2016 Free Agency Thread

BroadwayJets

Just now, HessStation said:

I find this refreshing. If you think you're gonna get another season that's on par or better than 2015 from Fitzpatrick you're stoned to daylights.

he knows the offense needs upgrades.  i also wouldn't be surprised if he trades back in the first round.  he would want the extra picks this year.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

increasingly clear that the jets will be drafting a rb day 2, and are not sold on fitzy.  mccags seems in play for a qb in rounds 1-3, definitely.

Well they are not sold on fitzy at a certain price point, they would like him back for a couple more years.  I think they fully realize he is not going to lead the team to the super bowl.

Just now, Beerfish said:

Well they are not sold on fitzy at a certain price point, they would like him back for a couple more years.  I think they fully realize he is not going to lead the team to the super bowl.

mccags said they are looking at qbs.  i am on board with this, and not overpaying for ivory or snacks.

Eagles officially acquire 8th overall pick in 2016 draft from Miami for LB Kiko Alonso, CB Byron Maxwell, and 13th overall pick in 2016.

and a big round of applause for Mike Tannebaum being the Dolphins GM. Here's to hoping he goes to the Patriots after this ship sinks

1 minute ago, BroadwayJets said:

Eagles officially acquire 8th overall pick in 2016 draft from Miami for LB Kiko Alonso, CB Byron Maxwell, and 13th overall pick in 2016.

and a big round of applause for Mike Tannebaum being the Dolphins GM. Here's to hoping he goes to the Patriots after this ship sinks

i wish tanny was in my fantasy league.

I agree we should let Fitz go. This year was a fluke. It can only go downhill, especially for an aging QB. Wants too much, don't bother with him. 

I'll be burned at the stake, but not a big fan of Geno or Petty. Any decent QBs in this year's draft?

Archived