Tom Brady in his Curry's

joewilly12

Steph Curry is a little b**** hope the Cavs win it all.

SEE IT: Tom Brady wears Steph Curry’s Under Armour sneakers during Game 6 

afc-championship-football.jpg

Tom Brady posted a picture on Facebook of him wearing Steph Curry's all-white Under Armour shoes.

(JOE MAHONEY/AP)

All-white shoes are apparently the choice of the champions.

While Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors failed to clinch their second straight NBA title in Game 6 on Thursday night, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was watching closely. As he watched, he posted a picture on Facebook showing off his pair of Curry’s Under Armour Curry 2 Low “Chef” shoes.

Brady wrote that he is a fan of both LeBron James and Curry, even though he was wearing Curry’s shoes and not LeBron’s.

Follow the Daily News Sports on Facebook. "Like" us here.

Although four-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady supports Curry’s kicks, others have criticized the white shoes with the gray logo. People have mocked the Under Armour shoes on Twitter, including one person referring to them as “the choice of all four Golden Girls.”

Steph Curry.

Steph Curry.

(RON SCHWANE/AP)

People didn’t hold back from commenting on Brady’s photo to tell him that he “proving everyone’s point that they are ‘dad shoes.’” Patriots fans were quick to defend Brady and some commented that they actually liked the shoes.

Sorry, but given that I've always loved shooters and was a die hard Reggie Miller fan, Steph is just the sh*t to me. With that said though, speaking to friends before the finals started I said that the Cavs would take it....I think Lebron will be adding to the legacy while Steph has the rest of his career to add to his. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Sorry, but given that I've always loved shooters and was a die hard Reggie Miller fan, Steph is just the sh*t to me. With that said though, speaking to friends before the finals started I said that the Cavs would take it....I think Lebron will be adding to the legacy while Steph has the rest of his career to add to his. 

I hate Lebron. But I can't deny his greatness. That said, I'm a big Steph fan too and I hope they get it together. They are going to need Klay Thompson and Iguodala to step up and limit the Cav's offensive possessions. They have to limit Kyrie Irving too.

28 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I hate Lebron. But I can't deny his greatness. That said, I'm a big Steph fan too and I hope they get it together. They are going to need Klay Thompson and Iguodala to step up and limit the Cav's offensive possessions. They have to limit Kyrie Irving too.

Funny you mention that. I felt like most of Lebron's career he's been concerned about people liking him. The true greats simply didnt give a ****. The last one was Kobe Bryant. I f'ing hated Kobe for disrespecting Reggie Miller in a game, but like Lebron, you cant deny the Mamba's greatness. The difference with Kobe is that he learned real early that in order to be great you have to ruffle some feathers, step on some toes and on some occasions just not give a **** about peoples feelings, even your teammates (Looking at you Dwight Howard, Shaq). Lebron is getting to the point (finally) to where he's not giving a rats ass and knows that in order to reach his height he'll have to let go of how people feel about him. Look at the comments he made about Steph and Kerr earlier before the playoffs. Lebron is beginning to feel disrespected by all the Curry love. This is why I feel like Lebron wont let that game 7 slip through his hands. 

I listened to a Steve Kerr interview a while back and he was talking about how Michael Jordan was damn near abusing his teammates verbally in the locker room based simply on effort, or the lack of. One of the truest commercials I've seen was with Kobe and it made me smile, because it was true for sure. In the moment, people are going to hate you. After you set your mark, down the line when its all said and done people will come to appreciate it. Back when Muhammad Ali was rhyming and talking about "Im the greatest", boxers, the boxing organization, people etc. didnt like that sh*t at all. Today.....one of the most respected athletes/men to ever live. Lebron is learning to stop worrying about how people see him and embrace the hate if you will. They're going to love him when he retires. 

Here's that Kobe commercial. Funny, but real. 

