^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

Just now, The Crusher said:

Minus the fact he is a horrible human being Mixon would be a steal. 

He would be, but it would be the exact opposite culture player you want to bring in. I would only draft Mixon for a team with many veterans.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Darkheart said:

BTW, I want to apologize for yesterday. I got heated and insulted some people. I still maintain it was a good pick and I think it will pay dividends. but Macc is not done.

Wait a minute. With a name like Darkheart do you really think you should be apologizing? Kinda tainting your brand. 

Just now, Seth said:

Normally a 2nd round QB does not tie you to the hip, but drafting 2 2nd round QB's back to back years does. If Hackenberg/a QB in round 2 this season both bomb, Macc has to ******* go.

If Macc thinks Webb can be the guy, then take him.  Finding a QB changes the whole dimension of a rebuild.  Couldn't care less where he finds that guy.

Just now, greenwave81 said:

If Macc thinks Webb can be the guy, then take him.  Finding a QB changes the whole dimension of a rebuild.  Couldn't care less where he finds that guy.

Of course, but if Hack and Webb are bombs, he does NOT get another shot at drafting a player for this team.

1 minute ago, Seth said:

Of course, but if Hack and Webb are bombs, he does NOT get another shot at drafting a player for this team.

A bit harsh for my tastes...being that like 90% of QB picks 'bust' (outside of picks made in the top 5 of the draft), there's gonna be misses.  JMO

Just now, greenwave81 said:

A bit harsh for my tastes...being that like 90% of QB picks 'bust' (outside of picks made in the top 5 of the draft), there's gonna be misses.  JMO

Keep in mind that would be 3 QB busts under Macc, so I don't view it as being too harsh.

Archived