Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

5 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

After this, all of the votes are pretty much consolidation.

Good sh*t.

I said it already, Crusher and DPR are the ones that I felt were trying to over-rationalize their votes on JIF. Add to it DPR's disgusting play (accusations without substance, etc, etc.) and the two of them round out my top 3 with Jetscode.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

^ Wombat just made the first coherent game related post of the game. He's so underrated. The rest of the game thus far is as equivalent to the spam I've been dropping.

Would you like us all to spell everything out for you going forward? 

3 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

Based on reading D1 lynch, I'd say the best lynches for today are probably 80, Crusher, and Hess.  Hally, Ape and DPR would give info as well, but I see them as less likely to flip scum than the others and I don't want to punish people for activity either.

I realize Dan is almost impossible to lynch but she should be added to the list. She dropped that vote in there like a Kareem hook shot from the base line. 

Just now, HessStation said:

I realize Dan is almost impossible to lynch but she should be added to the list. She dropped that vote in there like a Kareem hook shot from the base line. 

So, you and Wombat have come up with a "top 7" list? 

Hallia, Ape, DPR, 80, Crusher, Hess and Dan.

I might be missing something, but Ape guaranteed that JC was scum.  Unless Ape is Noldering it, that means he has something on JC.

Lynching JC would tell us something significant about both.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

No, that's Wombat's list you psychopath. I just said he should add Dan who's dropping votes and pointing fingers like a master.

Wombat's list is Wombat's list.

You suggesting he should add Dan, implies that with Dan added, it's also a list you approve of.

13 minutes ago, SMC said:

I might be missing something, but Ape guaranteed that JC was scum.  Unless Ape is Noldering it, that means he has something on JC.

I do not having a result on JC, I thought I made that clear.

I said "guarantee" for theatrics only.

17 minutes ago, SMC said:

This dope is another one..  not paying attention, not playing the game.

Last game he played he couldn't get out in front fast enough utilizing the most elementary form of mafia available.  what made it worse was he was acting like it was a revelation.

this game --  content to sit back and post once every 10 hours blindly following the Ape as cover.

In short I'd vote this pig.

1 hour ago, WWWWombat said:

I don't see a JC lynch as being informative at all.  Obviously, it would be great if he flipped scum, but if he flips town, we get pretty much nothing and I'm not going to take Ape's word on this.

unvote

Vote: 80

Would shed more light on yesterday's trains and his drop in activity from D1 is slightly troubling.

JC's lynch would be informative.

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'll play till Ape get me lunched...typical MO around here...still cannot post during work day...but obviously my presence unsettles the Ape and his cohorts.

although I have to say the way this one ^^  is convulsing all over the thread is concerning. 

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ape has lied, grandstanded, and given the appearance he had a guilty.

I'm fine where my vote is.

What did I "lie" about, precisely?

You keep saying it, but then disappear for 36 hours when asked to elaborate.  Similar to what DPR is doing, suggesting things I'm doing that are "scummy", without demonstrating any examples of it.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

What did I "lie" about, precisely?

You keep saying it, but then disappear for 36 hours when asked to elaborate.  Similar to what DPR is doing, suggesting things I'm doing that are "scummy", without demonstrating any examples of it.

There were 2.  One where you implied I was using real life as a cover and another that escapes me at the moment.  I'm at work so can't spend the time finding the quote but I did point it out when it happened.

That's the 3rd time I've explained this to you.  Lets not make it a 4th.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

This dope is another one..  not paying attention, not playing the game.

Last game he played he couldn't get out in front fast enough utilizing the most elementary form of mafia available.  what made it worse was he was acting like it was a revelation.

this game --  content to sit back and post once every 10 hours blindly following the Ape as cover.

In short I'd vote this pig.

I understand that you have more time on your hand since it's not lawn care season yet, but I'm trying to catch up at work and missed Ape's statement.

You really are bitter about getting your ass handed to you last game.  Move on.  There are other opportunities where your laughably bad mafia skills will do you in.

On 4/18/2016 at 8:19 AM, Integrity28 said:

Vote Jetscode

100% scum. I guarantee it.

I am town. I am not mafia or any other non-town party.

