Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She placed herself in the middle of my question to Smash, with her original snarky comment about me "being willing to lynch anyone". Her logic isn't good which I explained, and when I asked her what the use was for her comment/question, she danced around for multiple posts about telling me why she tunneled in on me instead of anyone else who flipped between Lily and Pac.

Note that Smash still hasnt answered my question which was "why Pac over Lily when their reasons are the same", even though he has posted since.

I'm not doing myself a disservice. Actually I don't see you or her doing anything remotely close to what I am for the town.

And what good is that? 

JiF or anyone else, am I speaking clearly today? Or am I speaking an alien language?

I said you finally gave a legitimate answer when you said "I was the only one interacting right now." I didn't say it was a good answer because when you originally wrote to me, Smash was posting and I always log in as invisible, but at least it was an answer. Otherwise, yeah you have been pretty uselessly hounding me over my simple question to Smash....and also don't care to explain the reason as to why you made that comment in the first place.

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Lily (5) - JiF, Pac, CTM, JC, Lizzie

Pac (5) - AVM, Arsis, Vic, Lily, Smash

Lizzie (1) - Wombat

Wombat (1) - Leelou

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, May 8, 11 AM EST/8 AM PST

So let me get this straight...

1. You run someone up to claim, they refuse

2. People start voting you since you only voted someone to get a claim and previously you voted for someone that had no chance in hell that they were going to get lynched

3. Your train is deemed silly by yourself, so now you refuse to claim

That sound about right? 

1. Yes

2. I voted Vic as a way of saying hi, It's done on DM all the time. You know this.

3. My train is led by Pac. Nuff said.

1. Yes

2. I voted Vic as a way of saying hi, It's done on DM all the time. You know this.

3. My train is led by Pac. Nuff said.

I think it would behoove you and Pac to claim at this point. One of you is probably going to end up getting lynched. 

Since you haven't moved on to someone else yet, I'm getting nervous. I don't want town to lose a power role, so I'll claim. I'm the doc. See why I didn't want to claim? 

I like my vote on Pac, but I could switch to Lizzie also. 

Since you haven't moved on to someone else yet, I'm getting nervous. I don't want town to lose a power role, so I'll claim. I'm the doc. See why I didn't want to claim? 

I like my vote on Pac, but I could switch to Lizzie also. 

Well all right then. 

At this current moment, you seem to be trying to be difficult on purpose. I don't see the immediate benefit. Unless you know something we don't?

I'm just not in the mood to roll over and play dead when I had a couple simple questions and the brain trust is trying to dance around answering them. Smash works nights so he has a reason to not check in so I'll cut him a little slack.

That's because they don't teach English in the Bronx

apparently they don't teach mafia either ...maybe you should seek out that Idiot Vic to help you along and completely bury any chance you have to learn this god damn game

I'm just not in the mood to roll over and play dead when I had a couple simple questions and the brain trust is trying to dance around answering them. Smash works nights so he has a reason to not check in so I'll cut him a little slack.

So you don't know by now after all this time playing with me that I absolutely hate it when people dodge claims ? Why did I choose to stay with PAC ? No real reason other than he was the first one run up and I would have much rather see him reveal than Lily since he was the first to get pushed. Its day one, there really are no cases yet and Pac refuses to reveal because he's a stubborn mule or he's scum trying to stay consistently stupid.  

Wait. What? You're buying Pac's bull? He's just deflecting to get himself off the hotseat. 

He kind of has a point.  You don't look so good this D1.

Hey Lily let's see what you got

Hold on lemme spoil it ........ Vt??

unvote vote Lily

This guy is so dirty.

I agree your train is silly but the only reason for any train on day one is to get a reveal and some information, other than that they are all silly. How PAC got off the hook is beyond me, now your refusing to reveal. If this is the case whats the point of voting day one at all ?  

Unvote CTM vote Pac

Saying "I Won't reveal" is hot garbage.

Gross.

If I answer yes, it can only be construed as townish on day 1. We have no information and the best way to get that information is by pressuring players by voting them.

If I answer no, you could argue that I am trying to take my time and make good decisions to help the town - or, you could flip my prior logic above and say that I am unconcerned which is scummy behavior.

So I ask you again, why are you answering for Smash, and which response are you looking for out of me?

How does your closed end question to me help the town?

This is way too clinical for town Lizzie imo.  Also, the preoccupation with appearances is crap.

Leelou is sharp on p. 8 btw.

She placed herself in the middle of my question to Smash, with her original snarky comment about me "being willing to lynch anyone". Her logic isn't good which I explained, and when I asked her what the use was for her comment/question, she danced around for multiple posts about telling me why she tunneled in on me instead of anyone else who flipped between Lily and Pac.

Note that Smash still hasnt answered my question which was "why Pac over Lily when their reasons are the same", even though he has posted since.

I'm not doing myself a disservice. Actually I don't see you or her doing anything remotely close to what I am for the town.

It's an obvious D1 probe, you moron.  Your question was ok, but so was Leelou's.  Wtf is your point?

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Lily (5) - JiF, Pac, CTM, JC, Lizzie

Pac (5) - AVM, Arsis, Vic, Lily, Smash

Lizzie (1) - Wombat

Wombat (1) - Leelou

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Friday, May 8, 11 AM EST/8 AM PST

Archived