Ryan Fitzpatrick: MERGED

kelly

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

BTW, is it me, or is the phrase "show me where I said..." sort of the hallmark of bad debaters?

Not on a forum like this.  Lets just say we have a fair few folks who should stick to quoting, not paraphrasing, what others have said.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BowlesMovement said:

Well, on one side is someone reallocating blame from a QB who has 27TDs and 35 ints and has shown zero leadership ability whatsoever, who happens to be ABSOLUTELY killing a QB who has 154 TDs and 116 Ints.

No blind bias here.....

This is where the bias comes in. Fitz has played 82 more games than Geno. 

30 games vs. 112 games. 

However, if you take their first few seasons this is how it actually looks. 

In Geno's first 30 games he has 27TD's and 35 INT's

In Fitz first 28 its 21 TD's and 27 INT's. 

As for Geno Smith leadership, it would be bias of me to say that he's "Shown zero leadership" since the only time I ever see him is on Sunday's during game time. I dont know what he's doing Monday through Saturday during practices, warm ups, weight room, studying film etc. Do you...or is that your bias kicking in again?

Your foot is in your mouth with that "zero leadership" comment. Keep your foot there so you dont say another word, because your words are quickly going from the bias area to the hypocrite area. 

18 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

This is where the bias comes in. Fitz has played 82 more games than Geno. 

30 games vs. 112 games. 

However, if you take their first few seasons this is how it actually looks. 

In Geno's first 30 games he has 27TD's and 35 INT's

In Fitz first 28 its 21 TD's and 27 INT's. 

As for Geno Smith leadership, it would be bias of me to say that he's "Shown zero leadership" since the only time I ever see him is on Sunday's during game time. I dont know what he's doing Monday through Saturday during practices, warm ups, weight room, studying film etc. Do you...or is that your bias kicking in again?

Your foot is in your mouth with that "zero leadership" comment. Keep your foot there so you dont say another word, because your words are quickly going from the bias area to the hypocrite area. 

Guys who take dick pics and get decked by teammates over $600 bucks are not leaders. Period. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Guys who know and talk about other guys take dick pics are not to be listened to or respected. 

Everyone knows. It's pathetic. I'm not going to lose sleep over you not respecting me. You know where the ignore function is. 

15 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Everyone knows. It's pathetic. I'm not going to lose sleep over you not respecting me. You know where the ignore function is. 

Sure everyone heard, but I specifically said "Guys who know and talk about...".

I heard about it, but what do I look like talking about some other dudes tool....over my thoughts about his football ability....a year or two later? That's real suspect. 

Why would you lose sleep over my lack of respect for this^^^^ nonsense, your lack of shame is to the point where you're talking about some other dudes tool pics years after the fact. Why the heck is that even on your mind????? 

Laughing at you bro! Fail. 

22 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Sure everyone heard, but I specifically said "Guys who know and talk about...".

I heard about it, but what do I look like talking about some other dudes tool....over my thoughts about his football ability....a year or two later? That's real suspect. 

Why would you lose sleep over my lack of respect for this^^^^ nonsense, your lack of shame is to the point where you're talking about some other dudes tool pics years after the fact. Why the heck is that even on your mind????? 

Laughing at you bro! Fail. 

Fail? Are you some preteen reading Tiger Best magazine? Now who is laughing at who? Good lord.

Listen, bud, spin it anyway you like. Guys who get punched by teammates aren't respected and aren't leaders. Period. Football ability does not equate to leadership. There plenty of really good players who aren't leaders. 

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Fail? Are you some preteen reading Tiger Best magazine? Now who is laughing at who? Good lord.

Listen, bud, spin it anyway you like. Guys who get punched by teammates aren't respected and aren't leaders. Period. Football ability does not equate to leadership. There plenty of really good players who aren't leaders. 

Spin? Preteen? lol. 

Dude, you're backtracking while trying to deflect. This is how you look right now. 

latest?cb=20140406032813

Never, ever talk about another dudes tool. Please. 

EDIT: I just looked up what Tiger Best Magazine is. Im seriously worried about you man! Why do you even know this stuff? lol

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Spin? Preteen? lol. 

