Cut Geno

johnnyjet

On July 10, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Fat love is the best love. :D

23 hours ago, Powpow said:

LoL  my daughter's a fattie so if cant change em accept them as they are ?

TMI weird post though responding in a thread where Villian says he likes fat chics you mention your daughter 

2 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Let's get back to the facts.  Geno sucks.  Thanks . 

Hater 

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On July 10, 2016 at 5:35 PM, joewilly12 said:

Tom Brady is the best**** QB in the NFL possibly the best to ever play the game as an avid sports fan who appreciates great athletes its just not my team he plays for I'm a Jets fan who doesn't pacify the truth or make excuses for failure, you should try it sometime. 

Fixed

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

TMI weird post though responding in a thread where Villian says he likes fat chics you mention your daughter 

Those pics I posted are not of a fat chic, that's just healthy thickness. You guys  call that fat, I call it heavenly! Lol.

@Powpow just knows that Villain is quite the gentleman and can appreciate a lady with curves, that's all. ?

8 hours ago, YankeeJet22 said:

Cut Geno...some slack.

Start him on this improved team. Watch this team reach heights that Fitz can't get them to. 

#startGeno

smh, he could have jerry rice, don maynard and lance alworth and he still couldnt find his WR past his Primary

2 minutes ago, YankeeJet22 said:

Yes, of course.  And he shoulda made David Nelson, Clyde Gates, & Josh Cribbs better players also, right?

HE CANT READ THE PROGRESSION ROUTE TREE quick enough for NFL standards. yikes, like talking to folks who dont understand there is more than a Primary WR and then scramble

1 hour ago, SouthernJet said:

smh, he could have jerry rice, don maynard and lance alworth and he still couldnt find his WR past his Primary

Sad but true... Maybe the year on the sidelines helped?  I hope we dont have to find out but I guess things could be worse.

Just now, NYPaperAirplanes said:

Geno's total interceptions in 2013: 21

Geno's interceptions in 2014:13

Only reason we lost more in 2014 was because of a harder schedhule. 

It should be noted that Geno would of had 4 TDs in the Raider game last season if Brandon Marshall didn't drop 2 in the endzone.

last 4 games of season we were eliminated and crap oppostion also eliminated or resting folks for playoffs. No pressure = better stats.

8 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

last 4 games of season we were eliminated and crap oppostion also eliminated or resting folks for playoffs. No pressure = better stats.

Spare me. We played the Steelers, Packers, Broncos, Patriots, Chiefs, and Chargers in the first week. We had some close games, 2 of which were against the Pats. Our schedhule in 2013 was arguably easier. Would of won against GB but some retard called a timeout.

Just now, NYPaperAirplanes said:

Spare me. We played the Steelers, Packers, Broncos, Patriots, Chiefs, and Chargers in the first week. We had some close games, 2 of which were against the Pats. Our schedhule in 2013 was arguably easier. Would of won against GB but some retard called a timeout.

LOL, stats padded w/last 4 games both years when eliminated, aka, zero pressure (which is Genos achilles heel) He sucks, dont u get ot, he cant get get past primary#1 without reading #2 fast enuf (defense closes in) so he scrambles. Thi sisnt rocket science, LOL

Old as hills argument that all have seen.. agree to disagree... if he starts I will root like hell for him cause I Bleed Green, but after 56 (I'm 64) years watching the NFL I know when a QB can or can not go through his progressions FAST enough for NFL standards.

Bleed Green................

17 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

LOL, stats padded w/last 4 games both years when eliminated, aka, zero pressure (which is Genos achilles heel) He sucks, dont u get ot, he cant get get past primary#1 without reading #2 fast enuf (defense closes in) so he scrambles. Thi sisnt rocket science, LOL

Old as hills argument that all have seen.. agree to disagree... if he starts I will root like hell for him cause I Bleed Green, but after 56 (I'm 64) years watching the NFL I know when a QB can or can not go through his progressions FAST enough for NFL standards.

Bleed Green................

Of course. He made boneheaded mistakes. I won't deny that. 

I'm not sure what 4 games has to do with overall stats. We were also reasonably eliminated in 2013. Still didn't stop Geno from throwing 21 picks. It cut down in 2014, and that's not solely because of 4 games.

1 hour ago, NYPaperAirplanes said:

Of course. He made boneheaded mistakes. I won't deny that. 

I'm not sure what 4 games has to do with overall stats. We were also reasonably eliminated in 2013. Still didn't stop Geno from throwing 21 picks. It cut down in 2014, and that's not solely because of 4 games.

Ya he's great

1290449_o.gif

5 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

But when he signs, he is starter for Jets day 1, lol

More like your wish list. 

Funny how you talk about no pressure for Geno in the last 4 games = Better Stats, yet the guy you claim will be the Jets day 1 starter had the playoffs on the line and had his worst game of the season. 

Sometimes just letting you guys talk is the best comedy. 

