Ryan Fitzpatrick: MERGED

kelly

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Big Blocker said:

Fwiw I don't think he's drawing that kind of line in the sand, because that kind of info probably would have come out if true.

I did want to comment on an earlier comment about no other teams pursuing him.

I don't think it is significant or meaningful to say that 31 teams have passed on Fitzpatrick.  In fact almost all of those 31 already have a starting Qb under contract, and could only even consider offering Fitzpatrick anywhere near starting money by in effect double paying for their Qb slot on the roster. Why would they?  They already have a starting Qb on their roster who they are reasonably satisfied with.

And of course beyond that the fact if you want to see it as such that other teams are set at Qb with players who even on average might be better than Fitzpatrick does not speak to the situation the Jets have.  The Jets' situation (since for the reasons that apply they did not go elsewhere with vet Qb options) at this point is they either sign Fitzpatrick or start Smith, who flat out sucks and is a proven failure.  In other words at this point what the other NFL teams did and did not do is not significant (or as they used to say in the 19th Cent. "does not signify").

I think when the incumbent SB champs showed virtually no interest, despite needing little more than a veteran game manager to become instant contenders again, it shows how he's thought of around the league. Philadelphia brought back/brought in 3 QBs and, so far as anyone knows, didn't even send Fitz a text message. Houston, who knows him better than any team other than the Jets, didn't bring him in for a visit or make a call. Washington tagged Cousins instead of showing the slightest interest in Fitzpatrick. Cleveland made no offer, despite needing a "bridge" QB to bring stability as much as any team in the league. SF didn't talk to him while they were getting close to dumping Kaepernick. The Rams chose to trade away the farm instead of talking to Fitz. 

Basically, when a unanimous number of teams - including multiple playoff teams - with a hole at the QB position won't even bring him in or throw an offer, I feel confident in the broader statement. If you want me to admit that if there were 31 openings and half or more of the sure starters weren't around or available, then yes someone would be offering Fitzpatrick a contract.

Hard to officially know about a line in the sand. All we have is what's been leaked, and the most recent leak still said he was looking for that $ range.

9 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I think when the incumbent SB champs showed virtually no interest, despite needing little more than a veteran game manager to become instant contenders again, it shows how he's thought of around the league. Philadelphia brought back/brought in 3 QBs and, so far as anyone knows, didn't even send Fitz a text message. Houston, who knows him better than any team other than the Jets, didn't bring him in for a visit or make a call. Washington tagged Cousins instead of showing the slightest interest in Fitzpatrick. Cleveland made no offer, despite needing a "bridge" QB to bring stability as much as any team in the league. SF didn't talk to him while they were getting close to dumping Kaepernick. The Rams chose to trade away the farm instead of talking to Fitz. 

Basically, when a unanimous number of teams - including multiple playoff teams - with a hole at the QB position won't even bring him in or throw an offer, I feel confident in the broader statement. If you want me to admit that if there were 31 openings and half or more of the sure starters weren't around or available, then yes someone would be offering Fitzpatrick a contract.

Hard to officially know about a line in the sand. All we have is what's been leaked, and the most recent leak still said he was looking for that $ range.

The cases you specifically mention in fact prove my point.  In the draft Goff and Wentz whether rightly or wrongly were perceived as probable franchise Qb's, and if they work out will be the starting Qb's for the teams that take them for a decade or more.  OF COURSE a team that was in or put themselves in position to take either would do so over a vet Qb who at best is a two year solution, so that covers Philly and the Rams.  And of course both those teams already had starting Qb's under contract, so why would they go for a Qb even older than what they already have?  As for Houston they chose to go the route of a much younger Qb than Fitzpatrick, but I don't consider Houston to be the best run franchise in the NFL right now, so even if their gamble with Osweiler works out, it was high risk.  Washington had a huge pr problem with their fanbase if they went elsewhere, and I think he's probably a better Qb anyway. 

As for Denver, it makes perhaps the most interesting case, and I did think they might have been most interested in Fitzpatrick.  But instead they went with Sanchez and Lynch.  I think the logic about Lynch is that they hope they can develop him into a top Qb, but I think that is highly risky.  Yet... Elway has just won the SB and he has probably the most good will from both his fanbase and owner of any NFL GM right now, so he could afford to take that chance. 

