300 Level Season Tickets

kevinc855

They should pay you to go to that grey house of depression, sit out in the rain and cold to watch our QB get absolutely eviscerated. Me? I wouldn't pay a cent to go there, and as well, I am mothballing all of my Jets gear out of embarrassment until such time as they can put a "respectable" product on the field.

Last night was a disgrace as have been most of our games this entire season.

1 minute ago, ASH1962 said:

They should pay you to go to that grey house of depression, sit out in the rain and cold to watch our QB get absolutely eviscerated.

The only way you get change in the NFL are empty seats, especially a place like NY. Bowles has proven this year he is a stubborn fool, bad schemer, chose a horrible DC, bad game manager, sad azz cigar store Indian. Thanks a lot Charley Casserly, you elf looking mofo. Here's an idea Woody, hire people to make decisions that actually WORK FOR THE NY JETS! Fire Bowles & let Macc search for a new coach. This 3 headed BS is so freaking STUPID! It's the top cheese folks, as long as Woody pacifier Johnson owns this team, bad decisions will be made. He clearly is a MORON who has to have other people make his decisions for him. The guy has no REAL JOB but he hires or consults people because he owns a football team but doesn't know it's always 3rd down & long with this team & the punt will most likely be blocked. I hate him with a passion with his suit & stupid Jets hat. It's the owner stupid, just like Hess having that idiot Steve Gutman running or should I say ruining the show.

HIRE A DAMN COACH THAT HAS BEEN A HEADCOACH PLEASE! STOP USING THIS ORGANIZATION AS A TRAINING GROUND FOR INEXPERIECED COORDINATORS TO LEARN ON THE JOB! HOW ANYONE COULD WATCH THIS SH*TSHOW & THE DECISIONS BOWLES MAKES & BELIEVE THAT HES THE RIGHT COACH FOR NY AMAZES ME.

23 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

They should pay you to go to that grey house of depression, sit out in the rain and cold to watch our QB get absolutely eviscerated. Me? I wouldn't pay a cent to go there, and as well, I am mothballing all of my Jets gear out of embarrassment until such time as they can put a "respectable" product on the field.

ok, butttt i wana pay,

37 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I was at the game last night. It was 50-50 dolphins fans. In the third quarter you could hear DEFENSE coming from the fish fans. It was really sad. 

44 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Looking at moving back to the east coast and grabbing 2017 300 level season tickets. Can anyone give me advice on how much  I should be paying

When I go I usually sit in the 300s but if you do try to get a lower row, like 1-10. If me I'd buy via Stubhub or Vivid Seats on a weekly basis so you can choose the games you want to see and don't have to pay full price for exhibition games. Plus often you can get tickets below face value. I mean yesterday's game tickets started at 9 bucks. 

45 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

When I go I usually sit in the 300s but if you do try to get a lower row, like 1-10. If me I'd buy via Stubhub or Vivid Seats on a weekly basis so you can choose the games you want to see and don't have to pay full price for exhibition games. Plus often you can get tickets below face value. I mean yesterday's game tickets started at 9 bucks. 

thats only when the jets stink of course

Was thinking about jumping in on season tickets next year too. I can't do it though if the owner doesnt care. Like others here said, they wont be good for a long time if the owner doesn't make bold moves this offseason. I would check out some individual games first.

20 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

thats only when the jets stink of course

Well if we ever get in the SB expect to pay at least 10k for a nosebleed ticket .Because this fan base would pay anything to go to one whereas other teams fans wouldn't react as crazy as we are. I think even when the team is ok like in 2015 you could get a good seat for below face value but not for 9 bucks. I mean it's cool to be an official season ticket holder. When they used to have a waiting list I was called up a few times but decided to go this way and buy individual game ducats but I can see the attraction of being a STH.

4 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Well if we ever get in the SB expect to pay at least 10k for a nosebleed ticket .Because this fan base would pay anything to go to one whereas other teams fans wouldn't react as crazy as we are. I think even when the team is ok like in 2015 you could get a good seat for below face value but not for 9 bucks. I mean it's cool to be an official season ticket holder. When they used to have a waiting list I was called up a few times but decided to go this way and buy individual game ducats but I can see the attraction of being a STH.

Super Bowl tickets are usually expensive and the game wouldn't be at MetLife. 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Looking at moving back to the east coast and grabbing 2017 300 level season tickets. Can anyone give me advice on how much  I should be paying

Be a smart STH which you can do on StubHub 3 hours before each game.  Once you find a section you like, key in on it throughout the season.

I have STs in 339 Row 8 on the 48 yard line for another 2 weeks.  Then I am done.

IMO you will overspend if you have STs even in a good year.

Someone on another thread said Jet's STs are now a relic.  I tend to agree with that.

They are going the way of Mets and Yankees STs.  You will always be able to get them below face on the secondary market.  Sad but true.

And you can make a game time decision if you want to go.  Like today - Giant's STHs will be sitting in the rain all day.  You will have options using SH.

Order yourself a cheese pizza from the comfort of your home and simply save your money. Our stadium sucks, the weather sucks, the product on the field sucks, players/coaches are an absolute embarrassment, lack of hope. Why even go? Seriously, why? On top of that, we're a very boring team. 

