Panthers vs Broncos FOOTBALL is back Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newton has a LASER and the RIDICULOUS amount of height & mass that Funchess and Benjamin carry as WRs is absurd. Panthers need a scat back to compliment Stewart who is going to begin depreciating at an accelerated rate now in his 8th year.  

17 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Newton has a LASER and the RIDICULOUS amount of height & mass that Funchess and Benjamin carry as WRs is absurd. Panthers need a scat back to compliment Stewart who is going to begin depreciating at an accelerated rate now in his 8th year.  

I agree. Someone like Deangelo Williams would be a nice complement...

15 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Cam getting nicked like that in the first game of the season tells you just how important the back up QB is for any team......

bubby-brister-shovel-pass-o.gif

Really, I realized that a WHILE AGO on October 15th 1996 when Bubby Brister shovel passed a Pick6  to ILB Sam Mills (RIP) contributing to Carolina's FIRST EVER NFL victory. 

3 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I think it more shows how the season can change in an instant. There aren't a lot of Cam's backing up anyone in the league. 

Give him a couple of years and he MAY replicate some of that success with that Chassis. 

AR-160509714.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

12 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Why would this idiot take a time out. Now he could lose two timeouts. 

Just challange. If you're wrong you lose a time out. 

Wait, is this really the case?  I thought if you took a timeout and then decided to challenge, if you were wrong, you wouldn't be charged an additional TO.

Archived