Happy Birthday JetFanByMarriage

Maxman

Most of you don't know her because she hasn't posted here in ages. She was a regular back in the day before everyone scared her away, lol.

She shaved her head the other day, the chemo is doing its job. She started chemo in July and it will go through September. But yet she smiles every day and she never complains.

I love football and I am amazed at how tough you have to be to play this sport. But I never really knew what strength was until I watched her battle  through so many chemo treatments, radiation and multiple surgeries. Just amazing!

Happy Birthday Lauren.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Most of you don't know her because she hasn't posted here in ages. She was a regular back in the day before everyone scared her away, lol.

She shaved her head the other day, the chemo is doing its job. She started chemo in July and it will go through September. But yet she smiles every day and she never complains.

I love football and I am amazed at how tough you have to be to play this sport. But I never really knew what strength was until I watched her battle  through so many chemo treatments, radiation and multiple surgeries. Just amazing!

Happy Birthday Lauren.

happy birthday lauren.  the toughness to live life makes playing football a breeze.  Still praying for you day and night

True story, we used to pm each other back in the day when she posted here (who knows it might have been Shane lol) and was the key reconnaissance I needed to get Max his xmas gift (he was my secret Santa back in 2007 or 08 can't remember) that to this day is his favorite xmas gift given to him of all time. He was a pee on back then and was being promoted from cubicle to his first office ?. Thanks for the recon Lauren and happy birthday!!

On 8/5/2016 at 10:06 PM, BP said:

True story, we used to pm each other back in the day when she posted here (who knows it might have been Shane lol) and was the key reconnaissance I needed to get Max his xmas gift (he was my secret Santa back in 2007 or 08 can't remember) that to this day is his favorite xmas gift given to him of all time. He was a pee on back then and was being promoted from cubicle to his first office ?. Thanks for the recon Lauren and happy birthday!!

There is so much wrong with this story, I don't even know where to start. :)

But thanks for the lamp.

Archived