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Order yourself a cheese pizza from the comfort of your home and simply save your money. Our stadium sucks, the weather sucks, the product on the field sucks, players/coaches are an absolute embarrassment, lack of hope. Why even go? Seriously, why? On top of that, we're a very boring team. 

Couldn't agree more, the Jets are a boring bad football team and so predictable they either come out flat or they score and then lay down the rest of the game and strive for FG's when in the red zone. Our offense is slow our defense is swiss cheese and our coaching staff ranks as one of the worst in the league. Stay home save your money. 

14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

The stadium doesn't suck it's about as good as you're going to get but not worth 1.6 bil. Just my opinion but spending that kind of $ for a stadium shows a lack of priorities. I was at the Seattle game and got a cheese pizza for 10 bucks which was pretty good and not that small. And a craft beer for 12 bucks which was delicious. Nothing like going in person to a game but this time I opted to be miserable at home and I was. 

The longer you stay away the harder it is to get back. I went to every game except 2 for 20+ years as a season ticket holder I even used to go to Giants games with a neighbor. 

Its all personal preference and how you want to spend your money. 

This team is bad and personally besides tailgating there is no reason for me to waste my time traveling there when I can see the same damn thing at home on my big screen HDTV where the beer and food is cheaper and theres no lines to the bathroom. 

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The longer you stay away the harder it is to get back. I went to every game except 2 for 20+ years as a season ticket holder I even used to go to Giants games with a neighbor. 

Its all personal preference and how you want to spend your money. 

This team is bad and personally besides tailgating there is no reason for me to waste my time traveling there when I can see the same damn thing at home on my big screen HDTV where the beer and food is cheaper and theres no lines to the bathroom. 

If you're hell bent to go to a game it is so easy today vs 25 years ago.

25 years ago, you needed STs.

Today?  Not even close.  The secondary market has blessed us with keeping our teams honest with their pricing.

Don't know of any other industry where you can buy the product at it's real market value second hand.

2 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

If you're hell bent to go to a game it is so easy today vs 25 years ago.

25 years ago, you needed STs.

Today?  Not even close.  The secondary market has blessed us with keeping our teams honest with their pricing.

Don't know of any other industry where you can buy the product at it's real market value second hand.

Agree the internet has changed all that vs dealing with a scalper along Rt 3. 

I have been out for a few years and have never had a problem getting tickets for any game actually sat row 1 and enjoyed it without being locked into a contract. 

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

The stadium doesn't suck it's about as good as you're going to get but not worth 1.6 bil. Just my opinion but spending that kind of $ for a stadium shows a lack of priorities. I was at the Seattle game and got a cheese pizza for 10 bucks which was pretty good and not that small. And a craft beer for 12 bucks which was delicious. Nothing like going in person to a game but this time I opted to be miserable at home and I was. 

So it's not worth the money but it's as good as we're going to get? Kinda doesn't make sense to me. 

Please look at the other modern stadiums in the league right now. Our stadium is absolutely pathetic compared to everyone else. Absolutely no incentive to go to games. 

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

So it's not worth the money but it's as good as we're going to get? Kinda doesn't make sense to me. 

Please look at the other modern stadiums in the league right now. Our stadium is absolutely pathetic compared to everyone else. Absolutely no incentive to go to games. 

The only other newer billion dollar stadium I've been to is Levi's Stadium and I felt they are both great buildings. I just think its ludicrous to spend that kind of money for a football stadium. 

48 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I been around stadiums, metlife is one of the better ones

9 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Are you serious? Advice on how much you should be paying? Go to the Jets website, click on the appropriate links for tickets. Whatever price it says there is not only the price you should pay....it's the price you will pay, if you're serious about buying season tickets.

There are 3 distinct  categories of 300 level tix: Upper Prime, Upper (regular) and Upper (sucks, worst tix in major sports but cheap as heck)

Upper Prime is the first 4-5 rows and the two center sections on each side. There is still a waiting list for these (according to my untrustworthy rep) but they are the only seats worth going through the effort of going to the stadium for. If you can get those, do so, there is no PSL commitment. 

Other than that, the seats are way too high to be worth what you pay for. This is a consequence of building in clubs in a large capacity facility for the well to do that raise the height of the seating levels.

This team will be bad for years. The smart move is to exploit the secondary market for now and skip FST.    

Single digit row only. The lower the # the better. It is pretty high up there!

Get as close to an exit as possible. And give thought as to where you would park if driving. So you can be close to your car. After nights like last night it is important.

15 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

My opinion:

Forget the 300's, it's the height equivalent of Giants Stadium with an extra deck bolted upon it's upper deck, it's really high up.

The Jets depressing short-term future will create a boon for Mezzanine and Lower Level PSL's, you may be able to get someone's PSL's for free merely for taking over the season ticket payments and getting them off the hook.  Highly recommend you Stubhub it and attend a game in the 300's and then in the 200's Mezzanine A corners and see which you like best not only for the view but for the easy ingress/egress.  There are a lot of benefits you get by not being up in the upper deck.

SAR I

Archived