QBs we're linked to...

Integrity28

You don't give up a 4th round pick for a guy who would be your backup when you have another 4th round pick QB you're developing. 

Man you guys are going to be disappointed when you see what they bring in here lol. 

The ONLY way I come out of this disappointed is if Geno is the starter

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a guy to back up Geno and make sure Petty doesn't see the field this year.  Having worked with Chan, Thigpen would seem to be a good choice. 

Now that's realistic.

Realistic isn't fun though.  If any of us were realistic, rational people we would not continue to support this franchise. 

We need a guy to back up Geno and make sure Petty doesn't see the field this year.  Having worked with Chan, Thigpen would seem to be a good choice. 

Now that's realistic.

Everybody look, Pac is the only realistic person on the internet. He wants to make sure you know. 

Everybody look, Pac is the only realistic person on the internet. He wants to make sure you know. 

why do you feel the need to bash people?  did we bash you for creating a new thread even though the same thread was already up and running earlier?

why do you feel the need to bash people?  did we bash you for creating a new thread even though the same thread was already up and running earlier?

Pac is my friend.

You tried to "bash" me for creating this thread.

It's not the same thread, the other turned into Geno bicker. This one was intended purely for tracking rumors, and aside from you trying to turn it into Geno poop, it has pretty much stayed on-topic. Not the same... so, something something reading comprehension.

STFU already.

Given the supposed drama between Cutler and Marshall I can't see Mac inviting a situation that puts our #1 WR at odds with the QB.

RG3 is another injury waiting to happen. Too much risk for too much cost.

With two injured QBs we need somebody who can sustain a beating or two.

Tebow.

Honestly, if we wanted a guy that can help us with a 2-3 game stretch while Fitz heals up... Tebow has that potential. Not that I'm suggesting him as a viable solution to this problem, but he fits the "can he take a beating" bill to a tee.

Sorry to spoil your fun Dorothy but no matter how many times you click your heels Geno is sill going to be the starter.  The only reason I'm commenting is because the premise of this unnessecary thread is that we'll be finding a starting QB today.  A preposterous fantasy that some people are actually starting to believe.

Had you named the thread "Lets play the what if game" I wouldn't have bothered to reply.

Pac is my friend.

It's not the same thread, the other turned into Geno bicker. This one was intended purely for tracking rumors, and aside from you trying to turn it into Geno poop, it has pretty much stayed on-topic. Not the same... so, something something reading comprehension.

STFU already.

you have anger issues.

That's his way of yawning and trying to put his arm around my shoulders.  I know how to handle his sick advances.

Pac is my friend.

STFU already.

Pac has friends???

Sorry to spoil your fun Dorothy but no matter how many times you click your heels Geno is sill going to be the starter.  The only reason I'm commenting is because the premise of this unnessecary thread is that we'll be finding a starting QB today.  A preposterous fantasy that some people are actually starting to believe.

Had you named the thread "Lets play the what if game" I wouldn't have bothered to reply.

I said earlier today that it's a given that Geno is starting at least one week. 

The premise of the thread is reporting trade rumors. You're treating it like it's a pipe-dream thread, but nobody is having the conversation you are trying so desperately to play contrarian to... like usual.

So because some people are incorrectly assuming the QB we trade for would supplant Geno right away, you feel the need to question the reasons for discussing the topic?  I don't think anyone is thinking a Chase Daniel or even a Mike Glennon would start right away for us.  But the fact is that the trade deadline is Tuesday, we have two QB's dealing with injuries, and it's still a position of need for this team.  If we can acquire a capable backup QB/potential starting QB now rather than waiting for the offseason, the front office will do it.

You have like 10 posts in this thread now, none of them are about the thread, all of them are about me.

6 are about the thread, 4 responding to your nonsense(5 now) and remember you were the one who first posted nonsense about me.

By the way, you have 9 posts not related to the topic but please carry on.

I said earlier today that it's a given that Geno is starting at least one week. 

The premise of the thread is reporting trade rumors. You're treating it like it's a pipe-dream thread, but nobody is having the conversation you are trying so desperately to play contrarian to... like usual.

unless he gets hurt he is starting AT LEAST until Fitz gets back if not keeping the job the rest of the year.

6 are about the thread, 4 responding to your nonsense(5 now) and remember you were the one who first posted nonsense about me.

By the way, you have 9 posts not related to the topic but please carry on.

Do you mean when I said "hot take"?

Now you're trying to spin that as me saying something "about you"? And you feel that that entitled to personally attack me and derail the thread?

unless he gets hurt he is starting AT LEAST until Fitz gets back if not keeping the job the rest of the year.

Why are you telling me things I've already said to you and others today? 

Why are you talking about Geno again?

Are you capable of talking about anything at all? Or do you just camp out on one absurd topic, get your ass handed to you daily, and then cry "he did it first" any time the mods start sniffing around? 

Do you mean when I said "hot take"?

Now you're trying to spin that as me saying something "about you"? And you feel that that entitled to personally attack me and derail the thread?

YOU derailed the thread by mocking me w/ that "hot take" comment when I made my comment based on some folks thinking we can bring in a difference maker for this season.  Please get back on topic.

Why are you telling me things I've already said to you and others today? 

Why are you talking about Geno again?

Are you capable of talking about anything at all? Or do you just camp out on one absurd topic, get your ass handed to you daily, and then cry "he did it first" any time the mods start sniffing around? 

I responded to your comment where YOU talked about GENO.  Please try to keep up.

Archived