Judge Denies Brady's Appeal

BroadwayJets

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

No...MIchael Jordan is blk, Tom Brady is white..so i know who is who.

Hey a racist from New England.  Never seen that before.

p.s. - i love when you come here to defend the player and team that you have no reason to defend.  It's fun for all us. 

19 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

What the f* u talkin about? Where u see me implying brady's innocent n the laws, or the truth will set Brady free? 

And who isn't tired of this all??? Or u never read or seen anyone talking about wanting this to be over?

Congrats! It's over!

To be clear on the Tom Brady developments, he'll serve his suspension but he has authorized the NFLPA to appeal to the Supreme Court.

Suspension is all anyone cares about, although this has "2017 is our year" written all over it, only to be followed by a lockout in 2017

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Hey a racist from New England.  Never seen that before.

p.s. - i love when you come here to defend the player and team that you have no reason to defend.  It's fun for all us. 

ha ha you got that i'm a racist from out of that...of course you would. Since when are you a racist because you identify ones color?

I'm a black man from Boston.  Don't hate any color. And believe me, the fact that the team you root for is the jets, and your so butt-hurt over another team...you could never have as much fun as me. 

4 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

You can keep HaHaing yourself to death but you and the rest Patsiettes are here begging Jet fans for acceptance and vindication which you will obviously never get...Talk about being cursed, that is a doozy...

I would take a lifetime of Jets losing over spending one day as insecure as the typical Patriots fan.

15 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

ha ha you got that i'm a racist from out of that...of course you would.

I'm a black man from Boston. Don't hate any color. 

"From Boston" = from some sh*t suburb and just says "from Boston".

He was going to have to make two motions for a stay of the suspension -- one in the 2d Circuit and one in the Supreme Court.  He did not want to go out with three straight losses. What does remain -- the Players' Association for a Writ of Certiorari -- eventually will be denied as moot.

39 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

ha ha you got that i'm a racist from out of that...of course you would. Since when are you a racist because you identify ones color?

I'm a black man from Boston.  Don't hate any color. And believe me, the fact that the team you root for is the jets, and your so butt-hurt over another team...you could never have as much fun as me. 

I hate it when people use "shiitake" to describe the color beige.  It's a f**king mushroom not a color!

51 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Beacon Hill or Back Bay?

5 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

That's kind of the definition of racism.... just sayin'.

no it is not..wow! I think you need to do some research more. clearly took what I said out of context (as i expected all to do)

and let me get this right....i need to live in the slump part of boston to get a validation or something, or to use the words "from Boston"....you guys are beyond retarded....i don't live in any uppity town  and why should that matter i have no idea, and clearly getting off the point...

jets fans all in their feelings because a pat fan post here.... and i'm using "ha-ha" again...get mad about it. 

Just now, ghost_in_pads02 said:

no it is not..wow! I think you need to do some research more. clearly took what I said out of context (as i expected all to do)

and let me get this right....i need to live in the slump part of boston to get a validation or something, or to use the words "from Boston"....you guys are beyond retarded....i don't live in any uppity town  and why should that matter i have no idea, and clearly getting off the point...

jets fans all in their feelings because a pat fan post here.... and i'm using "ha-ha" again...get mad about it. 

Relax man. No one is attacking you. 

1 hour ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

I'm a black kid from Boston.  Don't hate any color. And believe me, the fact that the team you root for is the jets, and your so butt-hurt over another team...you could never have as much fun as me. 

Fixed

so brady isn't going to scotus

it's official now

Tom Brady announced Friday that he will not appeal his four-game Deflategate suspension to the U.S. Supreme Court, saying in a message on his Facebook page that he will "no longer proceed with the legal process."

Just now, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Not saying you are, and not bothered by you guys in anyway...just most of you sound retarded  with how exactly you are trying to "give the pats fan sh*t."

So.... you're not bothered by us but all of your posts have an angry tone and you keep calling us, "retarded."

Gee, I hate to see what would happen if you were bothered. 

5 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

So.... you're not bothered by us but all of your posts have an angry tone and you keep calling us, "retarded."

Gee, I hate to see what would happen if you were bothered. 

i think you been on the internet long enough now to know when someone is really "bothered" . I know you "get-off" by getting pats fans to reply back to you over and over...so consider today your bday.

and i only call it like i see it....

6 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

i think you been on the internet long enough now to know when someone is really "bothered" . I know you "get-off" by getting pats fans to reply back to you over and over...so consider today your bday.

and i only call it like i see it....

Mmmhmmm. Sure. 

36 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

You come here and troll as a Pats fan and expect to get treated with kid gloves and then get all butt hurt when you arent and then pull the imaginary race card.

Nice try.

Have you considered therapy?

ghost_in_a_ maxipad02

Archived