Sheldon Richardson: 'I don't know' if all Jets are playing their hardest

Integrity28

2 minutes ago, hawk said:

That is on the coach.  You put your best players in a position to accentuate their abilities, not limit them.  I don't believe anyone on here was scouting Richardson as a linebacker.  

The problem seems to be that the Jets have 2 better defensive ends in Mo and Williams. We crushed Dalton without him and ever since his return the pass rush has struggled.

The problem with the coaching IMO is we are trying to fit him in due to his talent. He's too good to sit but not good enough to play over Wilk and Williams. So we force him out there however we can. He's better off being moved to another team. No way do we give him Wilk money, he'll never take that contract and he's not worth the headache..

48 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

I have said it quite a few times already but I will say it again. CALVIN PRYOR HAS GOT TO GO. If Marcus Williams was in man coverage against the guy that beat him for the 72 yard score then that is a brainless call by Bowles / Rodgers. I don't think he was, I think Pryor was supposed to be deep and once again was too slow and took a bad angle. The Steelers WR was mentioned in pre game talk about being one of the fastest men in the league so I doubt that Bowles put Williams on an island against him. Pryor simply is no damn good and the rush isn't getting there because in this league the QB's get rid of the ball too quick for the rush to get there. I sincerely hope Bowles gets a grip on his assistant coaches, especially Gailey and get them on the right track. Gailey has completely forgotten about the run game and that is inexcusable with a back like Forte in house.

I don't know. We are talking about a coach who in hindsight said he would punt the ball again.

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The last comment maybe. I wasn't thinking of that. But then I'd still more or less keep it narrowed down to the players I mentioned. There just aren't enough of anyone else's jerseys.

I did forget about the suspension, but that was for being late to a meeting. Allegedly.

I bring up the second part because the tone of Manish's tweet isn't as trolly as usual; more resigned. 

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I bring up the second part because the tone of Manish's tweet isn't as trolly as usual; more resigned. 

I dont think Decker tweeting about the VP debate is causing Mo to dog it after getting 30 mill guaranteed.

Just now, Matt39 said:

I dont think Decker tweeting about the VP debate is causing Mo to dog it after getting 30 mill guaranteed.

Certainly not, but you could see Manish getting hung up in the crossfire of one of these locker room dustups that Mike Freeman wrote about last week. Even jokingly. You can imagine Manish having no sense of humor about it, either.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Certainly not, but you could see Manish getting hung up in the crossfire of one of these locker room dustups that Mike Freeman wrote about last week. Even jokingly. You can imagine Manish having no sense of humor about it, either.

Mike Freeman is a joke.

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think you could be onto something. As much as I don't want to take that debate onto the board, Mangold did introduce a certain someone at a rally or something not long ago...

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I think you could be onto something. As much as I don't want to take that debate onto the board, Mangold did introduce a certain someone at a rally or something not long ago...

Put it out there....you think it's possible Revis and Mo arent playing as hard as they should be because they're pissed the owner and Mangold are Trump guys? Not being a dick...but I really doubt that's what Manish is getting at.

So, we went from a dim bulb in Rex Ryan who actually did have players running thru walls for him to a guy who is both dim but also can't motivate players to play hard.

What a mess if Rex leads Buffalo to the playoffs.  I agreed with firing him at the time, and still do, simply because he had gotten stale around here and strung together too many losing seasons.  But the argument that Rex succeeded when he had talent and then failed when given a steaming pile of crap by Idzik could turn out to be extremely valid.  At least Rex got his untalented team fired up and playing hard.  A lazy team with confusion in the Secondary (where Bowles is supposedly an expert) is completely on the Head Coach at this point.  JMHO.

41 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Also: 

download.png 

I'll give you three guesses to figure out the tough guy who kicked the chair, and the first two don't count.

So Mehta was trying to interview Richardson but has a hard on for Mo? so confused...

Archived