I acknowledge again that some of these teams found options that involved players who either due to young age have a higher ceiling or even now are better Qb's.  But it remains the case that their different situations and options available do not mean that the Jets seem to have any options other than signing Fitz or playing the woeful Smith.  (As you may recall I would have preferred to have them pursue Bradford, or even Foles, but neither happened.)

So let me get this straight. You want to go with Hackenberg (because he's cheaper) a guy who didn't even play well in college. Or Geno a guy who is pretty much known as being a terrible Qb. So for all of the talk we have on this board about how important the Qb position is some of our fans want to go cheap and lose games. 

Does anyone believe Geno could throw 30 TD's this season? No. Does anyone believe Fitz will duplicate his career year produced against one of the easiest schedules in history this coming season against a much tougher schedule? Absolutely not. So that makes the value added by playing Fitz nearly nil. Certainly not another 8m against the cap of value.

Just now, Snell41 said:

Does anyone believe Geno could throw 30 TD's this season? No. Does anyone believe Fitz will duplicate his career year produced against one of the easiest schedules in history this coming season against a much tougher schedule? Absolutely not. So that makes the value added by playing Fitz nearly nil. Certainly not another 8m against the cap of value.

Yeah I think Fitz can do it again. So does his coach and his teammates.  And strength of schedule well we don't really know who is going to be good this season. Hopefully us with Fitz. Do you want to give up before the season has started?

1 hour ago, Big Blocker said:

The cases you specifically mention in fact prove my point.  In the draft Goff and Wentz whether rightly or wrongly were perceived as probable franchise Qb's, and if they work out will be the starting Qb's for the teams that take them for a decade or more.  OF COURSE a team that was in or put themselves in position to take either would do so over a vet Qb who at best is a two year solution, so that covers Philly and the Rams.  And of course both those teams already had starting Qb's under contract, so why would they go for a Qb even older than what they already have?  As for Houston they chose to go the route of a much younger Qb than Fitzpatrick, but I don't consider Houston to be the best run franchise in the NFL right now, so even if their gamble with Osweiler works out, it was high risk.  Washington had a huge pr problem with their fanbase if they went elsewhere, and I think he's probably a better Qb anyway. 

As for Denver, it makes perhaps the most interesting case, and I did think they might have been most interested in Fitzpatrick.  But instead they went with Sanchez and Lynch.  I think the logic about Lynch is that they hope they can develop him into a top Qb, but I think that is highly risky.  Yet... Elway has just won the SB and he has probably the most good will from both his fanbase and owner of any NFL GM right now, so he could afford to take that chance. 

I acknowledge again that some of these teams found options that involved players who either due to young age have a higher ceiling or even now are better Qb's.  But it remains the case that their different situations and options available do not mean that the Jets seem to have any options other than signing Fitz or playing the woeful Smith.  (As you may recall I would have preferred to have them pursue Bradford, or even Foles, but neither happened.)

I also think the Kap situation is still going on. And that Denver would still be interested in him if they can work it out financially. IMO SF will finally kick in more money because they have an impasse with Kap that goes beyond what plays out on the field. They despise each other: the FO and the player. If Kap does end up in Denver it's possible that Chip could be interested in Fitz who imo would be a great match on that team short run. Speculation on my part. Plus if Fitz is going to be paid as a backup (which he was last year) then he might prefer being one on a better team. And take the backup money somewhere else. 

Yeah I think Fitz can do it again. So does his coach and his teammates.  And strength of schedule well we don't really know who is going to be good this season. Hopefully us with Fitz. Do you want to give up before the season has started?

Fitz had perfect weather up until BUF. Fitz faced one of the easiest schedules in the history of the league. Literally. It was one of the first times a team was scheduled the worst 2 divisions in the league along with having a fairly weak division of their own with MIA and BUF. Fitz is never gonna throw 30 Tds again. He's likely in the 24/25 TD range with 15-18 ints. Frankly Geno can do that. Or at the very least Grno won't be 8m dollars worse than that.

1 minute ago, Snell41 said:

Fitz had perfect weather up until BUF. Fitz faced one of the easiest schedules in the history of the league. Literally. It was one of the first times a team was scheduled the worst 2 divisions in the league along with having a fairly weak division of their own with MIA and BUF. Fitz is never gonna throw 30 Tds again. He's likely in the 24/25 TD range with 15-18 ints. Frankly Geno can do that. Or at the very least Grno won't be 8m dollars worse than that.

