What a shame

Jets Daily Dosage.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I am requesting this user j4jets be banned. I just checked my notifications and this member has given me poor reputation for basically every post I've ever made for no apparent reason. How can I move forward in this community when someone targets me and brings my rating from 20 to -2 . Please advise moderators. 

Neg rep puts hair on your chest.

Just now, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

That's ok, if you don't agree with my opinion I respect that. For someone to go out of their way to do so for no apparent reason is puzzling and a bit immature

It's only rep. Just rep lol it's not the end of the world. According to the reputable rep system Thor is like the best poster on the site behind Max lol it's embarrassing :) 

dont let it show it bothers you and it will go away. I'll give you some good rep now

13 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I am requesting this user j4jets be banned. I just checked my notifications and this member has given me poor reputation for basically every post I've ever made for no apparent reason. How can I move forward in this community when someone targets me and brings my rating from 20 to -2 . Please advise moderators. 

I think he's flirting with you....❤️

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Change your Name & Avitar and start fresh! We've all done that when we've gotten banned for something or other.

Maybe they figured out your the reincarnated PatsFanTx?

Haha. I can assure you I bleed green all the way. I never understood why that guy would go though so much trouble just to troll 24/7

3 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

It's a simple honest enough request guys. I'm a big jets fan and am just here to talk and hear about jets football. Just don't like being targeted out of the gate, I just joined a couple weeks ago. 

Word of friendly advice.... you handled this totally wrong.

Private Message a moderator to look into it.... you don't start a thread crying for help.

Welcome to the board, but remember EVERYBODY bust balls here.

I'm giving you a positive rep to help build up your self-worth:D

2 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I am new and I didn't know how to send a message directly to a moderator. It was a simple request. I don't need to be attacked. Real classy all of you

Just hit the message button.

I joined this forum to discuss the team I love and to follow the jets. I did not deserve to be subjected to such blind and pointless attacks. I am dissapointed in many of the fans in this forum that show no class or understanding. All I asked for respectfully was to be treated right and not be belittled and given extensive negative reputation for no apparent reason. I thought the moderators would help, but nothing came from them. Thank you to users Fibonacci and BP for showing more class and understanding then the majority. I will most likely leave this forum for good on my own terms, only because no one deserves to be subjected to this treatment. I will repeat that not all of you have acted this way, just a choice few. It's a shame. I look forward to a great jets season either way.

Archived