34 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Funny you mention that. I felt like most of Lebron's career he's been concerned about people liking him. The true greats simply didnt give a ****. The last one was Kobe Bryant. I f'ing hated Kobe for disrespecting Reggie Miller in a game, but like Lebron, you cant deny the Mamba's greatness. The difference with Kobe is that he learned real early that in order to be great you have to ruffle some feathers, step on some toes and on some occasions just not give a **** about peoples feelings, even your teammates (Looking at you Dwight Howard, Shaq). Lebron is getting to the point (finally) to where he's not giving a rats ass and knows that in order to reach his height he'll have to let go of how people feel about him. Look at the comments he made about Steph and Kerr earlier before the playoffs. Lebron is beginning to feel disrespected by all the Curry love. This is why I feel like Lebron wont let that game 7 slip through his hands. 

I listened to a Steve Kerr interview a while back and he was talking about how Michael Jordan was damn near abusing his teammates verbally in the locker room based simply on effort, or the lack of. One of the truest commercials I've seen was with Kobe and it made me smile, because it was true for sure. In the moment, people are going to hate you. After you set your mark, down the line when its all said and done people will come to appreciate it. Back when Muhammad Ali was rhyming and talking about "Im the greatest", boxers, the boxing organization, people etc. didnt like that sh*t at all. Today.....one of the most respected athletes/men to ever live. Lebron is learning to stop worrying about how people see him and embrace the hate if you will. They're going to love him when he retires. 

Here's that Kobe commercial. Funny, but real. 

Lmao that was pretty funny. Kobe will definitely go down as the second best player ever. I still remember the time he hobbled to the free throw line against the Celtics.. game 7 with the championship on the line. Tore his leg up seconds before. When he made those two shots he defined his career. Legendary. I agree though, Lebron feels like respect has been stole from him with Curry being the sure fire MVP. He cares so much he said in his press conference no one can unseat him from the throne. Curry responded "You can have the throne, I want the rings." Going to be an exciting game 7.

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Hes a helluva player agree but if you look at him the wrong way he thinks he deserves a foul called. I dont like players like him who gloat in every play. I hope the Cavs win it all and shut him down. 

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hes a helluva player agree but if you look at him the wrong way he thinks he deserves a foul called. I dont like players like him who gloat in every play. I hope the Cavs win it all and shut him down. 

Maybe, but did you see that game 6? The refs had a hard-on for Steph with the foul calling. 

Love'd how he hit that fan with his mouthpiece though! Hilarious. 

16 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Maybe, but did you see that game 6? The refs had a hard-on for Steph with the foul calling. 

They bullsh*tted Steph! He clean stole the ball from Kyrie Iriving and they called a reach in. sh*t was clear as day and they still called it.

17 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Let them play!  Him expecting a foul called every time he mishandles the ball or misses a shot he expects all the calls. 

I guess, but kind of gross and childish. 

Then his wife in the media bitching, give me a break.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Let them play!  Him expecting a foul called every time he mishandles the ball or misses a shot he expects all the calls. 

I guess, but kind of gross and childish. 

Then his wife in the media bitching, give me a break.

And Lebron cried like a baby for Draymond Green to be suspended for two games. He is worse than Steph. Give me a break if I had to watch my spouse get cheated on national television I would be pissed too.

30 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

They bullsh*tted Steph! He clean stole the ball from Kyrie Iriving and they called a reach in. sh*t was clear as day and they still called it.

The steal on Kyrie and the attempted steal of Lebron were both shown to be clean attempts at the ball. Refs had it in for Steph for real. Given all the shenanigans that go on in the NFL, im not surprised. You can surely control a game by getting people into foul trouble early. Steph picked up his first two fouls super quick and they continued to call fouls when there were none. 

50 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And Lebron cried like a baby for Draymond Green to be suspended for two games. He is worse than Steph. Give me a break if I had to watch my spouse get cheated on national television I would be pissed too.