We differ in opinion strongly. I think that Fitz will be a good Qb in 2016 and we can be a playoff team. I'm not afraid of the schedule. Sure, there are no guarantees. But we have a much better chance to win with Fitz than with Geno. So why go backwards. As far as the weather argument it's patent nonsense. 

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It's incomprehensible. At some point you have to beat teams that score points. Even if it's a defense-first team, it happens, and they can't all be automatic losses.

I'm fine with him returning at up to $7M. It's more than some want to pay him and less than others (probably a little less than most, but not by a huge margin). I don't think he's good enough to QB this team to a SB win, but doubt anyone else on the roster will be QBing this team to a SB either. Re-signing him would have been worth an extra $2M at least as much as Jarvis Jenkins is worth an extra $2M (and a freaking draft pick next year) to be our #4 DE-DT for a year or two. The "we would have won with Fitzpatrick" after every/any loss will be intolerable so I'm fine with bringing him back at a little more than I'd prefer, just to put that to rest.  

I mean look at this comment I responded to: the defense gives up 34 points. That's not a team loss, that's a Geno Smith loss that surely would have been reversed with Fitzpatrick still in there. Contrast that with the defense surrendering 22 points to the Bills, and a Jets-D turnover gets us the ball already in FG range (where we only get a FG), and after multiple 4th quarter interceptions that is a team loss. Oakland scores 34 and we lose, the loss is on the not-Fitzpatrick QB; Buffalo scores a net 19 points on the D/ST, and the loss is on everyone. It's like a religion or something (and don't make a comment on that part, you freaking troublemaker).

Absolutely. I said this in both videos that I made and all I got in return was comments on the awesome background music! lol. 

Speaking of those 34 points, I made a comparison based on Geno's numbers in that game and showed how if he averaged those numbers throughout the entire season what his stats would be. A poster responded saying "Well, if you also project his lost then that would also mean he went 0-16 given that they lost the game" My response was, then that means that the defense gave up 34 points per game, which means that Geno isnt the problem here. For some reason they just couldnt understand that. 

Its always Geno's fault. Im not saying its never his fault, all im saying is to be fair with the criticism. 

The buffoonery continues on my friend. 

11 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

We differ in opinion strongly. I think that Fitz will be a good Qb in 2016 and we can be a playoff team. I'm not afraid of the schedule. Sure, there are no guarantees. But we have a much better chance to win with Fitz than with Geno. So why go backwards. As far as the weather argument it's patent nonsense. 

Not when discussing the weakest armed starter in the NFL last year, it's not. He had a perfect storm of good luck. Weakest schedule in the league -and catching a number of those teams when they were injury depleted- mildest football season in memory. Even if you don't don't recognize it, it's clear that the Jets and the rest of the NFL do. This is why he's still unemployed. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Its always Geno's fault. Im not saying its never his fault, all im saying is to be fair with the criticism. 

Yet you're not just on board, but a leading voice here, for the "it was all Fitz's fault" vs. Buffalo.

Despite it being one of the best examples I can recall of a total-team-effort-loss.

You're right, we definitely have a lack of understanding problem here at JN at times.....and a hypocrisy one as well.

5 minutes ago, slats said:

Not when discussing the weakest armed starter in the NFL last year, it's not. He had a perfect storm of good luck. Weakest schedule in the league -and catching a number of those teams when they were injury depleted- mildest football season in memory. Even if you don't don't recognize it, it's clear that the Jets and the rest of the NFL do. This is why he's still unemployed. 

Weakest arm. I didn't see evidence of that. He made all of the throws.  Can't play in bad weather. Where did you get that one from. Did you research every game he's played in the NFL in bad weather. Is there a glaring stat proving that.  Just to follow up on a point I made earlier. If the Jets offer Fitz backup money in the 7 mil area. Then he's probably not going to take it to be a starter. He'll take it somewhere else to be a backup. And there would be a good market I think for him in that category. 

14 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Yet you're not just on board, but a leading voice here, for the "it was all Fitz's fault" vs. Buffalo.

Despite it being one of the best examples I can recall of a total-team-effort-loss.

You're right, we definitely have a lack of understanding problem here at JN at times.....and a hypocrisy one as well.

It was Fitz fault vs. Buffalo. 

