So I Am At Florham Park For Indoor Practice Today

SAR I

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yesterday's rain disappointment led to VIP access today. 

Fantastic facility, first time here, having our lunch now. Will report back with photos and reports later when practice starts. 

SAR I

you've never been there?  

Geez.  I've been there like a dozen times.  But I live nearby.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Yesterday's rain disappointment led to VIP access today. 

Fantastic facility, first time here, having our lunch now. Will report back with photos and reports later when practice starts. 

SAR I

Lunch!! Yes!!  Where the hell are you again?

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Better trade the BMW in on one of these 

Profile-Panamera-Edition.png

Is that a Porsche?  I sat in a bright green 911 targa in 1979 and noticed it had VW embossed into the seatbelt. Seatbelt didn't fit and the car brand has always creeped me out . Even worse now they make cross overs and four doors. Cayenne?  Seriously ?  That's a pepper. Who thought of that? He sucks. 

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

7D125E24-ED02-41D0-AEB0-96B7D5BCC89F_zps

CE543A0D-ED78-4BBB-98C9-B947C75BDC18_zps

5A3D613F-A843-45B1-A4B7-6CAAD5ACC7B4_zps

SAR I

You lucked out getting rained out yesterday. every time I've gone to that facility to watch practice  it was 110 degrees outside.

looks like you're having a great day in comfort.

Will be a fun ride home in the Hyundai.

Oops!  I mean the BMW.

4 hours ago, dbatesman said:

On a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 being "he's definitely a future franchise QB" and 10 being "when you think about it, he's basically won multiple Super Bowl MVPs already," how promising does Hackenberg look?

Hackemberg looked much better than Petty today.

SAR I

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Lunch!! Yes!!  Where the hell are you again?

Had a great day at Jets facility, was very nice of them, was about 75 people across all season ticket and club levels. My lucky day.  On a negative note, guess I'm not going to be a tee kid again this year.  Damn.

SAR I

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

you've never been there?  

Geez.  I've been there like a dozen times.  But I live nearby.

Been here many times outdoors but never inside. 

Not only did we get to see the indoor practice field from the elevated deck, but to get there you have to walk through their corporate offices which was pretty cool with all the memorabilia everywhere. We also got to eat in the cafeteria and got a video presentation in the actual team meeting room where Coach Bowles meets with the whole team  

Very nice of the Jets to do this.

SAR I

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Not only did we get to see the indoor practice field from the elevated deck, but to get there you have to walk through their corporate offices which was pretty cool with all the memorabilia everywhere. We also got to eat in the cafeteria and got a video presentation in the actual team meeting room where Coach Bowles meets with the whole team  

SAR I

Awesome.  They do that at most events in case youdidn't know, such as the town halls. Always fun and never gets old. Hope your kids enjoyed it.

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Had a great day at Jets facility, was very nice of them, was about 75 people across all season ticket and club levels. My lucky day.  On a negative note, guess I'm not going to be a tee kid again this year.  Damn.

SAR I

You finally reached puberty :rl:

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Woody's a real mensch.

Archived