2016 Free Agency Thread

BroadwayJets

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Really doesn't bother me. Some other team paying him is probably a blessing disguise

What's your vested interest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's a narcissist with low self esteem.  must be a bitch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really doesn't bother me. Some other team paying him is probably a blessing disguise

What's your vested interest?

I have no vested interest at all.

I made that comment and got blasted for "trolling" the board.

We go with Geno or Petty unless of course Macc can pull the deal of the century and acquire Kaepernick 

The franchise has been slaving over college QBs this year. I think they're every bit invested in finding the long term answer. If we're stuck with Geno, oh well but know that the brass is trying to the fix the problem the RIGHT way.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We go with Geno or Petty unless of course Macc can pull the deal of the century and acquire Kaepernick 

That would be the deal of the century; much like Stephen King's Storm of the Century.

Horror would follow.

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

@T0mShane is tougher than this guy. 36 mill? Jesus.

I played WR in high school and almost never got into games because I'm really unathletic, but we were blowing out this one poor, urban school (lol!) and they let me play the last five minutes of a game and I threw vicious crackback blocks on my own right tackle on consecutive plays for reasons I'm still unsure of. Never got in a game again after that. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I played WR in high school and almost never got into games because I'm really unathletic, but we were blowing out this one poor, urban school (lol!) and they let me play the last five minutes of a game and I threw vicious crackback blocks on my own right tackle on consecutive plays for reasons I'm still unsure of. Never got in a game again after that. 

If your right tackle was anthony clement of wayne hunter you are forgiven.

18 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

if the giants don't make the playoffs, is jerry finally fired?

I don't know if he will but he should be. Tons of cap space, top 10 pick in draft, already has a HOF QB and one of the best WR's in the league. I think this is it for Reese. There won't be a next year if they can't win their division. 

Archived