Throwing 3 INT's in a row in the 4th qtr. Yeah, im putting that on him for sure. You'd be the only one to deny that while at the same time using semantics to portray how Geno "won less than four games" in a season that he didnt even play. 

Dont be that dude Warfish. 

Weakest arm. I didn't see evidence of that. He made all of the throws.  Can't play in bad weather. Where did you get that one from. Did you research every game he's played in the NFL in bad weather. Is there a glaring stat proving that.  Just to follow up on a point I made earlier. If the Jets offer Fitz backup money in the 7 mil area. Then he's probably not going to take it to be a starter. He'll take it somewhere else to be a backup. And there would be a good market I think for him in that category. 

He was absolutely useless going into the wind against BUF.

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

They were all team efforts. Like when the defense had its worst performance of the year in Oakland. Or when that same defense snagged four takeaways each against NFL powerhouses like Jacksonville and Dallas, so Fitzmagic and the offense could squeak past them. 

1 minute ago, Snell41 said:

He was absolutely useless going into the wind against BUF.

You're talking one game. And the guy played and started in Buffalo. And earned a good starter's contract there. After that (getting that deal) he didn't play well and the team didn't either. But since leaving the Bills he played well for the Texans and the Jets. So where is this proof that he can't play in bad weather. We had mild weather in 2015 so what does that prove. 

You're talking one game. And the guy played and started in Buffalo. And earned a good starter's contract there. After that (getting that deal) he didn't play well and the team didn't either. But since leaving the Bills he played well for the Texans and the Jets. So where is this proof that he can't play in bad weather. We had mild weather in 2015 so what does that prove. 

Also not so coincidentally when the weather started turning bad. His arm is weak as hell and he throws wobbly ducks. Those aren't piercing into a 15mph breeze.

8 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I get that you're unshakable in your beliefs, but the fact that Fitzpatrick is still a free agent as Memorial Day approaches demonstrates that you are simply wrong. You are wrong in your beliefs of what Fitzpatrick can do, and way off base when it comes to what market he resides in. He's in the leftover bin at this point. If he wants to take a backup job somewhere else, he's probably late to that party, too - as foolish as that would be. The Jets have made the top offer to him because they want him to start. Teams that want him as a backup would offer less. 

The Jets would like him around for his leadership/professionalism around the kids they hope replace him sooner rather than later, and to pacify some veterans and fans. They've put a value on that, and there's not another team in the league offering more. Fitz can take it or leave it, and increasingly it seems like the Jets aren't all that concerned if he leaves it. 

14 minutes ago, slats said:

I get that you're unshakable in your beliefs, but the fact that Fitzpatrick is still a free agent as Memorial Day approaches demonstrates that you are simply wrong. You are wrong in your beliefs of what Fitzpatrick can do, and way off base when it comes to what market he resides in. He's in the leftover bin at this point. If he wants to take a backup job somewhere else, he's probably late to that party, too - as foolish as that would be. The Jets have made the top offer to him because they want him to start. Teams that want him as a backup would offer less. 

The Jets would like him around for his leadership/professionalism around the kids they hope replace him sooner rather than later, and to pacify some veterans and fans. They've put a value on that, and there's not another team in the league offering more. Fitz can take it or leave it, and increasingly it seems like the Jets aren't all that concerned if he leaves it. 

The Jets want him back because they think he gives us our best chance to win period. And he does. It's not at all about anything else. Memorial Day is no big deal on an NFL calendar. Deals can be made any time including in July or August. I don't go along with these noodle arm type of comments. We heard that crap for years with Chad and he was a good Qb. And so is Fitz.

2 hours ago, Big Blocker said:

In addition to these points the contract negotiation itself is a huge disincentive for any team to pick up Fitz. The cash he's asking for is a huge increased based upon his performance last year (which he isn't worth). The problem is that if you sign an older QB to a one year deal and he has a good year there's a risk he does the same thing to the next team. That definitely rules out Denver because there is a strong probability they are in the SB again. If he sucks then you blew a year working on a younger QB you could have focused on developing and/or you're back in the QB need territory next year. OTOH if you sign him to a long term deal then you are signing an older QB with guaranteed money at a price point based on his best year ever for which he has ten years of far worse performance. You have guaranteed money with little guarantee of performance.

It's lose/lose for any team. 

48 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

It was Fitz fault vs. Buffalo. 

