QBs we're linked to...

Integrity28

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tebow.

Honestly, if we wanted a guy that can help us with a 2-3 game stretch while Fitz heals up... Tebow has that potential. Not that I'm suggesting him as a viable solution to this problem, but he fits the "can he take a beating" bill to a tee.

If we wanted a guy who couldn't throw well and could run a little then we could just put Bilal Powell in as QB.

Geno Smith will be the starter Sunday.  You know it.  I know it.  Everyone knows it.  With Fitzmagic's injury history, this was inevitable.  Eventually, we'd have to rely on Geno.

So get on board the GENO TRAIN!!!  WE ARE RUNNING OVER SOME JAGUARS THIS SUNDAY!!!

Choo-choo!!!!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090317145117/ghostbusters/images/1/1d/Ghosttrain.png

Drew Brees to Jets

Wow. Drew Brees is one of the most accomplished quarterbacks in the NFL, and the New York Jets are always in search of a quarterback. The Saints have huge financial issues, which is why they traded away Jimmy Graham to save salary cap space. Brees will count $30 million against the Saints cap next year, and then he is an unrestricted free agent.

In all honesty, this trade actually makes sense for numerous reasons. One, the Jets would obviously benefit big time from adding Brees, and the two teams play in separate conferences anyway. Brees has done so much for the Saints, but there's no guarantee he will re-sign with them after next season. It may be wise to trade him now and get value while you still can. The Saints play in an NFC South division where they aren't even the second best team.

Drew Brees to Jets

Wow. Drew Brees is one of the most accomplished quarterbacks in the NFL, and the New York Jets are always in search of a quarterback. The Saints have huge financial issues, which is why they traded away Jimmy Graham to save salary cap space. Brees will count $30 million against the Saints cap next year, and then he is an unrestricted free agent.

In all honesty, this trade actually makes sense for numerous reasons. One, the Jets would obviously benefit big time from adding Brees, and the two teams play in separate conferences anyway. Brees has done so much for the Saints, but there's no guarantee he will re-sign with them after next season. It may be wise to trade him now and get value while you still can. The Saints play in an NFC South division where they aren't even the second best team.

The guy just threw seven TDs yesterday. There isn't a shot New Orleans is trading him.  Fun to think about, but it's not happening.

Drew Brees to Jets

where do u come up with this stuff.

Not a QB, but a great idea... I forgot both of their TEs were drafted at the same time.

Colts getting nothing out of their TEs. Both set to be UFAs in 16. Doubt they pay both and Luck. If I'm NYJ or ATL I make an offer for Allen

I wasn't sure where to put this and I didn't want to make a thread because I'm not familiar with the source but thought it was interesting:

@BASportsGuy: Source: Colin Kaepernick benched, Blaine Gabbert to start against Falcons (via @Kyle_McLorgBASG) https://t.co/bHPMp5PoOb

It's legit

@RapSheet: The #49ers are benching QB Colin Kaepernick, I'm told. He has been informed. Blaine Gabbert is the starter.

I wasn't sure where to put this and I didn't want to make a thread because I'm not familiar with the source but thought it was interesting:

@BASportsGuy: Source: Colin Kaepernick benched, Blaine Gabbert to start against Falcons (via @Kyle_McLorgBASG) https://t.co/bHPMp5PoOb

So help me god if we traded for him we have better not be giving up anything significant.  

Archived