Funny message from Scout

Maxman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would anyone do that? Must be great pay and benefits, I guess.

No it's a power trip some posters want.. The truth is it's a thankless job for the most part and even Max letting the Mods use Tom anyway they want isn't enough for the aggregation one puts up with. :animal0029:

Let's not forget the dickhead mods on JI!

What the **** was Sean thinking when he chose those guys?

I was about to make a joke about how could you trust someone that willingly made you a mod.  But you beat me too it.  It's some I respect about you.  You know just how miserable of a mod you were and you own it proudly.

:akf:

I was about to make a joke about how could you trust someone that willingly made you a mod.  But you beat me too it.  It's some I respect about you.  You know just how miserable of a mod you were and you own it proudly.

:akf:

I was not a miserable mod. JI was a miserable site.

I was not a miserable mod. JI was a miserable site.

Not till Sooth made you a Mod after months of campaigning..LOL I will say this I have never complained to a Admin until I thought you broke into my acct. But I was wrong it was Barzini (Bergen Jet) all along.. :winking0001:

I was honestly hoping he was lurking and that my post would have inspired him to give us all the vicious Pauliec bitchslap we all so richly deserve. 

Kleck, you were once part of the JI illuminati.  Why was Pauley made a mod anyway?  I never thought he was a major player.

Not till Sooth made you a Mod after months of campaigning..LOL I will say this I have never complained to a Admin until I thought you broke into my acct. But I was wrong it was Barzini (Bergen Jet) all along.. :winking0001:

Let it go. 

My campaign for mod was never serious. 

The honest truth is, I was approached. Not the other way around. 

Kleck, you were once part of the JI illuminati.  Why was Pauley made a mod anyway?  I never thought he was a major player.

Pauliec was made a mod because he did campaign for it and I don't think anyone else wanted it. But that was after I left so I'm not 100% how that happened. 

Pauliec was not only a major player on JI at one time, he was actually a decent poster and pretty funny. 

Some people don't have the emotional stability to be a good Mod.. Ham was great as a poster but he took things way too personal to be a Mod I think the best Mod on JI was Jetswin..

Pauliec was made a mod because he did campaign for it and I don't think anyone else wanted it. But that was after I left so I'm not 100% how that happened. 

Pauliec was not only a major player on JI at one time, he was actually a decent poster and pretty funny

He should have stuck to being a Sinatra fan and left being a Mod to those that could handle it..

Some people don't have the emotional stability to be a good Mod.. Ham was great as a poster but he took things way too personal to be a Mod I think the best Mod on JI was Jetswin..

Savage, if I had a dollar for every one of Ham's bannings that got incorrectly attributed to me... I'd have about 2 thousand bucks. 

Another thing Ham did that I never did was delete people's posts and entire threads. 

Savage, if I had a dollar for every one of Ham's bannings that got incorrectly attributed to me... I'd have about 2 thousand bucks. 

Another thing Ham did that I never did was delete people's posts and entire threads. 

True until Max, Ham was the only one that ever deleted one of my posts.. It's a shame Ham should have stayed as a good poster until the pig was ripe for slaughter.. :winking0001:

It's a shame Ham should have stayed as a good poster until the pig was ripe for slaughter.. :winking0001:

wonder if after his meltdown as mod if it was a Court Order, a Shrink, a heart doctor, or perhaps a condition by a Wife/Girlfriend that kept him away from posting at Jets sites?

wonder if after his meltdown as mod if it was a Court Order, a Shrink, a heart doctor, or perhaps a condition by a Wife/Girlfriend that kept him away from posting at Jets sites?

He's on Jet Addicts and Jetfansunited.. He tried posting here but was met with too much grief someone said..

After his meltdown, and all the negativity/angst it produced, a legal team representing the Seuss family filed suit for copyright infringement. 

This thread inspired me to go take a look at JI for the first time in forever and I was shocked.  I really thought people were exaggerating the lack of activity over there but it's a friggin' ghost town.  I think their Sheldon suspension thread had six comments?  Wow.

p1md1.jpg

I remember reading the JI mod forum when I had mad skills. and poor ChesapeakeJet needed some guidance LOL he wanted to ban me for my laser Parcells SIG. because I was blowing up the avatars of Jetsbabe,Pauliec and Rutgers and someone else cant remember. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? A GIF!  picking Mods that have extremely thin skin (Klecko, Ham et al) will always end badly

I remember reading the JI mod forum when I had mad skills. and poor ChesapeakeJet needed some guidance LOL he wanted to ban me for my laser Parcells SIG. because I was blowing up the avatars of Jetsbabe,Pauliec and Rutgers and someone else cant remember. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? A GIF!  picking Mods that have extremely thin skin (Klecko, Ham et al) will always end badly

Yes.... that was MY problem as a mod. :hand:

Yes Max

Has great skills at picking moderators here-Stormshadow where are you?

I love that guy!  IIRC, he told me to go **** myself and threatened to kick me out of the mock draft because I asked a question.  He said he had answered it already.  Of course, his answer posted all of 30 seconds before my question, so I hadn't seen it.  Strange thing is that was the only time I remember him even responding to a post of mine.  What happened to him?

Archived