Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

14 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that guy was an IDIOT!  i mean he knew lots about animals and the environment but he was still an idiot. What else do you calle someone who jumps on crocs in their natural habitat?  and hed go on talk shows and theyd absolutely pay out on him and he wouldnt even KNOW!!!

Stop being mean.

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

Now that he was ready it was time to go do some killin'.

giphy.gif

"WHICH ONE OF YOU MUTHA****AS WANTS A PIECE!!  YEEEEHAAAA".

That's when it happened...  what he expected to be 1 hopeless victim turned out to be 8 well equipped individuals ready to do some killin' of their own...
tumblr_mwyrdv4qWl1qm7cjco1_500.gif

As they charged him he was frozen in fear..  how did it come to this?  How could he ever think he was any good at this?

Jetfat80...  Scum with a vest (and the stupidest player in the game) is DEAD!

It is now night.

Crikey!

28 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Big FoS Ape

I catch scum on D1, it's what I do. I remember when I started playing I was told it never happened. 

Heh.

I had 80 dead to rights, and expect I've got you too. Your late bus on him sealed the deal.

NK me, give yourself a chance. Then reference that comment you made that Ape was playing like he had a power role, and act like scum NKed me cause if that, not cause I've already got half your team nuked.

Yes, onlookers, it is this easy.

On 11/30/2016 at 6:49 PM, Leelou said:

My list is shaping up along the lines of: 

DPR
Hess
and/or Nol

80 - scum

DPR - still on my list

Nol - still as an and/or from 80's history of bussing to try to seem like the townies with the best reads

Hess - could possibly be anti-town, but we cool for right now

Would break my heart, but AVM might be working his way to this list

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I catch scum on D1, it's what I do. I remember when I started playing I was told it never happened. 

Heh.

I had 80 dead to rights, and expect I've got you too. Your late bus on him sealed the deal.

NK me, give yourself a chance. Then reference that comment you made that Ape was playing like he had a power role, and act like scum NKed me cause if that, not cause I've already got half your team nuked.

Yes, onlookers, it is this easy.

cause I had nothing to do with the lynch either :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, HessStation said:

Jif is the worst

btw Crusher had to explain himself twice w in like 20 min why he took his vote off 80.

Were you saying that Jif grilled Crusher because Crusher invited 80 here? Can you provide quite so I can reread that specifically? Thanks.

16 hours ago, Nolder said:

Hey guys I am putting up christmas decorations all day wont be available so I'm going to vote now.

I could go for either of two people: 80, and Lizard.

Like I alluded to before 80 is trying too hard. What I meant by that was that I feel he is taking Day 1 nonsense too serious in order to drive actual cases where there none. Usually it's mafia that tries to control the narrative.

Lizzie...I just really didn't like the voting situation that was going on earlier. I quoted and highlighted it in a votecount, don't remember which post you'll have to look for it. It was a situation where like Ape was voting Lizzie and Lizzie was voting DPR and DPR was voting Ape while Lizzie was saying he was agreeing with me about something and I was voting Ape with DPR or...IDK some sh*t like that it was confusing and dumb and actions were not matching words and iirc Lizzie was at the center of that.

Of those two I feel like 80s thing is obviously more purposeful and more likely indicative of mafia. Lizzie is usually just an all around derp so who the hell knows with that.

Vote 80

Bus vote.

9 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Big FoS Ape

9 hours ago, Lizard King said:

FoS AVM, Hess

lol, I was hoping you'd be adding more peeps to the FOS list... I have disappoint.

if 80 was on my team, I would have simply course-corrected the very nuances of his posts that were flawed and told me he was scum. like i have always done for him as my scum mate, hence him having been my protege ... i mean duh

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Wat

In that post, were you saying that JIF went after Crusher because Crusehr unvoted 80? Can you provide a link to where this happened, I want to re-read it. One of JIF or Crusher is scum. I'm leaning JIF, because him and Smash are avoiding each other, and Smash is obvi-scum. I just want to pretend I'm putting in work, so it doesn't look as easy as it is.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, I was hoping you'd be adding more peeps to the FOS list... I have disappoint.

if 80 was on my team, I would have simply course-corrected the very nuances of his posts that were flawed and told me he was scum. like i have always done for him as my scum mate, hence him having been my protege ... i mean duh

You should have told him to keep up with his continuum. That was the dead give away. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

In that post, were you saying that JIF went after Crusher because Crusehr unvoted 80? Can you provide a link to where this happened, I want to re-read it. One of JIF or Crusher is scum. I'm leaning JIF, because him and Smash are avoiding each other, and Smash is obvi-scum. I just want to pretend I'm putting in work, so it doesn't look as easy as it is.

I said Jif is the worst because he is and then I made an observation about Crusher  for the town to note in case they missed. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

You should have told him to keep up with his continuum. That was the dead give away. 

There were several dead give-aways, the continuum was the least nuanced. There's things he and I have doe together as scum the past several times that I've coached him on, so to see him doing it again here it was blatant. I referenced it all, in-step with when it happened, he was basically rolling out my tactics. I thought it was adorable.

I had him a t-shirt made...

I-Love-APE.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I honestly don't remeber JIF going after me for unvoting. I did it pretty early.