Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

You soft claimed in a way to make people assume you're cop. If you have a guilty, as you at least implied, then you don't care what he claims.

If you're thinking he'll implicate someone, anything he'd say preflip but after you started hia train (if he flipped scum) would be wifom.

This is why you either slow play it without implicating him (esp with a vig dead and little to no chance you get day killed) to see what happens...or you put all your cards on the table immediately. Soft claiming =bad.

Beautiful.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys even play mafia here anymore?

1.  That wasn't a soft claim.

2.  Smash is legit scummy for some of his actions regarding Pac.

3.  Given the massive sheeping of Lizzie onto Smash combined with the fact that he pulled back, it's highly unlikely that Lizzie is scum here.

It's like you guys don't even try to think anymore and just go with whatever your knee-jerk reaction is.  This is disgusting.

Vote Arsis

1. That wasn't a soft claim.

2. Smash is legit scummy for some of his actions regarding Pac.

3. Given the massive sheeping of Lizzie onto Smash combined with the fact that he pulled back, it's highly unlikely that Lizzie is scum here.

It's like you guys don't even try to think anymore and just go with whatever your knee-jerk reaction is. This is disgusting.

Vote Arsis

Nobody plays here with any heart anymore. JN mafia is the Knicks and Crusher is Isaiah Thomas.

3.  Given the massive sheeping of Lizzie onto Smash combined with the fact that he pulled back, it's highly unlikely that Lizzie is scum here.

It's like you guys don't even try to think anymore and just go with whatever your knee-jerk reaction is.  This is disgusting.

Vote Arsis

Im legit scummy for my actions against Pac ?? You're an Idiot.

Vote Arsis

Do you? A cop with a guilty doesn't pull off there. They just don't.

If he's not a cop and is another "investigative" role, then it would be nice to get that out of him. And what, exactly, is the point in him NOT claiming cop now?

Yes. It is more likely than not that he is town. I am quite aware of that. But he plays like a ******* crazy man with his head on fire jumping into a lake of piranha for relief. Unless there's something I don't know, there's no point in him not saying "I am the _____." It gives us the ability to see if he's lying and it's not like he's putting the doc (be that Lily or someone else) at any more risk. He out himself out there already.

And yes, Smash was suspect already. That doesn't change the point that calling Lizzie's whatever this has been a cluster**** is being kind.

Get out of here with the OMG U GUIZE R TURRIBLE ST TEH MAFIA bit. A--we know we are and B--I'm more awesome than you all is my thing.

<3 you, mean it

Questions I've asked myself already (and so should everyone else):

Would LIzzie do this as cop? Yep.

Would Lizzie do this as VT? Yep.

Would Lizzie do this as sloppily as scum? I'd like to say no, but probably. Still, I doubt it...but you just never know with him.

My point? Do I think LIzzie is town...probably. Maybe...I think. Does that mean I think he's 100% on Smash? Not at all. Eecially when he unvotes. If he didn't unvote, Smash is dead now...so why would a cop do that. And if he's not cop (all-knowing Wwwwwww seems to get him) then his soft claim -- which is what that was, sorry Wom -- puts a trigger happy cop at risk of CCing.

It was a terrible, no good play. FOS Wom, hard.

Wom, Smash, JC maybe makes sense.

Dude,

I think competing trains between Smash and Lizzie is the way to go.  Personally, I don't like Lizzie's shenanigans but I also didn't like Smash's plays...never mind the fact he ignored my vote.

Lizzie was playing like his roled up self.

I was fine with him til the unvote. I mean outside of last game my face takes up 3 spots on the Mt Rushmore of bad cops so I'm one to talk lol...but...

Dude,

I think competing trains between Smash and Lizzie is the way to go.  Personally, I don't like Lizzie's shenanigans but I also didn't like Smash's plays...never mind the fact he ignored my vote.

Like I said, just throwing something to the wall. Somehow you getting defensive makes me feel a little better about you LOL

1. That wasn't a soft claim.

2. Smash is legit scummy for some of his actions regarding Pac.

3. Given the massive sheeping of Lizzie onto Smash combined with the fact that he pulled back, it's highly unlikely that Lizzie is scum here.

It's like you guys don't even try to think anymore and just go with whatever your knee-jerk reaction is. This is disgusting.

Vote Arsis

A lot of truth in this post.

But I also think its a bit mock outrage-ish and don't really get why anyone would defend Lizzie there so strongly. Why not let it play out?

Questions I've asked myself already (and so should everyone else):

Would LIzzie do this as cop? Yep.

Would Lizzie do this as VT? Yep.

Would Lizzie do this as sloppily as scum? I'd like to say no, but probably. Still, I doubt it...but you just never know with him.

My point? Do I think LIzzie is town...probably. Maybe...I think. Does that mean I think he's 100% on Smash? Not at all. Eecially when he unvotes. If he didn't unvote, Smash is dead now...so why would a cop do that. And if he's not cop (all-knowing Wwwwwww seems to get him) then his soft claim -- which is what that was, sorry Wom -- puts a trigger happy cop at risk of CCing.

It was a terrible, no good play. FOS Wom, hard.

This is nice. It crossed my mind that Lizzie may have been anticipating a Smash train, got out in front by voting early and then was like, oh sh*t when it got to L-1.

But you're probably right. It's just Lizzie being Lizzie. Idk

On phone

Vote Wbat

Dude,

JC, Arsis and WWbat are scum IMO

You never give much content to go on JC so its damn near impossible to figure you out wombat had issue with my play on Pac which was for him to reveal, I even warned he was at L1 he decided not to reveal and was hammered by none other than Lizzie the same guy pushing for my lynch. Notice how Wombat tried to get traction on my lynch yet vote Arsis ? Classic scum move trying to stay squeaky clean.

It looked like a soft claim to half the game. What was it then?

you are damn near a lock for scum this game. Your play has changed by a large amount and to me its obvious. Your playing like you don't want any attention drawn to you which is the exact opposite of what you've (AVM) been doing since you started playing. maybe your due for a change maybe your the scummiest bastard ever

Not really... it's become run em' up, read their reveal while picking your ass, shrugging, then voting someone.

We've gone from playing chess to whack a mole.

Archived