Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

I'm in favor of lynching Seph or Barm.  Their play has been pretty pathetic.  If town is going to lose I'd prefer it be at the hands of people who are actually trying. 

Like, if CTM, Wombat, Pac, or SMC turn out to be scum.....tip o' the hat.  They've made a lot of sense to me at pretty much every turn this game, and even when they're wrong, they back up their wrongness with solid defense.  I don't particularly support lynching any of them right now.  Though that might just be pro-JNer bias coming through there.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not really a fan of what's going on, we lynch barm and if he's town nae will be up next .. if she's town that will be 3 days (lilly, nae, barm) of lynches based on 1 theory ..

I have to imagine a cop has peeked one if them by now but I dont advocate coming forward

I'll still vote barm but this just feels like a rope a dope in action

And at what point of this rope a dope will you turn your heads to the doper?  SMC has done plenty to merit sniffing in his direction but you haven't really addressed any of the things Lizzie, Alanna, or myself have said against him.

Leading me to Wombat... why am I not doing anything?  For realz?  I've been arguing with SMC and on a smaller level JC and CTM I've shared my thoughts on everyone but Pac I believe, I've agreed and furthered things Lizzie and Alanna have both said, I've even addressed you more than once with lengthy posts.  WTF are YOU doing my furry friend?

I'm in favor of lynching Seph or Barm.  Their play has been pretty pathetic.  If town is going to lose I'd prefer it be at the hands of people who are actually trying. 

Like, if CTM, Wombat, Pac, or SMC turn out to be scum.....tip o' the hat.  They've made a lot of sense to me at pretty much every turn this game, and even when they're wrong, they back up their wrongness with solid defense.  I don't particularly support lynching any of them right now.  Though that might just be pro-JNer bias coming through there.

have you actually read Wombats game?

Ok what did we learn last night?

Collectively as a town?  

Ok what did we learn last night?

And at what point of this rope a dope will you turn your heads to the doper?  SMC has done plenty to merit sniffing in his direction but you haven't really addressed any of the things Lizzie, Alanna, or myself have said against him.

Leading me to Wombat... why am I not doing anything?  For realz?  I've been arguing with SMC and on a smaller level JC and CTM I've shared my thoughts on everyone but Pac I believe, I've agreed and furthered things Lizzie and Alanna have both said, I've even addressed you more than once with lengthy posts.  WTF are YOU doing my furry friend?

@Alanna -- This is stuff I was referring to

What we learned last night, Lizzie, is that there was no kill.  We can speculate as to why, and what is reasonable.

I believe it's reasonable to conclude that scum and the doc targeted the same person.

I've a feeling the cop HAS viewed one of us to be honest... just a strong suspicion in the way someone is playing today that I picked up on.  I could be wrong and either way I'm not about to pipe up... just observing.

have you actually read Wombats game?

Yes, and I don't see the case on him.  And yes, his rapid run-up on Day 1 did influence my thinking on that.  I thought he defended well that day and has seemed to be an active, engaged townie.  Doggin's recommendation for years has been to lynch the most suspect and investigate the least suspect.  Wombat does not qualify as a "most suspect" player at this time. 

You may well be right but for today's lynch, he's not getting my vote. 

To add to my post above....The primary downside to leaning on possible cop investigation results is the presence of Loki.  I still maintain Loki's role involves some measure of f*cking with us. 

Hence why I've been an advocate of us sharing information on who we target all game long.  One reason for that has seemingly become apparent:  So we can root out the possible lies and deception that may be going on behind the scenes.

What we learned last night, Lizzie, is that there was no kill. We can speculate as to why, and what is reasonable.

I believe it's reasonable to conclude that scum and the doc targeted the same person.

JiF said he didn't put in a night action. You're speculating that doc and scum focused the same player.

We are left speculating. In other words we learned nothing.

There's got to be a reason you are so off your logic.

Loki?

JiF said he didn't put in a night action. You're speculating that doc and scum focused the same player.

Loki?

Maybe he knows scum and doc targeted the same person because his nk didn't go thru.

Loki?

@Alanna--further to what we discussed.

Again, the logical course is POE on Nae/Barm.  Lizzie would rather go pursuing tangents.

Pac has done zero other than sit on Hallia and Wombat.  Please tell me what you're seeing.

I know you want to lynch SMC but between Seph, Barm and Nolder who would you lynch?

Maybe he knows scum and doc targeted the same person because his nk didn't go thru.

You're trying too hard, Nae

And if I had a night kill, which I don't, you'd be dead.  Process of elimination.

Pac has done zero other than sit on Hallia and Wombat.  Please tell me what you're seeing.

He seemed disinterested on Days 1 and 2 then picked up his play today.  His case on Wombat sucks but at least he's trying.  I'd say he's perhaps worth a look back on except I have zero interest in reading his posts. 

He's another one of those "Either he's town or he's Loki" people in my mind.  Today I'd rather lynch the best shots at being either Scum or Loki.  In my mind that's either Barm or Seph.  I'm not buying Seph's defense that just because he was the first vote on Ape's train means he's auto-town.

You're trying too hard, Nae

And if I had a night kill, which I don't, you'd be dead.  Process of elimination.

I know... you all but told Jif to do it.  No wait... you DID tell Jif to do it.

And right out of the gate you've been after me lucky charms all day!  Hrmmmmm

I get that we shouldn't be letting ANYONE off the hook right now, but there's so many people with solo cases on specific players.  Nae is firmly on SMC's radar and vice versa (get a room you two), Pac is all about Wombat being strung up, and Lizzie is willing to vote whichever shiny object comes his way.  He's an Apette in training. 

This means one of two things, or both:  1.  Scum/Loki is playing very well, and/or 2.  Scum/Loki is hiding/coasting/inactive.  Barm and Seph are in the 2nd category.

I know... you all but told Jif to do it.  No wait... you DID tell Jif to do it.

And right out of the gate you've been after me lucky charms all day!  Hrmmmmm

While your lovely death would bring me a level of satisfaction, at the very least to prove my theory, you were not my target last night.  I self-targeted. 

As to JiF, I have my doubts, especially after he claimed that he "forgot" to put in a NA.

Cause SMC gets a 1 track mind as town, I'm feeling town from him

unvote

vote Barm

While your lovely death would bring me a level of satisfaction, at the very least to prove my theory, you were not my target last night.  I self-targeted. 

As to JiF, I have my doubts, especially after he claimed that he "forgot" to put in a NA.

IKR?  Forgot... lolz

Oh... ya'll wanna hear something funny?  I was looking at past pm's and found the one from the Predators game... It was me, Pac, Hess, BG, and Ape.. so I have been scum with Hess before.. but anyways... apparently I had a mask and I really don't recall that I used it or even knew what it was at that point.  Derp.

Archived