Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

So, this presents an interesting conundrum... you're either scum, piggybacking on CTM's stupidity... or CTM is leading you around.

Either way, it's good to note that, as I'd expect, you would rather jump to ill-informed blockhead conclusions than weigh out actual logic.

What you're saying is "we don't know how the game is design, but there's no way it's design this way, and I'm willing to lose based on this assumption" trumps "ape would have had to design is fake reveal on D1, and architect it so well that by D3 it would not back him into a corner, it would be scaleable to account for changes in the game out of his control".

You can't be serious.

The interesting conundrum to me is why you would think scum has 3 given that you thought town had 4 power roles (and potentially a 5th with daredevil converted)

Not buying it.

I think you were saying there was 3 scum yesterday when town was nervous about lylo in order to facilitate a mislynch,  and you weren't planning on a reveal cause you had been called out on it day 1

Now you kinda painted yourself in the corner and are goign to call people stupid and accuse them of being lemmings in an attempt to berate them into backing down

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible. You can't counter, so you just blanket statement it all as lies... you're so off-meta it's disgusting. 

I've said it already, I've got scum backed into a corner with my reveal, with AVM nearing lynch... no matter what AVM flips, it pretty handily isolates the rest of scum. Then... Pac pops in and votes me... you pop in and vote me... you fear-mongering about LYLO is a joke, if town mislynches me right now, and there really are 4 scum, then it's LYLO too. 

So, in essence you are flailing around trying to get town NOT to lynch AVM because LYLO, and instead they should lynch me which also presents LYLO.

And it's working... because if you keep the dummies alive long enough, they become scum's greatest asset.

Go ahead lemmings... follow him... 2 games in a row where I could have led town to victory, and no, instead you paranoid morons just can't see past me... while CTM basically has his way with you like you just chugged a rufee cocktail.

lol more of it..

that's right, insult everyone's intelligence and bully them into voting with you. Always works well. 

I wish AVM would stop actin so weird. Actually what I think is if it's a Scum FR by Ape, AVM could still be scum and it'd be an inadvertent buss in order to let Ape ride, so to speak.

AVM's play isn't adding up otherwise.

I'm also inclined to ride "Spoof is Town" to the end. So if Ape is telling the truth AVM is def scum and if lying AVM is could still be scum caught in the buss.

could be why Ape was voting me first today. 

Ape pushing my lynch with this information stinks.

unvote

Ugh, dude... I factored wrong, that's why I came at you. If the reveal was fake, I have a team of people looking at it with me, and that mistake doesn't happen. 

This isn't even logic. It's common sense.

You really think bread crumbing "Hess not on either lynch", then revealing what I did, and pursuing you instead of AVM or Spoot was all part of the master plan? Honestly, you're all overthinking it. 

If I'm scum, I don't play to avoid NK which is what I did the first 2 days. I don't breadcrumb a fake reveal as "sensor", why in the **** would that even make sense, and then I don't botch up the conclusions I reached based on the info. The layers of detailed manipulation and my ability to forecast where the game would go to future-proof my reveal is flattering, but you sound like a big bunch of ******* morons picking it apart like this.

Don't make me invoke the razor again... don't make me do it!!!! 

I have no ******* idea which side to choose. CTM's fear mongering, or Ape's arrogance.

So, I'm just gonna choose the side that more closely aligns with my initially held suspicions.

vote AVM

If I'm wrong, I'm dead next, and at least I'll find peace in death.

So scum has a roleblocker, but had a failed NK last night when the cop was dead and they were likely staring at lylo?

Come on

Christ, I'm not suggesting they have a RB now. At the time I reached the conclusion about 3 scum, we hadn't seen the failed NK. I'm speaking from the standpoint of WHEN I CONCLUDED there were 3 scum.

Follow along, or shut up. I seriously cannot articulate and explain this stuff more clearly.

So, this presents an interesting conundrum... you're either scum, piggybacking on CTM's stupidity... or CTM is leading you around.

Either way, it's good to note that, as I'd expect, you would rather jump to ill-informed blockhead conclusions than weigh out actual logic.

What you're saying is "we don't know how the game is design, but there's no way it's design this way, and I'm willing to lose based on this assumption" trumps "ape would have had to design is fake reveal on D1, and architect it so well that by D3 it would not back him into a corner, it would be scaleable to account for changes in the game out of his control".

You can't be serious.

No CTM is not leading me around at all . He said one specific thing that made sense and that was BALANCE. What your pushing is so if town is roled up just role up scum and that's not how this works. There is a limit to how much you can role up scum since they have the obvious advantage.

if you would have sided with me earlier when I was pushing CTM because I didn't believe his role your position would have made sense . You botched it and you should never have fake revealed.

That being said I'm still not ruling out that both you and CTM are scum. Its certainly possible

Ugh, dude... I factored wrong, that's why I came at you. If the reveal was fake, I have a team of people looking at it with me, and that mistake doesn't happen. 

This isn't even logic. It's common sense.

