Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

Ape, if you're trying to bait me to vote you, or follow you onto 80, either way I'm not going to bite. I don't want to wield my massive town influence onto taking you out of the game this early because I enjoy playing with you and we need you back here to up the post count (Max just got back from his pep rally at Wells Fargo and gave us quotas as a forum) and I certainly don't want to lead myself into oblivion either.

Just now, Lizard King said:

Don't turn into ScumVP. Speak to Nyn. This is a clear mistake in judging old meta by two players who haven't seen each other in half a year at least.

Nothing about how I've cased you out was about meta, until that last post - and even that is a generalization, town defends itself, scum brushes off. That didn't stop you from gobbling it up as an avenue of dismissal, yet again.

People should be asking themselves, is Ape scum who is just trying to set up an easy lynch on an unliked player, because that's how Ape plays as scum. He likes to lead town to folly, not just sit back and let them cannibalize.

My points about why I think you're scum stand, and have nothing to do with you as an individual or patterns/meta you've demonstrated in the past. In fact, I'm ignoring your meta for being illogical, anti-town and backwards in all your thinking just to get to the point where I'm willing to vote you now, and not dismiss the dumb sh*t you've posted as typical bad play.

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Ape, if you're trying to bait me to vote you, or follow you onto 80, either way I'm not going to bite. I don't want to wield my massive town influence onto taking you out of the game this early because I enjoy playing with you and we need you back here to up the post count (Max just got back from his pep rally at Wells Fargo and gave us quotas as a forum) and I certainly don't want to lead myself into oblivion either.

Nothing about what I'm doing suggests this. Nothing.

You pointed to another player and said they were power role telling. Regardless of what you think you see, there's no good reason as a townie to point this out. Nobody else may notice it. Why would you put that on the radar for scum? The only logical reason is to set yourself up so you can say "Ape must've gotten NKed because he was hinting power role, like I said on D1" excuse making after you NK me, to get me off your ass.

It's a base strategy for getting rid of the one guy that may be a problem for the scum team. Who else is scum with you? Jetscode? JIF? People I routinely own...

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nothing about how I've cased you out was about meta, until that last post - and even that is a generalization, town defends itself, scum brushes off. That didn't stop you from gobbling it up as an avenue of dismissal, yet again.

People should be asking themselves, is Ape scum who is just trying to set up an easy lynch on an unliked player, because that's how Ape plays as scum. He likes to lead town to folly, not just sit back and let them cannibalize.

My points about why I think you're scum stand, and have nothing to do with you as an individual or patterns/meta you've demonstrated in the past. In fact, I'm ignoring your meta for being illogical, anti-town and backwards in all your thinking just to get to the point where I'm willing to vote you now, and not dismiss the dumb sh*t you've posted as typical bad play.

See, this is where you're going on old meta. People like me now. At least Crusher does. I think Leelou is coming around too. This is how I know 80 still has a shot one day of getting laid. Pigs are starting to fly. Hell has dropped a couple degrees.

Just now, Lizard King said:

See, this is where you're going on old meta. People like me now. At least Crusher does. I think Leelou is coming around too. This is how I know 80 still has a shot one day of getting laid. Pigs are starting to fly. Hell has dropped a couple degrees.

Nobody likes you. 

And this defense of me using meta is poor. You're evading the actual case.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

STOP!  

VOTING IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED 

CONTINUE TO POST BUT VOTES WILL NOT COUNT UNTIL VOTING RE-OPENED LATER TODAY.

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (4) - JC, Verb, Smash, Ape

DPR (3) - Lizard, Hess, Leelou

JiF (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - JiF

Leelou (1) - DPR

With 15 characters alive, it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10 PM EST

59 minutes ago, Pac said:

VOTING SHOULD RESUME BY 3PM EST

73583490.jpg

46 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Pretty funny you say "people" then refer to me personally. I'm my own crowd. LOL

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Pac said:

STOP!  

