Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is what Mafia has become.  A bunch of Johnny come lately's not participating, then in the 11th hour, or after the day ends, criticizing the gameplay and bickering.  How about lay out your brilliant strategies a little earlier? 

Jesus you are aping it this game .. sew it up you wee c*nt

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

playing dumb isn't really that brilliant, but w/e

Don't go emo on me, spirit animal.  EY is a good player.  He's just rusty is all.  And entered a game with ridiculous mechanics.  It's like when Captain America first woke up from his long sleep and found himself in the middle of Times Square 60 years later.  Confused, but still a badass.  Give him time.

29 minutes ago, CTM said:

page 31 thoughts

1 ) pac's plan to make day 1 all about figuring out Dpr's motives is asinine, that's not a path to victory 

2) glad to have ey back 

3) Nyn is angry and needs to eat something, or get laid .. maybe both <3

4) leelou still scum

5) Nyn and 80 ignoring my vote on decker to case me for advocating killing an inactive while voting leelou is lazy at best., 80 claims to be trying  .. watch that one 

Why is Leelou scum?

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't go emo on me, spirit animal.  EY is a good player.  He's just rusty is all.  And entered a game with ridiculous mechanics.  It's like when Captain America first woke up from his long sleep and found himself in the middle of Times Square 60 years later.  Confused, but still a badass.  Give him time.

Ah, the rusty meme continues.

That was a 14 page catch up! You guys had a lot to say this morning. 

Two things - Nyn, you're right and I was wrong. Both what the king has to say and the village has to say are important. I knew I didn't really agree with Pac. It made sense to my tired brain last night. 

And someone (80?) claimed I didn't vote yesterday. I voted Calder.  He was the only one I found scummy yesterday. 

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If EY is scum that was a brilliant post and he deserves to win.

i understand your IQ is in the high double digits, but someone needs to better define brilliance for you in between taking mouthfuls of paste

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I love how some of the none voters are chiming in now. Pretty awesome. However, this commentary about how wrong we were about Calder would have been better PRE-FLIP. Just for future reference. Cause you can argue the selection of a lynch all you want. But it was said, by the King, how it was going to roll D1. And following that you should have voted who YOU felt should be lynched that day. But you did not vote and essentially removed yourselves from the equation. So all the BS from that direction is laughable at best. Because as far as I'm concerned you sat back when you could have been voting the player you think is scum. And I don't understand that approach like at all. Or if you chose it, at least have the decency to stfu.

VOTES MEAN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Without warning?  He waited until right up against the deadline after stating numerous times what he wanted:  For town to come to a consensus.  Everyone is saying that was a dumb strategy, but didn't provide that feedback until it was too late, because half the game isn't trying, like usual.

He should have gotten a reveal out of Calder but that's literally the only thing he did wrong.  I blame Calder himself (who knew what was coming) and a non-participating town more than DPR. 

Your defense of the DensePervertRoberts is noted

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Your defense of the DensePervertRoberts is noted

Why don't you explain how he's wrong? And then get a 4 year old to help you with your comebacks. Just because you miss the ape doesn't mean you have to act like him.

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, JiF said:

VOTES MEAN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get you. Votes and reads mean everything because that's how I read players. That's how I know if you're scumhunting, that's what I can look at after flips. If you sit back, scratch your ass, and keep reciting that votes don't matter, how would we ever get anywhere irt game solve? Seriously, how? Scum has every reason in the world to make us fixate on the game mechanics, fret over the king's tactic and do NOTHING. If you don't get  my take? I don't know what to tell you. 

40 minutes ago, D P R said:

You're not even reading the thread.

King me.

36 minutes ago, D P R said:

Why are you so stupid?

Your entire take on this game, is flat out wrong and illogical and stupid.  Not sure if its scum or dumb yet. 

20 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't get you. Votes and reads mean everything because that's how I read players. That's how I know if you're scumhunting, that's what I can look at after flips. If you sit back, scratch your ass, and keep reciting that votes don't matter, how would we ever get anywhere irt game solve? Seriously, how? Scum has every reason in the world to make us fixate on the game mechanics, fret over the king's tactic and do NOTHING. If you don't get  my take? I don't know what to tell you. 

Your take is stupid.  That whole exercise was moronic.  Need proof?  Just look at what's happening now.

The right way to play that day out, I explained and DPR refused.  

Your stupid consensus vote in a game where voting doesnt matter got the Doc killed.  You provide DPR an easy out for it too.  Again, a huge waste of time.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

King me.

Your entire take on this game, is flat out wrong and illogical and stupid.  Not sure if its scum or dumb yet. 

You're illogical and stupid. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Your take is stupid.  That whole exercise was moronic.  Need proof?  Just look at what's happening now.

The right way to play that day out, I explained and DPR refused.  

Your stupid consensus vote in a game where voting doesnt matter got the Doc killed.  You provide DPR an easy out for it too.  Again, a huge waste of time.

Even in regular games you get mislynches sometimes. I don't understand what you're going on about but I officially don't care anymore.

I'm going to bed. gn.