NE 284 total yards

Jetdawgg

This game would have been easier without the defensive touchdown.

Brady couldn't do $%^ on the road with no Edelman & Amendola.  They were overmatched against the Jets D but did a good job of grinding to stay in the game till the very end

Those two 4th down conversions were vintage Brady.  

Here's what I hate about the Pats

We beat them in 1st downs, 24-16.  Yardage 428-284.   Turnovers were even.

And.... we had to win in OT.  You can win TOP, yardage, whatever, and at the end of the game, they are still right there or winning.

My thoughts exactly. We really did dominate most of that game and it still went to OT.

And.... we had to win in OT.  You can win TOP, yardage, whatever, and at the end of the game, they are still right there or winning.

That's because we're playing against the refs also  -_-

Mauldin was face masked on that last NE TD. Overall the D is coming together. The secondary has been playing well and the D line has stepped up. Sheldon was outstanding

I saw the face mask, couldn't see who it was, but it was blatant. And, what a surprise, no flag. :rolleyes:

As others said...  The Refs were ridiculous!!!

One penalty....  Really One Penalty and then......

The Refs stop the game to allow the Pats to set up their defense!!!!

Stop the Game!!!

No the game wasn't as close as the score!!

If we meet again, when Edelman/Amendola are back, gonna have to pull out all stops on the offensive gameplan.  We got conservative again with the lead.  Gonna have to go for the jugular in the future.

(Not to mention an on-point game from Fitz.)

As others said...  The Refs were ridiculous!!!

One penalty....  Really One Penalty and then......

The Refs stop the game to allow the Pats to set up their defense!!!!

Stop the Game!!!

No the game wasn't as close as the score!!

I realize we are biased, but holy crap that was the most blatant favoritism I have seen...the clock was off??? Seriously?? They actually went with that.

Pats* are down to practice squad guys on o-line, the coaches are just trying to teach the how to subtly hold and not draw a flag

Looks like they did a pretty good job so far. And on some plays there was no "subtly" about it - and still no flag.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Can somebody explain what happened there? Putting us being homers aside for a moment, was there any legit reason for them to stop the game?

on purpose or not - it's the type of thing that happens with the Pats.  That's an easy TD if the Jets had another second to snap the ball..

Archived