Bama vs clemsen... Who should i watch for?

HighPitch

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

This Boulware kid is impressive, he probably won't be a combine darling, but you can just tell he is a football player with great instincts sh*t you can't teach.

Yup!  Every time I watch Clemson, he stands out.  

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Don't get the hate for Watson at all. Clemson is totally outmatched against this Bama team and dude is playing his ass off. 

No doubt. Unrealistic expectations. Or unfair. Maybe he's not your prototypical perfect QB but dude can ball and he's got some serious guts.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

No doubt. Unrealistic expectations. Or unfair. Maybe he's not your prototypical perfect QB but dude can ball and he's got some serious guts.

I'm all about how someone plays under the lights, and this is an incredible Bama team. If he can actually lead them to doing this the Jets have to work the **** out of him the next few months. 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'm all about how someone plays under the lights, and this is an incredible Bama team. If he can actually lead them to doing this the Jets have to work the **** out of him the next few months. 

Probably one of the best college defenses of all time...talent wise. With one of the best college coaches of all time. 

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Sign Norv Turner and lock watson in a room with him all summer

I also like Mahomes II as well

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

That front is like an octopus. Think he's getting 1.5 seconds off the snap tops and they're still moving the ball.

Watching game in the Film Room with 6 D1 head coaches has been great perspective. Plus they use wide angle so you can see the entire defensive backfield and coverage switches. He's playing about as good as any QB could, whose not Humanoid Cam Newton or a once in a lifetime elite arm like Dan Marino. 

Archived