On 4/18/2016 at 8:35 AM, Integrity28 said:

I am town and Jetscode is scum.

Lie detect that, more bang for your buck.^^^

Pac running with the "Ape suggested he had a guilty" line from SMC is concerning.

This isn't a "roles" game, therefore there is no "cop", nor is there any reason to try and stay hidden as a power role. So, there's no reason to be coy about whether you have results or not, therefore it doesn't make sense to "hint a power/result". If you buy a view, and get a guilty, you say exactly that. That's how this game is setup. Just like CTM did, he shared his result on Pac. Given how much I've posted about trying to find the "key" to using the powers the right way, there's literally no pretense for me making a "soft reveal" here. 

The accusation borders on retarded, quite frankly.

On 4/18/2016 at 9:55 AM, The Crusher said:

unvote vote jc

Especially this one. ^^^

On 4/18/2016 at 11:42 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I am town.  I am not mafia.

Vote JC

On 4/18/2016 at 0:48 PM, SMC said:

I'm town; I am not scum

Vote JC

Just now, SMC said:

I understand that you have more time on your hand since it's not lawn care season yet, but I'm trying to catch up at work and missed Ape's statement.

You really are bitter about getting your ass handed to you last game.  Move on.  There are other opportunities where your laughably bad mafia skills will do you in.

I wasn't bitter at all.  I played quite well.

What irked me was your play was similar to a 5 year olds "car" made out of legos yet you proudly displayed it for everyone to see.  You acted as if you'd finally discovered the definitive strategy to trapping scum. 

Basically drew a stick figure and acted like it was a Monet.

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

There were 2.  One where you implied I was using real life as a cover and another that escapes me at the moment.  I'm at work so can't spend the time finding the quote but I did point it out when it happened.

That's the 3rd time I've explained this to you.  Lets not make it a 4th.

I addressed the bold. I didn't say you were doing it this game, I said it was your "best play" in a general sense, much like the other comments I made alongside it about other people. It is unmistakable in my original post. You're either stupid, or trying to leverage it in the wrong context. Either way, I didn't lie.

There is no second.

And no, this isn't the 3rd time you've explained it. You said that I was lying multiple times, then after I badgered you to prove it, you produced the bold - which isn't a lie. So, there's a litany of other lies I've told that you've suggested. None of which you've provided evidence of.

You're the actual liar here.

13 minutes ago, SMC said:

Got it, so you were Noldering.

Unvote JC

No, Nolder lies about being a power role. 

I was showboating. Similar to what JC himself used to do with the "magic 8 ball".

Noted that SMC made sure it was safe to unvote JC first though... that'll go into the memory bank.

I think we can all agree that JC is playing weird.  Is it enough to lynch today?  I think so.  He's normally pretty forceful and likes to have some fun as town......and seems to take things too personal when scum.  Re-read him in this game and then make a decision.

If not JC, then probably Pac because Klecko is always right.

Just now, Verbal said:

I think we can all agree that JC is playing weird.  Is it enough to lynch today?  I think so.  He's normally pretty forceful and likes to have some fun as town......and seems to take things too personal when scum.  Re-read him in this game and then make a decision.

If not JC, then probably Pac because Klecko is always right.

Jetscode, DPR, or Crusher

My top 3.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I addressed the bold. I didn't say you were doing it this game, I said it was your "best play" in a general sense, much like the other comments I made alongside it about other people. It is unmistakable in my original post. You're either stupid, or trying to leverage it in the wrong context. Either way, I didn't lie.

There is no second.

And no, this isn't the 3rd time you've explained it. You said that I was lying multiple times, then after I badgered you to prove it, you produced the bold - which isn't a lie. So, there's a litany of other lies I've told that you've suggested. None of which you've provided evidence of.

You're the actual liar here.

lying about the lies you supposedly didn't lie about.

You're insufferable.

hard to get a handle on this game.

DPR's post are concerning me.

JC is way too aggressive and emo, not going to use he can't be that bad defense.. but his train did build quickly (one of the few points DPR made that was sensible)

Crusher i could lynch cause fat

Dan is coasting

Could probably lynch any of these 4

Archived