Dude, you're backtracking while trying to deflect. This is how you look right now. 

latest?cb=20140406032813

EDIT: I just looked up what Tiger Best Magazine is. Im seriously worried about you man! Why do you even know this stuff? lol

What do you get out of faking like you know what you're talking about to get rep from people who necessarily are too dumb to tell the difference when it would take so many fewer keystrokes just to go out and get a clue? Nobody ******* knows dude.

The thing about Fitz that's mind boggling. He spent only one season with the Jets was good and they still hate him. They wouldn't know a good thing if it hit them in the face. And desire mediocrity. If we won a Super Bowl these guys wouldn't know how to handle it. 

34 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Actually all it means is that one person didnt respect his teammate.  One person didnt see him as a leader.  

Unless everyone in the locker punched him, youre just over doing it as usual.  If you think Geno is the first QB to get disrespected by a teammate in the history of the game, keep going.  But I'll bet that not one single Steeler ever cared about Bens rapes.  Bet no one on the Pats cares that Brady is a dick.

37 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Spin? Preteen? lol. 

latest?cb=20140406032813

I'll talk about what I see fit in the discussion. If you don't like it. Block me. 

I know lots of random stuff. Every kid who grew up in the 90s knows what Tiger Beat was. Unless you grew up under a rock. I'm sorry my range of random knowledge intimidates you. 

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually all it means is that one person didnt respect his teammate.  One person didnt see him as a leader.  

Unless everyone in the locker punched him, youre just over doing it as usual.  If you think Geno is the first QB to get disrespected by a teammate in the history of the game, keep going.  But I'll bet that not one single Steeler ever cared about Bens rapes.  Bet no one on the Pats cares that Brady is a dick.

Geno didn't exactly get a lot of support from his teammates. And some guys actually said he deserved it. 

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The whole team did nothing to diffuse the situation or get Geno's back. Plenty of QBs get disrespected with words, only one got dropped. 

Nobody cares about those QBs because they win. Geno is a losing QB. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Geno didn't exactly get a lot of support from his teammates. And some guys actually said he deserved it. 

Not one player in that locker said he deserved it.

Most players said it shouldnt have happened.  

16 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The thing about Fitz that's mind boggling. He spent only one season with the Jets was good and they still hate him. They wouldn't know a good thing if it hit them in the face. And desire mediocrity. If we won a Super Bowl these guys wouldn't know how to handle it. 

Got to get to the playoffs before you get to the superbowl. With the team Fitz had last year we should have gotten to the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The whole team did nothing to diffuse the situation or get Geno's back. Plenty of QBs get disrespected with words, only one got dropped. 

Nobody cares about those QBs because they win. Geno is a losing QB. 

There was nothing to diffuse, it was one punch and done.  I could walk up to you and punch you out, not one person would have stopped it.  Doesnt make you right or wrong.  

Winning or losing doesnt change getting respected.  Surprise, you missed the point and are still trying to turn one moron LB into a team of players

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

There was nothing to diffuse, it was one punch and done.  I could walk up to you and punch you out, not one person would have stopped it.  Doesnt make you right or wrong.  

Winning or losing doesnt change getting respected.  Surprise, you missed the point.

Can't miss a point if it wasn't made. Keep trying though. You're bound to find one eventually. Good luck. 

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That one person was promptly kicked off the team and went to the exact place where that type of behavior is ignored. To Rex's house. 

What we saw was a reflection of the leadership. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Can't miss a point if it wasn't made. Keep trying though. You're bound to find one eventually. Good luck. 

Really?

Then you have an issue with the language.  And still cant show how one pissed off player means the whole team dislikes Geno.

Explains a lot

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Not one player in that locker said he deserved it.

Most players said it shouldnt have happened.  

That's not the way I remember it but I'm not going to argue it or quote a douchbag like Mehta. Look it wasn't good no matter what anyone says. But he's probably repaired any problem he's had with teammates at least let's hope so. He's not a good leader but they will play with him. He wasn't a good leader at WVA either. I'm rooting for him and I'll take him any day over Sanchez. But he's not going to be our starter in 2016 pray the lord. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

That one person was promptly kicked off the team and went to the exact place where that type of behavior is ignored. To Rex's house. 