Throwing 3 INT's in a row in the 4th qtr. Yeah, im putting that on him for sure. You'd be the only one to deny that while at the same time using semantics to portray how Geno "won less than four games" in a season that he didnt even play. 

Dont be that dude Warfish. 

See, this is where you COMPLETELY lose me as being an objective poster, and you show your true colors as having an agenda. I have literally no problem with all of your Geno defense, even though I don't agree with much of it, but when you post nonsense like this, you show that you have a clear agenda, its either pure Geno love, or pure Fitzpatrick hate, I don't think you love Geno, because I truly believe you want/wanted Glennon, so its got to be pure Fitzpatrick hate. Be above it man, you want everyone to be above the Geno hate, then you need to be above the pure Fitzpatrick hate. This 3 Int's nonsense and putting the complete blame on him for all 3 int's and that game, while defending Geno relentlessly does not look good on you.

41 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Fitzpatrick threw every throw, but cant "make" every throw. Brandon Marshall was bailing him out on a few throws. He's accuracy on footballs 25 yards or deeper is really bad. 

Jets concerns growing over Ryan Fitzpatrick's inability to throw deep pass

Ryan Fitzpatrick has the Jets sitting on a 2-1 record but his lack of ability to go long is alarming.

(ANDREW THEODORAKIS/ FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)

BY SETH WALDER

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Ryan Fitzpatrick spent his training camp shrugging off criticism over his arm strength and lack of ability to throw deep. He was unfazed about the frequent knocks against him and said he had heard it all before.

But three weeks into this Jets season —which has started relatively well for Gang Green — concern has been mounting about the veteran quarterback’s limitations in throwing the ball downfield.

In last week’s loss to the Eagles, Fitzpatrick went 0-for-8 with an interception in passes that traveled 20 or more yards in the air, according to ProFootballFocus.com. For the season, he has completed just three of 20 attempts on passes of at least 20 yards in the air.

MEHTA: JETS STILL BELONG IN PLAYOFF CONVERSATION

By comparison, there are plenty of other questionable quarterbacks with higher completion percentages on passes of 20 yards and beyond such as: Tyrod Taylor (40%), Ryan Tannehill (39%) Jameis Winston (46%) and Blake Bortles (33%), all according to ProFootballFocus.com.

Former Ravens coach Brian Billick, now an analyst for NFL Network, said demonstrating an ability to throw deep is important for the Jets.

“You have to be able to take the top off the defense,” Billick said in a phone interview. “It’s not enough (just to throw it deep). At some point you have to connect deep.”

Arm strength, however, is not necessarily the issue, the former coach thought.

“Obviously, when you look at Ryan Fitzpatrick’s total work, he’s never really been with an explosive team,” he said. “Deep balls are not a function of arm strength, it’s a matter of touch and timing. So it’s kind of hard to put a finger on why they haven’t been more explosive.”

Lets take a look at some passes that Fitz completed that were utterly inaccurate but becuse of his targets there were completed. 

This is a 33 yard pass and not only could Fitz not lead Marshall ahead of him and to the outside, but he threw the ball short and to the inside. Marshall had to make an incredible adjustment to the ball in order to complete this pass. 

I dont think anyone would say that Fitz cant connect on the deep pass....what we're saying is that the percentage is poor, which means that he's not a good deep thrower. 

3 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

See, this is where you COMPLETELY lose me as being an objective poster, and you show your true colors as having an agenda. I have literally no problem with all of your Geno defense, even though I don't agree with much of it, but when you post nonsense like this, you show that you have a clear agenda, its either pure Geno love, or pure Fitzpatrick hate, I don't think you love Geno, because I truly believe you want/wanted Glennon, so its got to be pure Fitzpatrick hate. Be above it man, you want everyone to be above the Geno hate, then you need to be above the pure Fitzpatrick hate. This 3 Int's nonsense and putting the complete blame on him for all 3 int's and that game, while defending Geno relentlessly does not look good on you.

Before I respond to this, could you elaborate a bit more because I dont see the problem with what I said. I'd like to address either what you think im saying or how im presenting it. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Before I respond to this, could you elaborate a bit more because I dont see the problem with what I said. I'd like to address either what you think im saying or how im presenting it. 

haha, fair enough, the part where you put 100% of the blame on Fitzpatrick for the Bills game, and used the 3 straight Int's as the reason.

