Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

E-MAIL THE NY JETS

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Please don't do this. Fans should never be deciding who comes and goes, it's bad.  Look at what is going on w/ our neighbors.

we finally look like we are headed in the right direction w/o a quick fix.  Of course we have a ways to go but if we have a good offseason we can be a playoff team a year from now and hopefully will have our QB of the future as well.

Well if the "right direction" is mediocrity, then we are well on our way. If you real long term success, you are not getting there with this group. I don't have any faith in them picking a "QB of the future".

7 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Please don't do this. Fans should never be deciding who comes and goes, it's bad.  Look at what is going on w/ our neighbors.

we finally look like we are headed in the right direction w/o a quick fix.  Of course we have a ways to go but if we have a good offseason we can be a playoff team a year from now and hopefully will have our QB of the future as well.

On the other hand jetnation members SHOULD have a say in who we draft. We would have a solid team if they listened to us!

1 minute ago, Barkus said:

On the other hand jetnation members SHOULD have a say in who we draft. We would have a solid team if they listened to us!

There's no doubt in my mind that if the Jets held an online poll as to who they should draft, the fans would be better than the front office.

7 hours ago, KRL said:

Maccagnan and Bowles should be fired next year if they don't make a commitment
to a QB this off season.  Whether that's Cousins or a #1 pick, they can't
"band aid" the position any longer.  They have too much cap space and resources
to finally address the situation

Wow ... I usually completely agree with your posts ... Can't do it here however.

not even bringing the GM into the discussion... Bowles is a disaster.

good for you for having the patience to let it ride.

His track record/judgement/decisions  week 45 as an HC are worse than they were week 1.

Bowles continuing to make the same clock management mistakes / lack of in game adjustments / horrible choking games away in the 4th quarter / lack of discipline- control over his roster-players  / and now giving up on his team & not trying to score points???

sorry, I respectfully disagree and will lose my marbles if he's the HC next season.

ny-jets-dumpster-fire.jpg&key=2896f089c8b86fb5a7b58409adb2b24d9920e794e9d2d0013dc5c4d453b32bd4

For some reason you have the notion that your “Entitled” to be heard from them and for them to respond. Newsflash, the Jets don’t owe you sh*t! Go work your damn job and enjoy the game or move the hell on and don’t support. Simple mathematics. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

9 minutes ago, UnTypicalJET said:

For some reason you have the notion that your “Entitled” to be heard from them and for them to respond. Newsflash, the Jets don’t owe you sh*t! Go work your damn job and enjoy the game or move the hell on and don’t support. Simple mathematics. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Far from it dude my era is not the entitlement era yours might be..  23 years as a season ticket holder invested in this team through some bad years, how about you. 

The Jets owe the fan base some dignity especially the current PSL owners. 

The display of football they put on the field yesterday was pathetic.

Trotting out journeyman loser QB's and moron head coaches year after isn't the right formula. 

Work everyday do my damn job, if I worked like the Jets played and the organization operates id be out of work and living under a train bridge eating Alpo dog food. 

I support my team and root for wins every time  they take field, I'm a die-hard hopefully someday you too could say the same thing. 

Simple and easy if you don't like my posts or agree with those of  us demanding better too damn bad. 

10 hours ago, Barkus said:

yep, if it was up to us we'd tanked every year so we can have a fun few days drafting at the top of each round in April.  We'd also change coaches and Gms every year or 2.  That would be so much fun!

I have submitted my entry... I basically pleaded to hire a PRESIDENT of football operations to run the team and let them decide the fate of our HC and GM, but I did put in that I would not extend the HC. 

On 12/11/2017 at 11:40 AM, KRL said:

Stop using your brain, act irrational and storm Florham Park with torches and pitch
forks!!!

This works or how about writing to the NJ governor and asking for eminent domain.  Government can fix this.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

EMAIL SENT 

I WANT TODD BOWLES FIRED!!!!!

I think the shouting with all caps is what will get the Johnson Family's attention.

Well played.

I just emailed them again wishing them a Merry Christmas and saying how it would be a much better Christmas if we won yesterday and were getting ready for the playoffs, but because of Macc and Bowles we are miserable and unhappy with the organization.  I also mentioned not buying tickets or merchandise until they improve the team. 

I just emailed the NY Jets wished them a Happy New Year and congratulated Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles on the extensions of their respective contracts.  I did however inform the NY Jets I wouldn't be buying PSL's anytime soon unless I see positive results with the team.I also told them Mike Maccagnan cannot fail in year 4 acquiring a decent QB and Todd Bowles needs to coach better. 

Dear Chris Johnson,

I am so upset with this extension, I wanted Bowles and Maccagnan fired immediately. I will no longer go to any games, and I am burning all of my Jets paraphernalia. And I am going to tell my family that they should not support your losing organization. I hope you will reconsider the extension before the 24 hour givzy backzy period is over. If you do, I will promise to buy 3 Jets hats and 2 T-shirts from the pro shop as well as 4 warm beers (that I may not drink) after paying $4 per ticket for pre season games on stub hub for $125 face value seats next season.

P.S. I hope your champagne goes down the wrong tube and cuts off the oxygen to your brain on New Years eve this year.

Very Kind Thanks,

Joe Willy 12

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I just emailed the NY Jets wished them a Happy New Year and congratulated Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles on the extensions of their respective contracts.  I did however inform the NY Jets I wouldn't be buying PSL's anytime soon unless I see positive results with the team.I also told them Mike Maccagnan cannot fail in year 4 acquiring a decent QB and Todd Bowles needs to coach better. 

You sure told them.

Just now, NoBowles said:

Dear Chris Johnson,

I am so upset with this extension, I wanted Bowles and Maccagnan fired immediately. I will no longer go to any games, and I am burning all of my Jets paraphernalia including my thong collection. And I am going to tell my family that they should not support your losing organization. I hope you will reconsider the extension before the 24 hour givzy backzy period is over. If you do, I will promise to buy 3 Jets hats and 2 T-shirts from the pro shop as well as 4 warm beers (that I may not drink) after paying $4 per ticket for pre season games on stub hub for $125 face value seats next season.I will also no longer pick up scrap cans in the parking lot. 

Very Kind Thanks,

NoBowles aka NoBalls 

Fixed