You really think bread crumbing "Hess not on either lynch", then revealing what I did, and pursuing you instead of AVM or Spoot was all part of the master plan? Honestly, you're all overthinking it. 

If I'm scum, I don't play to avoid NK which is what I did the first 2 days. I don't breadcrumb a fake reveal as "sensor", why in the **** would that even make sense, and then I don't botch up the conclusions I reached based on the info. The layers of detailed manipulation and my ability to forecast where the game would go to future-proof my reveal is flattering, but you sound like a big bunch of ******* morons picking it apart like this.

Don't make me invoke the razor again... don't make me do it!!!! 

one of last games last year you did alot of this when you claimed sk and were scum.. you're arguement continued to morph very weakly to suit the holes. which it's doing now.

Vote Count

Ape (5) - Pac, Lizzie, Smash, CTM, Hess
AVM (2) - 80, Ape
Spoot (1) - AVM

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

2 of 3 scum are on my train.

AVM or Spoot is the other. Guessing AVM at this point, which makes sense given how Pac and CTM started their push for my lynch after AVM became the most likely lynch.

Ugh, after Brett flipped 3rd party, I considered the probability of him being converted slim. So in my mind he's been SK, and I honestly never considered there being 4 scum, so my entire reveal and the logic it informs is based on 3 scum. 

It may be balanced against there being a recruitable character for the scum team, to go from 3 to 4. Or a simp. The source material to role adaptation possibilities are huge. 

If there are 4, then it changes quite a bit.

I can try and figure it out, but is there any point, you sound pretty ******* convinced and dug in. I'd prefer not wasting more of my weekend.

You mean your FAKE reveal is BASED on 3 scum ?

I don't like the way you worded that second sentence at all

Christ, I'm not suggesting they have a RB now. At the time I reached the conclusion about 3 scum, we hadn't seen the failed NK. I'm speaking from the standpoint of WHEN I CONCLUDED there were 3 scum.

Follow along, or shut up. I seriously cannot articulate and explain this stuff more clearly.

Ok, so you now believe there is 4 scum, but one of AVM and Spoot has to be scum? Correct?

lol more of it..

that's right, insult everyone's intelligence and bully them into voting with you. Always works well. 

Ugh... this is something you criticize me of doing as town, and basically an acknowledgement of me being town and you getting away with this sh*t...

I'll never hear the end of this one.

I have no ******* idea which side to choose. CTM's fear mongering, or Ape's arrogance.

So, I'm just gonna choose the side that more closely aligns with my initially held suspicions.

vote AVM

If I'm wrong, I'm dead next, and at least I'll find peace in death.

Ape is fear mongering too, the reality is that if there are 4 scum, and we mislynch today.. we lose

Basically if ape is telling the truth, I get giant egg on my face

and I can assure you he would be very happy about that if he weren't lying, he's defending so adamantly because he's scum and not only does he lose, he has to endure me dancing on his grave.

Anyone think if Ape was actually telling he truth the vindictiveness wouldn't be seeping out of his posts that I was about to lose the game for town???

one of last games last year you did alot of this when you claimed sk and were scum.. you're arguement continued to morph very weakly to suit the holes. which it's doing now.

Wow.

"You're a liar"

"You did this one time in a game as scum"

Generalist bullsh*t. No pragmatism.

So, I not only bought your dumb ******* reveal, but then let you get me lynched with nonsense. 

Wow.

"You're a liar"

"You did this one time in a game as scum"

Generalist bullsh*t. No pragmatism.

So, I not only bought your dumb ******* reveal, but then let you get me lynched with nonsense. 

ape.. if you are town I look like the ass here, not you.. You should be gleeful at the prospect of me losing the game for town, but you aren't

Ape is fear mongering too, the reality is that if there are 4 scum, and we mislynch today.. we lose

Basically if ape is telling the truth, I get giant egg on my face

and I can assure you he would be very happy about that if he weren't lying, he's defending so adamantly because he's scum and not only does he lose, he has to endure me dancing on his grave.

Anyone think if Ape was actually telling he truth the vindictiveness wouldn't be seeping out of his posts that I was about to lose the game for town???

I have zero point of reference for either of your meta, and I find both of you pretty equally likely to be lying. There's not much I can do except semi-blindly follow one of you. Except I can vote AVM, who has been on my suspect list for quite a while already.

Also, scum sensor, having to find Daredevil before the town converter makes sense.

vote Ape

Dude, sensor is an exclusively town role.

More likely than anything else, CTM's big converter role was made up... gamed the mod and used that title "3rd party vig" to sell it. He revealed needlessly, and with a role that doesn't provide any help. He said flat out he didn't care if he got lynched, but proceeded to fight tooth and nail.

I'm the idiot who thought the nuance of his reveal made it too good to be fake.

So, we're actually looking at a Doc, Cop, Sensor vs. 3rd party vs. scum with whatever they have.

There are no balance issues.