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Fitzpatrick threw every throw, but cant "make" every throw. Brandon Marshall was bailing him out on a few throws. He's accuracy on footballs 25 yards or deeper is really bad. 

Jets concerns growing over Ryan Fitzpatrick's inability to throw deep pass

Ryan Fitzpatrick has the Jets sitting on a 2-1 record but his lack of ability to go long is alarming.

(ANDREW THEODORAKIS/ FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)

BY SETH WALDER

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Ryan Fitzpatrick spent his training camp shrugging off criticism over his arm strength and lack of ability to throw deep. He was unfazed about the frequent knocks against him and said he had heard it all before.

But three weeks into this Jets season —which has started relatively well for Gang Green — concern has been mounting about the veteran quarterback’s limitations in throwing the ball downfield.

In last week’s loss to the Eagles, Fitzpatrick went 0-for-8 with an interception in passes that traveled 20 or more yards in the air, according to ProFootballFocus.com. For the season, he has completed just three of 20 attempts on passes of at least 20 yards in the air.

MEHTA: JETS STILL BELONG IN PLAYOFF CONVERSATION

By comparison, there are plenty of other questionable quarterbacks with higher completion percentages on passes of 20 yards and beyond such as: Tyrod Taylor (40%), Ryan Tannehill (39%) Jameis Winston (46%) and Blake Bortles (33%), all according to ProFootballFocus.com.

Former Ravens coach Brian Billick, now an analyst for NFL Network, said demonstrating an ability to throw deep is important for the Jets.

“You have to be able to take the top off the defense,” Billick said in a phone interview. “It’s not enough (just to throw it deep). At some point you have to connect deep.”

Arm strength, however, is not necessarily the issue, the former coach thought.

“Obviously, when you look at Ryan Fitzpatrick’s total work, he’s never really been with an explosive team,” he said. “Deep balls are not a function of arm strength, it’s a matter of touch and timing. So it’s kind of hard to put a finger on why they haven’t been more explosive.”

Lets take a look at some passes that Fitz completed that were utterly inaccurate but becuse of his targets there were completed. 

This is a 33 yard pass and not only could Fitz not lead Marshall ahead of him and to the outside, but he threw the ball short and to the inside. Marshall had to make an incredible adjustment to the ball in order to complete this pass. 

I dont think anyone would say that Fitz cant connect on the deep pass....what we're saying is that the percentage is poor, which means that he's not a good deep thrower. 

All great receivers bail out their Qbs it's in their job description. And not every ball thrown short or long that is successful is a perfect spiral. There are even set plays with superior receivers like Marshall where the Qb intentionally overthrows the receiver. Marshall seems to love working with Fitz. If he is a rag arm incompetent Qb then you think he'd want him back. 

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Fitzpatrick threw every throw, but cant "make" every throw.

You know this isn't an issue exclusive to Ryan Fitzpatrick, don't you?

You have to know. I mean. You can't be this naive... can you?

Receivers bail out their QBs every Sunday. It's the nature of the game. The "this is how many passes could have been intercepted" logic is even dumber than yesterday's "Geno can't be judged by early career failings, but Fitz can" logic.

Every single pass that has ever been thrown in the NFL could have been intercepted. This is a fact. And yet, the league finds a way to move on... perhaps you should too.

And let me make this very clear, Villain. 

I don't care about proving anyone right or wrong in the Fitz/Geno wet fart that you are smearing all over the site.

I'm only here to point out the horrifyingly bad logic, and to see you get all salty about it.

Bowles movement, don't you rep me. I'm not defending you. Your posts are just as ridiculous. You just do a better job not whelping when I pick them apart. Villain's brand of emo is an archetype for JN.

You know this isn't an issue exclusive to Ryan Fitzpatrick, don't you?

You have to know. I mean. You can't be this naive... can you?.

Tom Brady has been one of the worst deep throwing QB's in the NFL the last 5 or 6 years.

Fortunately, his short to intermediate passes are still deadly accurate.

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Tom Brady has been one of the worst deep throwing QB's in the NFL the last 5 or 6 years.

Fortunately, his short to intermediate passes are still deadly accurate.

I know. He doesn't even need to be that accurate to be honest, Brady beats teams before the snap. Quite honestly better than anyone I've ever seen, except Peyton. Probably because of the cheating.

Archived