#### New York Jets vs Los Angeles Rams --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Really? Because I f*cking hate Fitzpatrick and have stated it a hundred times here.  By all means, keep assuming that me thinking that Petty f*cking blew donkey dick meant that I love Fitz.  Really astute observation.

Whatever. But stop crying, jeez.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ken Shroy said:

Worse? Yes we are now really out of playoff contention eh?

Idgaf about playoffs, we missed out on the playoffs after losses to the Bengals, Chiefs, and Browns.

Petty's individual performance today was worse than a Fitzpatrick performance.

Stop crying.

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

Good loss for the draft pick.

Bad loss in that you know Bowles goes back to Fitz now.

These point directly conflict. If you want the high pick, then Fitz starting = losing out. Fitz supports goal of top pick. We're going to be top 3 I think.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

These point directly conflict. If you want the high pick, then Fitz starting = losing out. Fitz supports goal of top pick. We're going to be top 3 I think.

Fitz will pull out a win or two at the end cuz he'll be "mad", screwing us in the process.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Bah. Oh well. Stupid of Bowles to go conservative up 3, and create another situation where his QB has to press.

Dude is a sh*t coach.

So accurate

So true

Bye bye Bowles after 2017.  If Woody has balls he would fire Toilet after this year.

Just End The Season.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Can't win a game if you don't try to score. Game plan looked scared to let Petty play.

Whole season is defined by coach/GM trying to make sure none of the other QBs look better than the $12m mistake they made.

Come on man ... You know that's silly!

they are game planning super safe mode to to let Petty slowly get his feet wet by walking into the water from the shallow end ... Rather than tossing him into the deep end and saying sank or swim  ( has nothing to do with Fitz)

14 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Idgaf about playoffs, we missed out on the playoffs after losses to the Bengals, Chiefs, and Browns.

Petty's individual performance today was worse than a Fitzpatrick performance.

Stop crying.

Meant Steelers not Browns.

Fack.

Archived