Fitz Just Not Good Enough

JohnnyLV

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the queen had nuts she would be king.  Marshall catches the ball that was perfectly thrown and.......

if ivory doesn't get hurt...........

if quigley, never mind that didn't matter.  

Let go go back to the Mo Lewis hit on Brady......

If the queen had nuts she would be king.  Marshall catches the ball that was perfectly thrown and.......

if ivory doesn't get hurt...........

if quigley, never mind that didn't matter.  

Let go go back to the Mo Lewis hit on Brady......

if fitzpatrick didn't throw like a pussy he'd be a starting QB in the NFL

Anyone surprised? You shouldn't be.  If we don't get the turnover edge or Ivory doesn't have a monster game it's a 50/50 shot we come out victorious.

Yes once again we will search for the NEXT QB  soon enough.

Any positive reports on Bryce Petty? Any noise from Manish?

Anyone surprised? You shouldn't be.  If we don't get the turnover edge or Ivory doesn't have a monster game it's a 50/50 shot we come out victorious.

Isn't every game 50-50? I mean how many ties are there? Ya win or ya lose 50-50 shot.  

on your way to the qb depot, do you think you can pick up a few aaron Rodgers for us? I will pay you back

Isn't every game 50-50? I mean how many ties are there? Ya win or ya lose 50-50 shot.  

Wait lose your starting RB.  With your #2 RB already on the shelf.  And lose the TO battle, by a wide margin and still have a 50/50 chance? 

Shocking, it has to be the QBs fault.  Bum

Several reasons we lost today and here are a few:

1.  Fitz fumble on the second play of the game

2.  Poor punting

3.  Letting New England convert on third and 17.

4.  Ivory's hamstring issues.

5.  Brandon Marshall dropped TD pass

Fitzpatrick is a game manager.  I have nothing against the guy but he's not the future.  He can't throw a long ball at all and defenses know that.  He wasn't the reason we lost today but he's also not the reason we won the 4 games we won either. 

ESPN: Ryan Fitzpatrick up, Brandon Marshall down in Jets loss

Ryan Fitzpatrick, quarterback: It was a disastrous start -- he lost a fumble on the second play -- but Fitzpatrick regrouped and played a solid game under stressful circumstances. With very little support from the running game, Fitzpatrick (22-of-39, 295 yards, two touchdowns) was forced to throw more than the Jets would have preferred. To his credit, he didn't throw an interception for the first time this season. He spread the ball around more than usual, which was a good thing. On the downside, he had at least four passes batted at the line. That needs to be fixed.

----------

If the Jets have a problem right now, quarterback isn't it. Give us a running game and we play with - even beat - anybody.

We're on good track. 

How about instead of bitching you offer a solution. Too many turnovers so let's put Geno in? gimme a break

you fitzy fanboys are a joke. delusional homers desperate to believe that fitzpatrick is somehow not garbage because you've got your panties in a wad about geno smith. I'll continue to voice my displeasure because frankly I don't give 2 sh*ts whether it bothers you or not. my advice is to enjoy it, because it's going to be a long season

you fitzy fanboys are a joke. delusional homers desperate to believe that fitzpatrick is somehow not garbage because you've got your panties in a wad about geno smith. I'll continue to voice my displeasure because frankly I don't give 2 sh*ts whether it bothers you or not. my advice is to enjoy it, because it's going to be a long season

no, we just understand that the correct comparator is the Jets other rostered QBs and not some wet dream, Weird Science, robo-QB that only exists in your mind.

no, we just understand that the correct comparator is the Jets other rostered QBs and not some wet dream, Weird Science, robo-QB that only exists in your mind.

how about you just keep your hard on for geno smith to yourself and stop deluding yourself that fitzpatrick is a good QB. a game manager who turns the ball over in every game is not doing his job, so I will continue to talk sh*t regardless of who the backup QB is

how about you just keep your hard on for geno smith to yourself and stop deluding yourself that fitzpatrick is a good QB. a game manager who turns the ball over in every game is not doing his job, so I will continue to talk sh*t regardless of who the backup QB is

Funny how you give me the advice to try to enjoy the season when you are ripping your hair out because someone is eviscerating your emotional "argument" on the Internet.

Funny how you give me the advice to try to enjoy the season when you are ripping your hair out because someone is eviscerating your emotional "argument" on the Internet.

ripping my hair out? I'm just lounging enjoying watching the eagles get trampled and winning some money, I'm not actually bothered by the fitzy fanclub I just like making fun of you guys

ripping my hair out? I'm just lounging enjoying watching the eagles get trampled and winning some money, I'm not actually bothered by the fitzy fanclub I just like making fun of you guys

Suggest you use some of that money on Rogaine

you're right, I probably shouldn't be so negative but that game was such a classic jets heartbreaker 

I disagree. to be a classic it has to kill the season.  I'd rather lose a game with a chance to win in the end than 40-7. there was no shame in that loss. it won't destroy team morale.

Suggest you use some of that money on Rogaine

I disagree. to be a classic it has to kill the season.  I'd rather lose a game with a chance to win in the end than 40-7. there was no shame in that loss. it won't destroy team morale.

I'll buy into the moral victory angle for this week, but if we don't come out of the raiders game 5-2 this is going to be a difficult season to make the playoffs

I'll buy into the moral victory angle for this week, but if we don't come out of the raiders game 5-2 this is going to be a difficult season to make the playoffs

big difference between "morale victory" and "not a defeat that's devastating to morale."

Archived