2 hours ago, SouthernJet said:

Week 17, under pressure with the playoffs on the line, what was Fitzpatrick's stats? 

I can just imagine your face doing this right now! lol. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

More like your wish list. 

Funny how you talk about no pressure for Geno in the last 4 games = Better Stats, yet the guy you claim will be the Jets day 1 starter had the playoffs on the line and had his worst game of the season. 

Sometimes just letting you guys talk is the best comedy. 

But great year,,are u saying Fitz isnt starter if Jets sign him? 

Again. manning had bad games. But 1 thing we know, geno CNT go thru Progression Tree. decker said 3 of his TDs, he was the 3rd read on play, You wouldnt get that from Geno

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Week 17, under pressure with the playoffs on the line, what was Fitzpatrick's stats? 

I can just imagine your face doing this right now! lol. 

giphy.gif

Bad game, which I'm sure Geno would have done same vs Rex in Buffalo with winds over 30 MPH.

So what, Geno cant read progressions, he will have good games when Primary open OR he can scramble. Other than that, doink.........

1 minute ago, SouthernJet said:

But great year,,are u saying Fitz isnt starter if Jets sign him? 

Again. manning had bad games. But 1 thing we know, geno CNT go thru Progression Tree. decker said 3 of his TDs, he was the 3rd read on play, You wouldnt get that from Geno

Im saying that Fitzpatrick is a free agent. Im saying that I havent  seen any indication based on the Jets actions that they're going to sign Fitzpatrick. Maybe they will, but they've had that option since March...yet they've chose to let Fitz test the market and possibly lose him to another team. 

And he's STILL not a Jet. Meanwhile, I've heard nothing but praise from the Jets regarding Geno Smith, while hearing nothing but hatred/doubt from Jets fans. 

Also, Manning having bad games are not part of this equation, matter of fact, all I hear from fans is what Geno cant do (go through progressions) yet they never show evidence that "CONSISTENTLY" shows his lack of going through his progression. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, statements like "he thinks too slow, cant read defenses, cant go through his progression" typically come from fans who cant actually point out issues but simply dont like the guy. How many times must I ask people "provide proof" yet never get it? 

Guys said Geno had a bad Raiders game, I said he didnt. You know what I did? Proved it! I provided EVERY GENO THROW via GIF's then guys got real f'ing quiet after realizing that the hate couldnt withstand the evidence to the contrary. Please Southern, show me where Geno has the problem. He's played in 34 games, show me where Geno has consistently had this problem. If you (or anyone) can do that then I'll accept it as the truth. But until then, its just talk. 

8 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

Bad game, which I'm sure Geno would have done same vs Rex in Buffalo with winds over 30 MPH.

So what, Geno cant read progressions, he will have good games when Primary open OR he can scramble. Other than that, doink.........

I bet you are sure Geno would have done the same. The problem is, Geno is undefeated in week 17 games in his career. But again, I know you're sure of this. lol. 

Speaking of 30mph winds, I didnt see Tyrod Taylor having a bad game. Did the 30mph winds stop when HE walked onto the field? 

The excuses are far reaching, let me tell ya! lol. 

9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I bet you are sure Geno would have done the same. The problem is, Geno is undefeated in week 17 games in his career. But again, I know you're sure of this. lol. 

Speaking of 30mph winds, I didnt see Tyrod Taylor having a bad game. Did the 30mph winds stop when HE walked onto the field? 

The excuses are far reaching, let me tell ya! lol. 

We all know Fitz arm weak, so 30MPH winds hurt. What good does Geno arm do if he cant read progressions.

LOL, week 17 games of years we are eliminated. 

Bleed Green and bye, obvious geno agenda, for life of me I cant figure out

19 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

We all know Fitz arm weak, so 30MPH winds hurt. What good does Geno arm do if he cant read progressions.

You said that Geno would have a similar game, problem is, Fitz problem (your opinion) is that it was the high winds that hurt him and he has a weak arm.....though the PLAYOFFS WERE ON THE LINE (excuses???) 

Meanwhile, Geno doesnt have that "weak arm" problem. And though you still havent proved your "cant read progressions" theory, the cool thing about Gailey's offense is that there's alot of presnap reads along with spreading the defense out in order to give the offense an advantage post snap. 

Speaking of "reading progressions" are you trying to say that 3 INT's in the 4th quarter was because of 30mph winds and NOT because of trying to force passes in places that it should go, such as when McKelvin telegraphed the post route and instead of Fitz looking elsewhere he threw the ball to Decker ANYWAY?????

Dude, quit the lame excuses. It makes you look bad. 

29 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

Fitz had already decided that this ball was going to Decker. When he threw the ball McKelvin was in better position for the ball than Decker actually was. Where was the "progression reading" by Fitz here Southern???? This doesnt look like a 30mph wind problem to me. Can you explain this without explaining it away? lol. 

And please keep in mind, this was with the playoffs on the line remember? Something that you clowned Geno for yet are full of excuses for when its Fitzpatrick. 

giphy.0.gif

Archived