Judge Denies Brady's Appeal

BroadwayJets

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

no it is not..wow! I think you need to do some research more. clearly took what I said out of context (as i expected all to do)

and let me get this right....i need to live in the slump part of boston to get a validation or something, or to use the words "from Boston"....you guys are beyond retarded....i don't live in any uppity town  and why should that matter i have no idea, and clearly getting off the point...

jets fans all in their feelings because a pat fan post here.... and i'm using "ha-ha" again...get mad about it. 

Seems pretty butt hurt to me.

18 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

no it is not..wow! I think you need to do some research more. clearly took what I said out of context (as i expected all to do)

and let me get this right....i need to live in the slump part of boston to get a validation or something, or to use the words "from Boston"....you guys are beyond retarded....i don't live in any uppity town  and why should that matter i have no idea, and clearly getting off the point...

jets fans all in their feelings because a pat fan post here.... and i'm using "ha-ha" again...get mad about it. 

Wow. And now with the "r" word. 

NFLPA = AFL-CIO

Both suck.

Tex, it is over, for Brady.

The NFLPA is seeking a reversal of the 2nd District Courts' resolve that guarantees Commissioner Goodell total control over All Fines and restrictions as indicated in the current CBA that remains in effect until February 2021.

Their plea is more if an attempt to tie the arms of the NFL and it's Commissioner.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Tex, it is over, for Brady.

The NFLPA is seeking a reversal of the 2nd District Courts' resolve that guarantees Commissioner Goodell total control over All Fines and restrictions as indicated in the current CBA that remains in effect until February 2021.

Their plea is more if an attempt to tie the arms of the NFL and it's Commissioner.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Not sure why the NFLPA is fighting this.

They are the ones that gave Goodell the authority when they signed the current CBA.

21 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Not sure why the NFLPA is fighting this.

They are the ones that gave Goodell the authority when they signed the current CBA.

Unions are like lawyers.

Even the most obvious of the guilty need to get defended.

If they didnt do this they would eventually cease to exist.

Brady pays his player association fees (I assume) and is owed their support to the bitter end.

As a former VP of a federal employees local I could make your head spin with some of the rediculous behaviors we had to defend.

We did this with no illusions of winning and the NFLPA probably feels the same.

You needed this explained?

On 7/15/2016 at 3:49 PM, ghost_in_pads02 said:

On 7/15/2016 at 3:56 PM, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Not saying you are, and not bothered by you guys in anyway...just most of you sound retarded  with how exactly you are trying to "give the pats fan sh*t."

Racist and you make fun of the mentally challenged.  You were raised well.  

I look forward to your next installment of...."I dont need to defend the patriots while I defend the patriots by posting a bunch of racist/bigoted comments on a Jets message board"...

Archived