What we saw was a reflection of the leadership. 

A player with a history of this.  Wasnt his first assault.  

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Got to get to the playoffs before you get to the superbowl. With the team Fitz had last year we should have gotten to the playoffs. 

Without Fitz we wouldn't have won ten games which was any way you want to slice it an upgrade. 

Remember that time Geno led the team to the movies and missed a meeting? What a leader!

Remember the time he shouted obscenities at a fan after losing? What a leader!

How about the time he got kicked off a plane? Probably for his leadership qualities. 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

A player with a history of this.  Wasnt his first assault.  

Exactly. He allegedly assaulted a cop back in 2011. Now, I have no problem forgiving a person, we all make mistakes especially when we're young.  No one held that against him when he was drafted...but it was known. Suddenly he assaults Geno, not just by hitting him, but breaking his damn jaw, and IK's immediately thrown off the team. 

Fans reaction? Instead of talking about IK's past assault history everyone began piling it on Geno. You know why? Because the Jets were losing. This is the type of mentality we're dealing with. If the Jets were a winning organization and Geno was still "Geno", the guy who isnt a leader etc. and IK would have punched Geno the reaction by this forum would have been much different, because it put at risk "winning". 

Fans are the worst. They'll even go as far as talking about another dudes "pics". The Geno hate is real! lol. 

27 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I'll talk about what I see fit in the discussion. If you don't like it. Block me. 

I know lots of random stuff. Every kid who grew up in the 90s knows what Tiger Beat was. Unless you grew up under a rock. I'm sorry my range of random knowledge intimidates you. 

Dude, I dont wanna block you. I wanna laugh at you! 

Atleast I understand why you would even gossip about Geno's "pics", you grew up reading gossip mags. :rl:

tiger_beat.1582.jpg

I was a young teen in the early 90's and I know nothing about this magazine! I was too busy playing basketball/football and talking to girls!

34 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Without Fitz we wouldn't have won ten games which was any way you want to slice it an upgrade. 

You're lying to yourself dude. 

Fitz never won more than 6 games in his professional career before last year. Geno won 8 his rookie season with a fraction of the talent. 

The Jets won 10 games because it was the best collection of talent I have ever seen the Jets field. I've been a fan for 20 years and I honestly cannot tell you a team of any particular year that was flat-out better than the 2015 NY Jets in terms of overall talent.

Thats why they won 10 games, which frankly was an underachievement given that Fitzpatrick can never win a game when the opponent scores 21 or more points. LITERALLY. 

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude, I dont wanna block you. I wanna laugh at you! 

Atleast I understand why you would even gossip about Geno's "pics", you grew up reading gossip mags. :rl:

tiger_beat.1582.jpg

I was a young teen in the early 90's and I know nothing about this magazine! I was too busy playing basketball/football and talking to girls!

Knowing about Tiger Beat and reading Tiger Beat are not the same thing. You're obviously older than me, so maybe it's an age thing. Maybe you're just aloof and don't know common pop culture references. Let's just say I know a lot of useless information based on my career.

But go ahead and laugh. I'm sure you need the exercise. 

33 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Isnt that a magazine for prepubescent teenage girls?

Grew up in the 90s and read Tiger Beat??  Yeah, thats intimidating, LOL

8 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Knowing about Tiger Beat and reading Tiger Beat are not the same thing. You're obviously older than me, so maybe it's an age thing. Maybe you're just aloof and don't know common pop culture references. Let's just say I know a lot of useless information based on my career.

But go ahead and laugh. I'm sure you need the exercise. 

Maybe im older than you, and I will right now apologize given that I misunderstood you when you said "everyone knows about Tiger Beat Magazine if you grew up in the 90's". It just sounds like you must have read it. 

Kinda like how everyone during my youth knew the song "Vanilla Ice Ice Baby" when I was growing up, yet no one ever admits to actually owning the album. How in the world does this album sell like 10 million records yet NO ONE ever had it. lol. 

I apologize. However, dont ever mention those "pics" again to anyone! lol. 

Hopefully you know that im just bustin' your balls here! You kinda left yourself open for that one playa! Im f'ing with you! I dont wanna block you. 

Archived