Circus Has Camped In BUF

KRL

Tyrod Taylor was hand picked by Rex. Rex tried to bring him to NY and BAL didn't budge. Instead of drafting a real QB Roman had to make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t forced upon him and gets fired when it doesn't work. Pathetic! Besides being a bad coach Rex is just an a$$hole plain as day. The wake of people who have suffered and lost jobs is astonishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is sooo amazing...

Last year a few posters out here took particular delight in posting that Rex won two games over us last year and were saying how this somehow reflected on the two teams coaching.

Perhaps it did in part?

But last year the Jets lost two games against the Bills they probably should have won. 

This year the Jets knocked the crap really out of the Bills and the score wasn't indicative of their dominating performance.

It wasn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of reminds one of when Rex was the HC of the Jets and the Bills would kick the crap out of the Jets and the score then wasn't indicative how badly the Bills had dominated us!

Hmmmmmm interesting how only one coaching constant was involved in those beatings and guess what his name wasn't Greg Roman?

14 hours ago, varjet said:

.  Rex is a defensive genius but is a nepotist and very immature. If they could beat a 10-6 twice, it was they who should have made the playoffs.  

You saying Rex gets credit for his 2 wins against us last year but not responsible  for his team's losses last year?

22 hours ago, prime21 said:

I don't have the statistical proof but hasn't Rob Ryan taken over mediocre defenses and then they turn out to be worse afterwards?  

I guess its the fact of what some Jets fans have said, which was "If you look at the game and not the score that game wasnt even close. If it wasnt for those two deep passes (2 plays) and a defensive score this game is a blowout). 

Im not saying Rex is right, his team as a whole got beat, but if you take away the fumble/TD and that Greg Salas TD that shouldnt have EVER happened and you look at the rest of the game, their offense sucked. He shouldnt have been fired without Rob Ryan also being fired for giving up 37 points, but with that said, it wasnt like the Bills offense looked the part of what that final score said. They were destroyed. Fitz threw for 400 yards and a TD, 3 WR's had damn near 100 yards each and Forte had 100 rushing yards and 3 TD's. It was an embarrassment and shows what 37 points should look like statistically.

No Bills fan can say "We played good enough to beat the Jets, we let that game get away". That was a thorough ass whipping, and I've never seen Fitz play like that. 

Rex should be fired because he's a bad coach, but Greg Roman's offense didnt put up 31 points in a loss. 14 of those points were squarely the fault of the defense (Greg Salas) and Jalin Marshall fumbling. The Bills shouldnt have scored more than 17 points in that game. 

23 hours ago, varjet said:

Maybe its me, but when I watch the Bills play I see alot of talented players that I actually like.  They are strong, physical and nasty.   And they had alot of players out last night, and the Jets still barely beat them.

Like the Jets, they have QB issues.

So their GM is not doing a half bad job.  Rex is a defensive genius but is a nepotist and very immature. If they could beat a 10-6 twice, it was they who should have made the playoffs.  I think Rex is on his way to being quickly done in Buffalo.  

Rex is not a defensive genius.  He blitzes a lot which is hard on young and crappy QB's.....The good QB's mostly pick his defenses apart and if his blitzes aren't getting there his defense is in trouble.  ...Thursday night - Fitzpatrick was a very good QB.

On 9/16/2016 at 2:34 PM, jayrad01 said:

Rex probably fired Roman because he knew that if he were to be fired Roman would be the interim hc. Now they have no one other than Rob. Job security.

yup, roman was interviewed for the HC job before rex got it. now they have to wait all season to can everybody

On September 16, 2016 at 1:41 PM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

WOW. So after the offense barely got on the field because the defense forced only 1 (or 2 punts all night), he fires the respected Greg Roman but keeps his brother who has a history of turning average defenses into trainwrecks? LOL

Rob Ryan is giving looney  coach  hair styles a bad name.

On 9/16/2016 at 11:23 PM, Charlie Brown said:

It is sooo amazing...

Last year a few posters out here took particular delight in posting that Rex won two games over us last year and were saying how this somehow reflected on the two teams coaching.

Perhaps it did in part?

But last year the Jets lost two games against the Bills they probably should have won. 

This year the Jets knocked the crap really out of the Bills and the score wasn't indicative of their dominating performance.

It wasn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of reminds one of when Rex was the HC of the Jets and the Bills would kick the crap out of the Jets and the score then wasn't indicative how badly the Bills had dominated us!

Hmmmmmm interesting how only one coaching constant was involved in those beatings and guess what his name wasn't Greg Roman?

Rex does well against young/first-year head coaches who aren't familiar with his scheme or self-imploding tendencies.

But they quickly figure him out. 

On 16/09/2016 at 6:41 PM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

WOW. So after the offense barely got on the field because the defense forced only 1 (or 2 punts all night), he fires the respected Greg Roman but keeps his brother who has a history of turning average defenses into trainwrecks? LOL

"Well, obviously the defense was gassed because the offense couldn't stay on the field, so we felt like we had to shake things up there a bit"

There's always a Rexcuse for the D underperforming.

1 hour ago, jamesr said:

"Well, obviously the defense was gassed because the offense couldn't stay on the field, so we felt like we had to shake things up there a bit"

There's always a Rexcuse for the D underperforming.

I really think this was at least part of the actual reasoning for why Roman was fired. It's well known, at least to us, that Rex loves a time-consuming ball control offense with lots of rushing. That's basically the opposite of what they did on offense Thursday. 

Archived