only voted someone to get a claim and previously you voted for someone that had no chance in hell that they were going to get lynched

That sound about right? 

I think that sums it up nicely.

I agree your train is silly but the only reason for any train on day one is to get a reveal and some information, other than that they are all silly. How PAC got off the hook is beyond me, now your refusing to reveal. If this is the case whats the point of voting day one at all ?  

Unvote CTM vote Pac

If Lily flips scum...I'd look at this more closely.

That sound about right? 

Nope.  Looks about right.

I agree your train is silly but the only reason for any train on day one is to get a reveal and some information, other than that they are all silly. How PAC got off the hook is beyond me, now your refusing to reveal. If this is the case whats the point of voting day one at all ?

Unvote CTM vote Pac

This post sucks

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Lily (5) - JiF, Pac, CTM, JC, Lizzie

Pac (5) - AVM, Arsis, Vic, Lily, Smash

Lizzie (1) - Wombat

Wombat (1) - Leelou

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, May 8, 11 AM EST/8 AM PST

Nice avoidance to the answer.

If I answer yes, it can only be construed as townish on day 1. We have no information and the best way to get that information is by pressuring players by voting them.

If I answer no, you could argue that I am trying to take my time and make good decisions to help the town - or, you could flip my prior logic above and say that I am unconcerned which is scummy behavior.

So I ask you again, why are you answering for Smash, and which response are you looking for out of me?

How does your closed end question to me help the town?

If I answer yes, it can only be construed as townish on day 1. We have no information and the best way to get that information is by pressuring players by voting them.

If I answer no, you could argue that I am trying to take my time and make good decisions to help the town - or, you could flip my prior logic above and say that I am unconcerned which is scummy behavior.

So I ask you again, why are you answering for Smash, and which response are you looking for out of me?

How does your closed end question to me help the town?

How did I answer for Smash? Reading comprehension fail? I was asking you a directed question. 

My question and your response helps me try to figure out if you are town or scum. 

Now, would you like to actually answer the question? 

How about AVM, would you lynch him? 

How did I answer for Smash? Reading comprehension fail? I was asking you a directed question.

My question and your response helps me try to figure out if you are town or scum.

Now, would you like to actually answer the question?

How about AVM, would you lynch him?

I did answer. You quoted my question to AVM. You're trying to be vague. Noted.

Why are you suggesting AVM?

It's not deflection it's a legitimate question. Clearly logic isn't your strong suit. Are you drunk?

Are you done being a dick? You are the only one on that is interacting right now. I'll get to others in their own time. You caught my attention and kept it by the way you are NOT answering questions and deflecting. 

Are you done being a dick? You are the only one on that is interacting right now. I'll get to others in their own time. You caught my attention and kept it by the way you are NOT answering questions and deflecting.

Hey an actual response! Good job!

Lizzie. I really don't understand what you're going for here. If you're town you're not doing yourself any favors right now.

She placed herself in the middle of my question to Smash, with her original snarky comment about me "being willing to lynch anyone". Her logic isn't good which I explained, and when I asked her what the use was for her comment/question, she danced around for multiple posts about telling me why she tunneled in on me instead of anyone else who flipped between Lily and Pac.

Note that Smash still hasnt answered my question which was "why Pac over Lily when their reasons are the same", even though he has posted since.

I'm not doing myself a disservice. Actually I don't see you or her doing anything remotely close to what I am for the town.

She placed herself in the middle of my question to Smash, with her original snarky comment about me "being willing to lynch anyone".

Note that Smash still hasnt answered my question which was "why Pac over Lily when their reasons are the same", even though he has posted since.

I'm not doing myself a disservice. Actually I don't see you or her doing anything remotely close to what I am for the town.

I don't know about you but my strategy of huddling over my toilet and crying like a baby in between throwing up is extremely pro town

Archived