I have zero point of reference for either of your meta, and I find both of you pretty equally likely to be lying. There's not much I can do except semi-blindly follow one of you. Except I can vote AVM, who has been on my suspect list for quite a while already.

that's cool. I certainly am not 100% sure, but I'm pretty certain he's full of crap.

ape.. if you are town I look like the ass here, not you.. You should be gleeful at the prospect of me losing the game for town, but you aren't

Why would I be gleeful?

I had 3/4 scum nailed last game, nobody listened to me. 

I have a path to victory now, nobody listened to me.

I want to win. I don't care about rubbing it in your face more than winning.

Gleeful. What a ******* crock of sh*t.

(Also, I called you idiots for losing it for town, and you used that against me. So, continue twisting whatever I say against me.)

More likely than anything else, CTM's big converter role was made up... gamed the mod and used that title "3rd party vig" to sell it. He revealed needlessly, and with a role that doesn't provide any help. He said flat out he didn't care if he got lynched, but proceeded to fight tooth and nail.

So, we're actually looking at a Doc, Cop, Sensor vs. 3rd party vs. scum with whatever they have.

morphing argument to cover his **** up... He was firmly in my corner, now i have to be scum to cover up his flimsy reveal. lmao

Lynch this pig

You mean your FAKE reveal is BASED on 3 scum ?

I don't like the way you worded that second sentence at all

Are you ****ign retarded?

Why would I say my "fake reveal" there, even if it was fake and I am scum, why would I say that?

This is the hands-down dumbest post in the thread, no matter who ends up telling the truth.

Also, scum sensor, having to find Daredevil before the town converter makes sense.

vote Ape

lol

I think Ape knows he's going down and Corky here just sloppily executed a bus. 

Remember what I was telling you about this dumb ass being easy to read?

Why would I be gleeful?

I had 3/4 scum nailed last game, nobody listened to me. 

I have a path to victory now, nobody listened to me.

I want to win. I don't care about rubbing it in your face more than winning.

Gleeful. What a ******* crock of sh*t.

(Also, I called you idiots for losing it for town, and you used that against me. So, continue twisting whatever I say against me.)

yes, i do believe you'd take some pleasure out of this if it was me that cost the town the game. 100%. Not saying it'd be your primary goal, but you'd enjoy my embaressment for sure

Since you are fighting tooth and nail, I believe you are lying cause you don't want to lose AND endure me getting kudos at your expense

morphing argument to cover his **** up... He was firmly in my corner, now i have to be scum to cover up his flimsy reveal. lmao

Lynch this pig

Well, it's got to be either you are Smash. I already said that a couple posts ago... I'm town, I don't know the right answer yet, but I've got to explore fully the reality that you duped me with your reveal, yes.

Again, you're as guilty of what your accusing me of as anyone.

"Ape is making a LYLO play" - so are you.

"Ape is morphing his arguments" - so are you.

Disgusting.

When I pointed all of this out you disagreed with me no doubt calling me a moron and an idiot but now that it suits your needs CTM made it all up and gamed the mod > Really ?

Ape has gone full spazz in a pathetic attempt to save itself..  This is why I play mafia.

Spin it.

Anyone that knows me knows I fight like this as town, as scum I've learned the less you say, the more likely you are to have the town wet themselves... 

Are you ****ign retarded?

Why would I say my "fake reveal" there, even if it was fake and I am scum, why would I say that?

This is the hands-down dumbest post in the thread, no matter who ends up telling the truth.

LOL!!!

Why would you say that if you are town? .

You basically just said Smash's post is dumb even when it's found out that I'm not the town sensor but lying scum

My god.. 

kill kill kill

When I pointed all of this out you disagreed with me no doubt calling me a moron and an idiot but now that it suits your needs CTM made it all up and gamed the mod > Really ?

At that point in time, he wasn't trying to get me lynched... in a scenario where I've backed scum up against the wall. Are you serious here?

He's going all-in because it's game over for them if they don't get me lynched.

If you sincerely believe that there are 4 scum, you then have to consider that mislynching me and a NK ends the game. Dummy.

Point of fact too: soon after CTM revealed, I explored the possibility of scum having an equal role that could convert DD to their side. So, you can clearly see my mind was trying to work through the setup dynamics then... do you think THEN that I had already queued up my Sensor reveal? 

If you're town, you aren't using all of the information at your disposal, you're just jumping on the thing that wiggles the most... me. That doesn't make me scum. Think about it.

LOL!!!

Why would you say that if you are town? .

You basically just said Smash's post is dumb even when it's found out that I'm not the town sensor but lying scum

My god.. 

kill kill kill

Why not?

It's stupid independent of what's going on. Hell Smash could end up being scum here, and it would be the dumbest post of the game.

You keep trying to take everything and spin it though... 

Why not?

It's stupid independent of what's going on. Hell Smash could end up being scum here, and it would be the dumbest post of the game.

You keep trying to take everything and spin it though... 

I don't see why town would ever explicitly state the possibility that they are lying in a situation like this.

i think it's a slip, and you were basically saying to smash that even though his conclusion is right (your reveal is fake), the means he used to get there was illogical

Archived