..Jamal Adams, Marcus Maye & ArDarius Stewart ~ ~ ~

kelly

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/22/2017 at 2:36 PM, UnitedWhofans said:

It would be like me saying “Every fan speaking here is a sniveling worthless troll who love nothing more than to be miserable and whack off to misery”

Not all people are here

You literally do say that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 2:46 PM, Beerfish said:

Some people simply cannot fire out that being critical and skeptical of a team  that has totally proven my long term past performance they have no fing clue how to run their team does not = being a miserable troll.

The happy happy everything is great group are worse fans by a lot because they support abject failure and promote mediocre if not worst performance.  they seem to think the NFL is bantam football where every one gets  trophy and you are great for just showing up.

the-big-bang-theory-penny-kicks-hacker-i

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Jets rookie S Jamal Adams will be a very good player some day, but he still needs to improve his coverage skills. He has allowed a touchdown and a 23-yard reception that set up a TD by the Chargers. Adams is better near the line of scrimmage; he has to be better in space.

>    http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

Every year we ask if the Jets are finally going to fix the offense and make a big draft investment to do so.  And almost every year the answer is no.  I like Adams and Maye, they will anchor the secondary for years to come.  But the Jets could have used last year to kickstart the offense with DeShaun Watson in the 1st and Dalvin Cook in the 2nd.  I'm sure we could have found a Safety or two in this year's draft.  JMHO.

On 11/22/2017 at 10:48 AM, Matt39 said:

Adams’ inability to generate turnovers will hold him back from being an all pro type of player. It’s still hard to believe the Jets took a guy that high that never made big plays in college. He doesn’t make up for the lack of turnovers with coverage skills either, which at least Revis was able to do.

But he’s a leader

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 1:24 PM, T0mShane said:

This is Nawrocki’s quote from that article: 

Jamal Adams, S, 1st Round (No. 6)

Nolan Nawrocki NFL Draft 2017 Preview: "Adams is an awesome football player, and I love the player. Saying that, I still struggle with how highly he is going to get drafted. Where we are picking (top 16), I don't know if I could draft a box safety with 4.6 speed. The last time it happened with Mark Barron, he got converted to a linebacker. It's a passing league now. You have to be able to match up and cover. I don't see him being able to cover Jimmy Graham or Rob Gronkowski." - scout

Of course Adams can cover Gronk and Graham......when they’re on the disabled list. 

Archived