No way in hell. Green punched his groin. LeBron is there to play not rely on the refs to win the game for this team like Curry, 

4 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I'll defend him too. It's okay to be gay. He can use the ladies showers if he wants to also. 

Do the Patriots have ladies showers? 

The question is do they have men's showers?

The answer is no.

28 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No way in hell. Green punched his groin. LeBron is there to play not rely on the refs to win the game for this team like Curry, 

So? Who cares if Currys team is great. You can't take anything away from him just because of his team especially when he is the best player on the team. There's a reason they hold the best NBA record ever. And Green never kicked him in the groin that was against OKC and it was Steve Adams he kicked. He wanted him suspended for bad mouthing. Lebron is the biggest baby in the NBA. Curry shows greatness every time he touches the court. You're reason for hating him is sorry as ****. That's the best shooter of all time! Respect it.

10 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

So? Who cares if Currys team is great. You can't take anything away from him just because of his team especially when he is the best player on the team. There's a reason they hold the best NBA record ever. And Green never kicked him in the groin that was against OKC and it was Steve Adams he kicked. He wanted him suspended for bad mouthing. Lebron is the biggest baby in the NBA. Curry shows greatness every time he touches the court. You're reason for hating him is sorry as ****. That's the best shooter of all time! Respect it.

I especially loved the aim and classiness Curry showed when he threw his spit filled mouthpiece at the one of the Cav's owners sons. 

LeBron is a douche. Curry is not without some doucheness as well, every bandwagon fan riding his nuts not withstanding. 

That said, he has a fun game to watch, is a great player, and it's like someone reincarnated Pete Maravich but with healthy knees. 

25 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

I especially loved the aim and classiness Curry showed when he threw his spit filled mouthpiece at the one of the Cav's owners sons. 

LeBron is a douche. Curry is not without some doucheness as well, every bandwagon fan riding his nuts not withstanding. 

That said, he has a fun game to watch, is a great player, and it's like someone reincarnated Pete Maravich but with healthy knees. 

Curry is the biggest douche in the NBA. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Eh, not sure about that. LeBron is a tough act to follow. I think you are just annoyed at the extra hype Curry gets as a "good guy" when, really, he's not any different than a lot of sort of prima donnish ball players. 

I really liked him at Davidson, liked him all they through last years championship run, but now the cocky has come out this year and for me, takes away from liking him. But there are quite a few feminine hygiene products ahead of him in the NBA, though he's polishing his twat cleansing credentials in a hurry. 

His wife is pretty, but she seems to be a bit of a piece of work as well. NBA is rigged. Lolz. If it is, sure helped her husband out. 

Steph is an ungoldly shooter though, and still has moves with the ball to go with it. IF he keeps this up for another 4 years, he gets into the all time great conversations. No, two MVP's doesn't put him top 20 all time, not yet. Unless you think Nash is top 20 all time with his two MVP's. Sorry Steph, you need a little more time. He's probably already cracked top 50, if Maravich is top 50, Steph deserves top 50. He can have Worthy's spot, who never should have been top 50 all time in the first place.

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

Not a Curry fan.  Think he's a cocky little pr*ck.  

Keep your mouthpiece in your mouth, buy the wife a muzzle and keep the kid out of the press room.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

You don't watch the NBA much do you Joewilly? You know how many more pricks there are that act out even worse. Curry barely ever has problems with the refs like that. He doesn't cause trouble. You are making him out to be something he isn't. He can do whatever he wants too he is MVP and he will be next year when he is averaging 30 points a game.

51 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You don't watch the NBA much do you Joewilly? You know how many more pricks there are that act out even worse. Curry barely ever has problems with the refs like that. He doesn't cause trouble. You are making him out to be something he isn't. He can do whatever he wants too he is MVP and he will be next year when he is averaging 30 points a game.

His kid is reaching Jason Kidd's kid level annoying, minus the gigantic sack filled of water like head.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

I dont watch weekly I watch the playoffs and championships. He's still a douche as I see things. 

Archived