VOTING IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED 

CONTINUE TO POST BUT VOTES WILL NOT COUNT UNTIL VOTING RE-OPENED LATER TODAY.

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (4) - JC, Verb, Smash, Ape

DPR (3) - Lizard, Hess, Leelou

JiF (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - JiF

Leelou (1) - DPR

With 15 characters alive, it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10 PM EST

Unvote

Vote: Pac

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If you melt, and then post a pic of you crying, while hugging a Hello Kitty doll, I will unvote you.

Once again proof your a dad of a little girl. Why do I think your house is fully of Hello Kitty Dolls? When my Rosie was pre K she would come downstairs every morning with chicken dance Elmo and we would Boogie. If I stopped dancing while Elmo was singing she would look at me like I'm out of my mind. LOL

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe if I play lazy and lolcat the rest of the game I'll survive.  It's the only way to go.  Trying = dying. 

This style of melt/insult of laziness has been patented by Ape Enterprises. My legal team has been notified.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Once again proof your a dad of a little girl. Why do I think your house is fully of Hello Kitty Dolls? When my Rosie was pre K she would come downstairs every morning with chicken dance Elmo and we would Boogie. If I stopped dancing while Elmo was singing she would look at me like I'm out of my mind. LOL

We have 3 HK dolls. 1 Curious George. 1 Daniel Tiger. 3 Baby Alives. 5 stuffed turtles. 4 stuff kitties. 3 stuffed elephants. Should I continue... I live in FAO Schwartz, and love it. 

• Upvote 2

"He didn't get out of the cock-a-doodie car"!

"........What"?

"I'm sorry I have to do this but you're doing things that are going to get yourself killed, Mister.  I need you close by - where I can keep an eye on you".

"whoa whoa..  wtf is that?  Please..  listen to me...  this doesn't need to happ"

"I love you".

One of you has been hobbled....

Voting can resume.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

"He didn't get out of the cock-a-doodie car"!

"........What"?

"I'm sorry I have to do this but you're doing things that are going to get yourself killed, Mister.  I need you close by - where I can keep an eye on you".

"whoa whoa..  wtf is that?  Please..  listen to me...  this doesn't need to happ"

"I love you".

One of you has been hobbled....

Voting can resume.

...and this means?

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Our house Friday for two years bday. 

Nice.

We don't watch a lot of television, but Daniel Tiger has been the biggest exception we've made. From a fundamental standpoint, the show is very methodical in the way it combines teaching with story telling. Especially if you as a parent pay attention and reinforce the lessons. Unlike Dora, and all the other dreck out there, the pace and dialogue is much more tolerable. My daughter references lessons from it several times daily. It helped us potty train her so well that she skipped right past the "come wipe me" phase. She does it all her self.

It also harkens back to the Mr. Rogers content I was already familiar with... and has made it easy to show her those old episodes too. That show was pretty ahead of its time, watching episodes now.

We took her to Daniel Tiger Live a year or so ago. Also the iPad app is great. Check them out if you haven't already.

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Anyone have a clue wtf that's supposed to mean?

Are the "pretty much" death reveals going to be as useless as this?

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

...and this means?

Guys, it means "hunt scum, worry about the bullsh*t details later". BOOM.

Now... you go first. I'm scared.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nice.

We don't watch a lot of television, but Daniel Tiger has been the biggest exception we've made. From a fundamental standpoint, the show is very methodical in the way it combines teaching with story telling. Especially if you as a parent pay attention and reinforce the lessons. Unlike Dora, and all the other dreck out there, the pace and dialogue is much more tolerable. My daughter references lessons from it several times daily. It helped us potty train her so well that she skipped right past the "come wipe me" phase. She does it all her self.

It also harkens back to the Mr. Rogers content I was already familiar with... and has made it easy to show her those old episodes too. That show was pretty ahead of its time, watching episodes now.

We took her to Daniel Tiger Live a year or so ago. Also the iPad app is great. Check them out if you haven't already.

Agree with all the above. He loves "Tiiiig" and we are seeing him in February. Sold out performance